• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

admin
» FTalkManiac

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

^ you better change your password if you haven't and make sure no one ever get access to your account again :)
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=admin]^ you better change your password if you haven't and make sure no one ever get access to your account again :)[/quote] i agree with you admin better put the password that is hard to trace...ever..=D
okacybernet
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sorry all for the accident ..my account was hacked last day :) and thanks to admin for everything :thumbsup:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Aw. Okay, I'll change it. :]
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew :D :D [b]>>icekandi n okacybernet[/b] we need tu change ur password periodly =)
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

xavier just retired =( hayz i dont know why :crybaby: he's such a great mod .. :crybaby:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-24 13:05:32)

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew :D :D [b]>>ducheszv[/b] ahh..:o really??:paranoid: waaahhhh =( =( but why??=( I can't say anything now :wallbash: Just wish all the bests for him :thumbsup:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:crybaby: [b]Xavierkym is now a retired mod...omg! what is happening?[/b]:crybaby:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

OMG! Did Xave just retire? :o Why are you leaving, guys? :crybaby:

Last edited by icekandi (2008-07-25 02:24:00)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

oh geez... i dunno whats happenin here... xave is a great mod.. :crybaby: haiz... :wallbash: :crybaby: :wallbash:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Lol? About kirk invading this section, i think i knw who he was refering to. Though if i am correct with my assumptions, that issue was already been buried to silence. If his claim is better than the other side, then why he didnt support it? anyway if someone has the idea what im talking about, kirk might thought of settling the issue directly to the male mod he was refering. -- about xave retirement, i hve two thoughts why he resigned :|
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

do you think admin can hire additional mod now..what yah think guys?
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ i read you post somewhere in the UG kuya. i said something about hiring new mods. wekzzzzzzz i knew xave will retire. he had been requesting admin already. whatever the reason is, i hope he's happy and i'll miss him BS. [hr][hr] hi [b]ej[/b] :) im ready to make friends ;] hmm how are you? ill do what i can to lighten up admins burden in FT and i know just 1 of the problems he has in the mods. anyway, im ready to make friends with ej. :) "finally" lulz :lol: joke. but its true .. to ej: friends? =|

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-25 13:37:59)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]hi ej :) im ready to make friends ;] hmm how are you? ill do what i can to lighten up admins burden in FT and i know just 1 of the problems he has in the mods. anyway, im ready to make friends with ej. :) "finally" lulz :lol: joke. but its true .. to ej: friends? =|[/quote] wow finally..hope you guys will now reconcile...;)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Whatta?! Kuyaaa xave is one of the retired mod too. Aw, what's happening? =|
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]Whatta?! Kuyaaa xave is one of the retired mod too. Aw, what's happening? =|[/quote] that is right james..anyway..whatever hes reasons..lets just say goodluck to him..
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler][img]http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/2828/iizseriusadmnimthizizseab0.jpg[/img][/spoiler] Everyone please make friends already so that we can do our jobs with ease. Anyway i miss you guys^_^
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ is that your cat? :/ lulz
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]hi ej :) im ready to make friends ;] hmm how are you? ill do what i can to lighten up admins burden in FT and i know just 1 of the problems he has in the mods. anyway, im ready to make friends with ej. :) "finally" lulz :lol: joke. but its true .. to ej: friends? =|[/quote] What do you mean? We are friends ever since. Even we had some disagreements, I still treat you as my friend you know. If you don't believe it, why do you think I pm you in YM after you deleted me in your list? Of course I can not push you guys away just because of what happened. I am still me from the first time you know me. It's just that lots of people like abandoned me and put me aside. Hahaha.. What a drama! :lol: Anyway I really cant feel any hatred on you Izel.

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-07-26 03:10:19)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I kinda miss posting here at BS. Anyway what is up guys? =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:37

[ 9 queries - 0.064 second ]
Privacy Policy