• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Babes! How are you? I've missed you all. :)
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

^^ OMEG!! :o sis where have you been?!?! i missssssssssssssss you!!!!
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Duch! I miss you toooooooooooooo!! =) Well, first, I was very busy. And then, I got sick. Super duper sick. Then, my laptop went nuts so I took it to the shop and had it fixed. After that, I had our internet connection cut because it sucks. Haha. Man, Ive been through a lot, you know. :p Where's admin? I missed him too. Haha.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^admin's OL .. :lol: in YM :eh: anyway... soo GLAD your back! ive been wondering if you went to japan :lol: anyway, do you still have the same cp number as before?
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]:o :o :o How can someone view backstage?!?! :O[/quote] [quote=xavierkym]Yeah, he viewed it. Based on his profile he's currently viewing.... The profile Identification thread. :o[/quote] lol,, it happen agen... :lol: not only a member, even guest can access this page sometimes :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ i talked about admin regarding this problem. he said, a member can be recorded online to a this section even it displayed bad request. =)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hellooooooooooo guys! Hahaha i won as teh Auditor of our school. Hahah, just sharing. lol So how are you guys? IMY all so much, i mean not all of you, but almost all of you. Sorry for not visiting Ftalk for teh past few days, bcoz immm supperrr duperrr busy with school. Hope you understand guys. And now.. One week left before the exam, so i need to study hard for this. Guys, im really really sorry. :( But still im trying to do my job every friday & week ends. A BIGGG SORRRRYYY to all of you. :crybaby:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Duch[/b] I'm still using that number. I'll text ya. :) [b]Tatay[/b] IMY. Haha.
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ [b]James [/b]- Hehehe Great Job! :lol: @ [b]All [/b]- Hi Yah! :D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ Hello :) [b]icy[/b] hekhek.. thanks for the time sis. i thought you lost your fone.. hihi ill txt yah next time.. :D
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hi guys. How's everyone? Goodbye. :penguin: Goodbye :(
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=icekandi]Tatay IMY. Haha.[/quote] [b]@ice:[/b] Sauceeeeeeeeeeeeee! HELL misyu Anak! Where have u've beeeen?! [quote=gandalicious23]@ James - Hehehe Great Job! :lol:[/quote] [b]@ate ganda:[/b] Really? Wahahaha, Hey ate Ganda I need some Stage manager. =D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Tatay[/b] I've been very busy! SUPER DUPER BUSY! But am back now, hehe. Hey guys, where's admin? hahaha!
admin
» FTalkManiac

Whats up guys.. I just feel like the backstage is totally different now, the moderator team is starting to break apart, esp. because of those quarrels and arguments among moderators lately.
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hmm, yeah i agree. There are now gaps between a few moderators. Looks like peace is hard to achieve these days. So sad.. :/
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

OMG. I'm quite sure that's not me. Haha. I just got back from a freaking vacation. :lol: Anyway, Ive heard of those "fights".. Its sad. We used to be so close and everything. But now, I dont know. Its disappointing.. Sheesh.
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]Whats up guys.. I just feel like the backstage is totally different now, the moderator team is starting to break apart, esp. because of those quarrels and arguments among moderators lately.[/quote] wew :D :D waahhhh :o :o I'm sorry to hear that..:wallbash: Honestly,I myself will give the best for this forum and I will respect each other coz all mods here are my partner =)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: we can't force people to like each other.. but i still hope that this thread goes alive like before.. full of updates and everything.. anyway, the best thing we can do is to moderate the very best we can... haaay
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]I just feel like the backstage is totally different now, the moderator team is starting to break apart, esp. because of those quarrels and arguments among moderators lately.[/quote] it sounds like a [b]cold war[/b] :rolleyes: brrrrr.......:wasted: :arrow: [b]icekandi[/b] you got a nicec avatar there.. :wow:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Aww. I agree with Kher. Its like a cold war. Thanks for noticing my avatar, by the way. :D Admin, I'm very sorry for whats happening now. Really, I am.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:35

[ 10 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy