• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=KhErMiNaToR]paano ay ka ang araw na ito[/quote] I know this. You said you have a feeling for lois. Wooo Im so great on this. hahaha.. :lol: joke!
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

^:o :o lol dadi.. You're very good in translating. =D Weeee.. James, where are you? :wallbash:

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-06-06 10:07:24)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Ayee, Lowes. :lol:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ayeee to me. :lol: :lol: :lol: James, you need to update your story now. =D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Hey, why ure invi? =D
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote='-'LoisFuLL'-']@kher, haha. lol. that's so cheap. you wanna hire me? =D[/quote] i'll become very poor after a week :doubt: nyah..i wont.. :P LOL :lol::lol::lol:[quote=eehjhay]I know this. You said you have a feeling for lois. Wooo Im so great on this. hahaha.. :lol: joke![/quote] :doubt::doubt::doubt::doubt::doubt::doubt::doubt::doubt: how did you know?:redface:

Last edited by KhErMiNaToR (2008-06-06 10:52:40)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ ahahahah! are you crushing on loiseee kher?? man, go study Filipino language! :lol: she'll really appreciate you. and might as well fall for you. :wow: nyahahaha. forget about what i said. :P
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@james. lol. i'm not invi. :smoke: @kher. hahaha. no you won't. i'll make it $1.75 for you. =D =D =D @ate weng. hahahaha.. :lol: :lol: :lol: JAMES!! Update your story now. I badly want it. :lol:

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-06-06 10:49:30)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Go Lowes. =D @kher: Yee, kher is crushing Lowes. :lol:
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]ahahahah! are you crushing on loiseee kher?? man, go study Filipino language! :lol: she'll really appreciate you. and might as well fall for you. :wow:[/quote] i'll remember that :D [quote='-'LoisFuLL'-']@kher. hahaha. no you won't. i'll make it $1.75 for you. =D =D =D[/quote] :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: i told you i wont.. how about $2 ?:lol::lol::lol: [quote=james_cuteoo2]@kher: Yee, kher is crushing Lowes. :lol:[/quote] now it comes from another.. :doubt: who else??
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@lois: OMG, Lowes, that was soo cheap. :lol: @kher: There's nothing wrong with that, there's nothing wrong with crushing lowes. :eh:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@kher. hahahaha.. make it $3. =D=D @james. lol. stop it. I might kill you. =D =D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ oh the $ is increasing. haha! =D
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote='-'LoisFuLL'-']@kher. hahahaha.. make it $3. =D=D[/quote] gezzz :| i cant deal with this.. =( how about free?:D [quote=james_cuteoo2]@kher: There's nothing wrong with that, there's nothing wrong with crushing lowes. :eh:[/quote] yeah,,whatever you say.. :doubt: ahahahha...:lol:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@kher: So dude.. you admit that u crushing lois? :lol:
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]@kher: So dude.. you admit that u crushing lois? :lol:[/quote] i didnt say that.. :P i just say "whatever you say." :lol::lol::lol:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Wats up? Wats up? I'm bored. :D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Harvii. Nothin's up. =d Ei btw. Have you PMed him already? You have talked to other people about that. But have you PMed him? :D
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Lol Yuna. Ermm I'm coming back to Class S btw. I missed everyone. :P
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=' 'eMokIdD]Lol Yuna. Ermm I'm coming back to Class S btw. I missed everyone. :P[/quote] did you missed me? :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:55

[ 9 queries - 0.093 second ]
Privacy Policy