• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

wakakaka..thanks :D hope we can work together.. ;) :rose: [spoiler]aku nak main˛ ke malaysia boleh ker? :D [/spoiler]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

yah no problem...i like my work =D=D
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]AFZULNIZAM[/b] welcome bro. congrat for ur new job. :eh:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]andHa[/b] thanks adha...hope you support me :lol:
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

of course dude. we support each other here :eh:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Hi ZAM! Welcome to the BS. :D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ hai meng...nice to know you... :thumbsup: thanks..
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

OMG? I have a same bday with one of the moderators?! :paranoid: Advance to you! :D But don't tell anyone when is my bday, or else you're dead! :evil: hahaha :lol: @AFZULNIZAM welcome to backstage dude! :D I've seen you always in some sections. hehehe..
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ haha. kuya ej, haven't you noticed it before? You both share the same bday w/ james :lol: and you both have teh same [s]name[/s] :ninja: check it here: http://theftalk.com/p185486-2007-08-21-16%3A13%3A19.html#p185486 both of you spent ur bdays @ the backstage

Last edited by meng.o3 (2008-08-10 09:30:02)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]eehjhay[/b] thanks eehjhay..i hope you all support me...I'm new here..like for newbie :D
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]hello..I'm afzulnizam call me zam.. I'm new moderator in Malaysia subforum... i hope you all support me... :D thanks for admin and all member. :thumbsup:[/quote] wew :D :D Welcome to The Moderator Family my bro =) =) I'll support u =) Let's shake the forum =D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=TA Juleigtin Siahaan]wew :D :D Welcome to The Moderator Family my bro =) =) I'll support u =) Let's shake the forum[/quote] wa...thanks you bro...now we family here... :thumbsup:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ welcome Shell :lol: joking.. welcome to the backstage bro :eh: glad to see a new mod here.. lets make the BS alive again :D [quote=eehjhay]OMG? I have a same bday with one of the moderators?! :paranoid: Advance to you! :D But don't tell anyone when is my bday, or else you're dead! :evil: hahaha :lol:[/quote] hmm i remembered the time when you let everybody guess your bday and full name for a prize of a domain :P it was kamandag who guessed it first but he didn't accept your prize.. anyway.. i know when your bday is.. it is on ........ [spoiler] lol :lol: look around your PC.. you'll see when his bday is.. [/spoiler] [hr] anyway .. me back guys :D

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-08-10 12:56:57)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@ AFZULNIZAM...Welcome to the backstage buddy..;)
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@ducheszv wakaka..yah lets doit..thanks you.. @lordheinz hehe....thanks you sir..
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wow! Welcome to you bro. Hihi. :D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^huhu...thanks you sis... :D:thumbsup:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Haha, i almost forgot that we have the same bday. Happy bday dude. =D Btw, advance happy bday Jeca! >August 14, 2008. greet her guys. :D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Woooooooo sis jeca! happy birthday!! sorry havent replied to your txts lately... im so busy! anyway, me loevs you siszy!!! :kiss: have fun on your bday :eh:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

OMG? Jeca has the same bday with [b]....[/b] Hahahaha! Anyways, advance happy bday to her. :]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:48

[ 9 queries - 0.759 second ]
Privacy Policy