• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

duchess
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

^ lol... fight? experienced loads of them even before i was a mod .. im a getting tired of it really :lol: especially if im having a fight with someone who is closed minded and an uberly large ego.. :wasted: and her moderator was moditor.. amf :disgust: :lol: hahahhaa~

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-08-16 13:42:04)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Nyahahaaaaa~ Moditor?? :lol: :lol: Why are they 'fighting' you? I didnt have any problems with members before. Thats why this is sort of weird for me. I mean, they can actually act like that?? :wallbash: Shocking.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ lolz... its the other way round really :lol: its fun though. especially if we reconcile and be friends.. just like echo :P now were bestfriends :D :eh:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Oh, thats really nice. Just like me and Jem, haha. We used to argue like cats before. Now.. we're really good friends. She's my sweetheart. :D --- I just want to ask.. do you think a domain contest will click here? I mean will the members be interested to have their own domains? I wanna give out my [url]BLINDITEM.CO.CC[/url] because I wanna buy a new one, haha.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ me wants it .. problem is.. you have to teach me the basics first.. i really want to have a blog .. :lol: :wow:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-08-16 14:08:33)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thats good to know. Somebody wants it! HAHAHAHA. Well, the basics are easy and I know you can learn them fast. If you want it, I'll remove it from my host and transfer it to yours. --- Blogs are very popular nowadays. I see many people making blogs. And earning from them! HAHA. --- See the DOMAINS link in my sig? Thats where my blinditem.co.cc came from! hahaha!

Last edited by icekandi (2008-08-16 14:15:40)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ whoa! really??? me wants it now now now :lol: siszy teach me .. pretty pleasse???? :wow:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yeah. Why not. :D But the domain is still in my host. I can give you the login details. Wait.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]unknown wrote: kaya nga poh pinag pipili q ano ba ang mas maganda friends o friendstertalk d porket[b] moditor [/b]ka nasusunod ang gs2 mo... ok kya plz kung ganun wag na kaung mange alam [b]mine your own business ok[/b]...[/quote] :arrow: i assure you, it's not sadameng's doings :lol: duchie.. is that a joke or what.. i laughed soooo hard. lols, seriously :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ lol she/he is from other group mengot dun worry :lol: he/she is a certified spammer.. this is what i replied to him/her: [quote]First of all we have rules here so abide by it. and by the way it's MODERATOR not moditor. i do my job fairly so don't flame me. read the sticked topics before you post a thread. threads that are not really important are locked. and please before you try to flame me, make sure your grammar is correct. PS. it's MIND your own business not mine. Have a nice day.[/quote] well thats just a part of our PMs :lol:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Lucky she didn't crossed my path or section or else... :lol: :penguin:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO INDONESIA...:thumbsup:[/b]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]ol she/he is from other group mengot dun worry he/she is a certified spammer.. this is what i replied to him/her:[/quote] :arrow: haha.. but her words.. just can't help but laugh. ok i'll stop. im mean. =D :lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz]HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO INDONESIA...:thumbsup:[/quote] Avoid using any foul and offensive words, ALL CAPS, sTiCkY cApS when posting. =D=D=D=D anyway yah happy independence to all Indonesia citizen. :thumbsup:
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]yah happy independence to all Indonesia citizen. :thumbsup:[/quote] wew :D :D waahhhh :o :o Thanks a lot bro :) [b]MERDEKA!!![/b] :lol: :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAYYY LOLWUTZZZ :D :D :D [quote=meng.o3]:arrow: haha.. but her words.. just can't help but laugh. ok i'll stop. im mean. =D :lol:[/quote] :lol: yea .. i will keep a watch on this member.. seems like the Philippines Section is getting spammy again.
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew :D :D sankyu ducheszv :rose: [b]MERDEKA!!![/b] =D =D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Happy independence day to indonesians! :D -- hahahaha someone gave me a negative reputation?! =D I didn't expect it from that topic. Oh well, I will wait for more negative reputations then give them what they want :eh:
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Happy independence day to indonesians! :rose: :cake: :gift: :thumbsup: @james good :wow: malaysia subforum.hehe:cool:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wuw seems there is an update in our forum..if you go to regional forum..subforums will appear on top of the page..[b]Cool indeed[/b] :thumbsup:

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-08-18 05:23:10)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:05

[ 9 queries - 0.526 second ]
Privacy Policy