• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

OMG! Hahaha.. The good times! :lol::lol::lol: [quote=kristina16]siz mizel you look good with the shirt on! ;) =) wht is that black thingy at the pic? you edited somethin siz?[/quote] She covered a picture. Picture of her crush actor naked. Hahaha.. Kidding.

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-06-04 19:21:40)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=lucknskill]Spam reported. --------- I think i'm the only one left who doesn't have the shirt. :paranoid:[/quote] Go to post office. =)
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]@Eehjhay[/b] Lol. :lol: Naked? :o Maybe it;'s your pic dude. =D [b]@Bob[/b] Most of the Pinoy mods who live in Pinas went to the Post office to claim the shirt. So, just try. :eh: [b]@July[/b] I think I was targetted by FriendsterTeam First because I started the thread [b]Compilation of CSS Hide Codes[/b] :crybaby: So even if I make an alibi, I think I don't have any excuses any more. :lol: [b]@Jovs[/b] Yeah, we wann see you in ur FTalk shirt. Semi Fit. =D:thumbsup: Macho :eh:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ I'll go with [b]Xave[/b]. Post your pic too [b]Vito[/b]. Muahaha. =d [b]Bang Jul[/b] Waa. All mods had been targeted? Good thing I have their logo and footer. But ads? Mmm. :penguin: [b]Bob[/b] Check the PO desu~ or maybe they hijacked your shirt? :lol:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]siz mizel you look good with the shirt on! ;) =) wht is that black thingy at the pic? you edited somethin siz? ;)[/quote] that's a bra sis. LOL
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]She covered a picture. Picture of her crush actor naked. Hahaha.. Kidding.[/quote] haha lolz.. :lol: XD [quote=`mizeL]that's a bra sis. LOL[/quote] ahehe so thats why!! :lol: ;) @harvey: weee i remember some of those...pics..yeah gud old days really funny!! ejay nice hair!! ;)
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Weng[/b] ei dai.. :lol: hows the shirt? lemme see the pics.. :lol: ill post mine next time..forgot to bring my flash disk :wallbash:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ dai look at the previous page. nyahahaha. i want to see your pic too. don't forget to bring ur flash disk anymore okei?? :P
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: bwahaha harbeh.. those old pics. lolz. hmm..i wont be able to go online these following days.. i'll be back monday night (PHTime) :D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Ftalk ftalk, what the hell's happening? =|
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

to ej & duch: in the other thread, ur discussions are somewhat related to your relationship, you can both clear it on ym. sorry for interrupting, both of you are my good friends. :crybaby: please settle ur complaints.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

huh? relationship with her? gosh. like i said, relationship matters must be separated with moderating in ftalk. so i have no grudge on her except that she threaten other members by saying that she will reveal some dirty little secrets. it's really inappropriate, unethical and without etiquette. even if she will not reveal those secrets, it's really shameful for a moderator to even let the other members to see that we are capable of revealing confidentialities. i can barely think that she was moderating here since she left for few weeks, then when she came back, she will immediately get involve in an argument. she didn't talked to the other side of the argument for confirmation to know the whole story of this issue.
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I don't want to get involved in the posts above me. :) ~ I'll make my own Topic ~ Friendster Suspended my account already. :wallbash: :crybaby: :mad: :angry: :disgust: :doubt: :puke:# http://profiles.friendster.com/xavierkym83

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-06-06 05:13:02)

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ LOL :lol: now you know what i felt ayt? :lol::lol::lol: that really SUCK!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ I feel so. :evil: I have 5000+ Friends and 2000+ Comments. :wallbash:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]I have 5000+ Friends and 2000+ Comments. :wallbash:[/quote] Ahh. Too bad Xave. >_< If you make new account, I'll help you to make moar than 2k comments. =d:P

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-06-06 05:57:28)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Oh no Xave!!! Tsk tsk. that suspended account was since 2005 ayt? amfff..
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]Try[url=http://www.stars21.com/translator/english_to_filipino.html]here[/url].[/quote] thanks =D [quote='-'LoisFuLL'-']@kher, you can hire me. Just pay me 2$ for every minute via paypal. hahaha. kiddin. =D[/quote] wooooooooooooooooooooooo :o it cost to much :doubt: [spoiler]paano ay ka ang araw na ito[/spoiler]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@xave: Aw toooo baddd. :doubt: Me in my previous account i have 13,000+ comments & 1100+ friends. And i dunno what happened @ my account. Too bad i made a new one. =|
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@kher, haha. lol. that's so cheap. you wanna hire me? =D @kuya xave, aww. too bad. they really sucks.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:24

[ 9 queries - 0.396 second ]
Privacy Policy