• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Good day guys..how are you? :)
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

^haha i'm fine sir..how about you?
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^haha im fine here too :cool: :paranoid: :penguin:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ if im not mistaken, were you the admin of another forum before? i remember someone doing a mass invite here in Ftalk and got ban again and again. I also remember you being his co-admin. sorry if im mistaken :paranoid:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-08-14 03:17:57)

Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]^ if im not mistaken, were you the admin of another forum before? i remember someone doing a mass invite here in Ftalk and got ban again and again. I also remember you being his co-admin. sorry if im mistaken[/quote] hehe.. what forum that.. i cant remember it... :wallbash:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lol nvm.. :D waaaa its soooooo boring.. can somebody wake up the LAND OF TEH DEAD? =D
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^hehe.. yes booringg too.. where evrybody.. :paranoid:

Last edited by CraZyRowkZ Emo (2008-08-14 03:56:54)

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew :D :D A new mod again??:o :o nyahahahahaaa =D =D Welcome the jungle =D :wallbash: Oppss..heheee :D Welcome to the Moderator Family Master CraZyRowkZ Emo :P :eh: Let's shake the forum :cool:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hehe welcome CraZyRowkZ Emo... :lol::lol: hope you enjoy here :lol:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@lyaz: Dudeeeeeeeeeee! Welcome here at backstage. :D
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]hehe welcome CraZyRowkZ Emo... :lol::lol: hope you enjoy here :lol:[/quote] haha welcome here to yo to..lol =D [quote=james_cuteoo2]@lyaz: Dudeeeeeeeeeee! Welcome here at backstage. :D[/quote] hye bro... long time no see.. :eh:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

gud pm guys.. its raining hard here... how are you guys doing??
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Hi anak, how r u? imy. :D @lyas: how are you dude? how's your new life as a mod? =D and what are the sections are u handeling?
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

HALA. I wasnt able to greet Jeca. I'm so sorry. Anyways, belated happy birthday. :cake: August is the month of bdays.. Gaaaaaash. Okay, I'm so not feeling good. Gotta run. :penguin:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

HI guys :D hows everybody ... anyway, are there any online overlay layout thread mod there? few tricks need zapping.. :penguin:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

A member is fighting with me.. NOW! This is weirrrrrrrd.=(
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=icekandi]A member is fighting with me.. NOW! This is weirrrrrrrd.=([/quote] who is that member ice? i think he/she doesnt know whom his dealing with..:evil:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]alexandra_roca[/b] Everything's settled now. Haaay. Really really weird. I PMed her regarding her spamming and she replied this: [spoiler]:evil: ughh ano ba kasi ginawa ko.???? bakit ba para nga malaman ko ehh malay ko ba kung panu ngaing spammy mga post ko huh?? kaya nga nagtatanung ehh :evil:[/spoiler] At the back of my mind.. "Woah. Sorry, ok?" Then I told her that I was just trying to save her from future cursing or worse, being banned from the forum. Also, she thought that I cant understand Filipino! [b]HELLO![/b] [i]Wag mo ko mumurahin baka samain ka sakin. [/i]Grr. Okay, sorry. It really pissed me off. You're trying to help them, show them the right way to do things and this is what you'll get? Oh, come on! Anyway, I think eveything will be fine now. I remained calm during our talk. [i]Jeez.[/i] If she hadn't behaved well.. I would've crashed her account and make her regret she even met me. HAHAHA. Joke.

Last edited by icekandi (2008-08-16 12:14:03)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ lol me too.. someone PMed me coz i closed her thread in the pinas sec.. her thread was Friendster or Friendstertalk .. like lol ? if the members will only reply "friendster" or "friendstertalk" it'll be a spam.. :lol: nonsense thread honestly :wasted: she told me this ... [quote=unknown]kaya nga poh pinag pipili q ano ba ang mas maganda friends o friendstertalk d porket moditor ka nasusunod ang gs2 mo... ok kya plz kung ganun wag na kaung mange alam mine your own business ok...[/quote] :arrow: i had no qualms that she PMed me rudely. My only request was, she could've PMed me in pure tagalog. lol :lol:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-08-16 13:42:29)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ That was really funny. MINE YOUR OWN BUSINESS. Duh? What are we.. coal miners? LOLOLOL. :lol: :lol: Kornyyyy. Anyways, I kinda find it fun (the fight). That was I think.. my 2nd time. Hahaha.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:25

[ 10 queries - 0.604 second ]
Privacy Policy