• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

If most of the mods set their Avatar with their Pic and FTalk shirt. I might as well do the same thing. :lol::thumbsup:

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-05-28 08:11:18)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

^ Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! :wallbash: I'm being silent here, desperately waiting for my tshirt too...... :wallbash: please don't show ur shirts yet!!!!! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: haha mareh.. u'll eventually receive it after the month ends :thumbsup: @kuya ej.. the postman didn't deliver it..i personally went to the post office.. i only received a card something stating that i need to claim it at the post office.. plus 2 valid id's :lol:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

For those who love Secondhand Serenade, I am sharing one of the Bonus Tracks in their A Twist in My Story Album. [quote][b]From ITunes Release:[/b] 12. "Tested & True" (Bonus Track) - [b][url=http://generator.fileave.com/songs/12TestedTrue(BonusTrack).mp3][Download][/url][/b][/quote] [b]Reviews:[/b] Well, once again.. The song has a very nice meaning. The vocals is really well done. But I think it would be better if he made this song in an Acoustic Rock Version =):thumbsup: Anyway, the file I'm sharing is a Low Quality file and the sound is quite soft. You might want to Turn On the Volume into Maximum. :lol: Still searchin for a High Quality File though. :paranoid: Here's the LYRICS: [spoiler]Superstitions arent meant for lovers Under covers, undiscovered is your skin I am lonely, please let me in Youre probably wondering what I was proving Are you choosing? Am I losing you tonight? Is it over, over? Are we fading? [Chorus] I never wanted anything the way that I want you But my words dont seem to matter My words dont seem to matter And you look at me and I can see The lies youre running too But my words dont seem to matter Id rather have you tested and true Now youve had your chance So lets try my way, its my day To show you what youre missing, turn around And feel the winds of change upon your face again The warm breath of your closest friend Im waiting, Im waiting Are we fading? [Chorus] Im scared well fall apart tonight Under the moonlight Under the moonlight Im scared well never make it right Under the moonlight Under the moonlight Take my hand and hold it tight Hold it tight [/spoiler]

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-05-28 12:48:04)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]well at least. the packages for phil area aren't hacked or hijacked. :lol: nice pic ate tinay. maybe you could lend it to your brother. =D[/quote] T_T I still haven't received mine. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: Anyway... My cousing from PO sent me some samplers. http://locker.myyearbook.com/backpackfiles/2008/05/28/12/audio483d8bf2e28cf.mp3 http://locker.myyearbook.com/backpackfiles/2008/05/18/07/audio48301753aa471.mp3 http://locker.myyearbook.com/backpackfiles/2008/04/23/22/audio480feb7df29e1.mp3 http://locker.myyearbook.com/backpackfiles/2008/05/28/12/audio483d89c90889f.mp3 http://locker.myyearbook.com/backpackfiles/2008/05/28/12/audio483d8ee067459.mp3

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-05-28 12:58:41)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Why don't you try visit the Post Office bro? :question:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]^ Why don't you try visit the Post Office bro? :question:[/quote] Fiesta. Many streets are locked. :crybaby: :crybaby:
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: weee...just got my shirt this afternoon... i'm just wondering.. do any of you guys paid for something? or is it just our city is corrupt? haha i paid for 35 pesos and picked it up at the post office (which is a 5min jeepney ride from our place. lol) anyway, theeeeenk you adminacious.. :eh:[/quote] wahehe,,finally you got ur own..:lol::lol::lol: congrates to u... :thumbsup: and for those who haven't receive it yet, lets make 'em jealous with us.. =D here we go: [spoiler][img]http://photos-111.friendster.com/e1/photos/11/11/1111111/1_716201043l.jpg[/img] [img]http://photos-111.friendster.com/e1/photos/11/11/1111111/1_108625212l.jpg[/img] [/spoiler] =D=D=D=D=D [hr] btw.. i dunno what happen.. :wasted: i think friendster-team get mad of me..:lol::lol::lol: two of my account get suspended by 'em.:wallbash: [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/1111111]and this is the 3rd[/url], i hope it wont be happen anymore. :/

Last edited by KhErMiNaToR (2008-05-28 17:14:48)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]^ Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! :wallbash: I'm being silent here, desperately waiting for my tshirt too...... :wallbash: please don't show ur shirts yet!!!!! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] Hahaha, dont worry ate Mizel you'll get your tshirt too soon. [b]@kher[/b]: Nice kher! Is that fit or what? *just curious. lol
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]For those who love Secondhand Serenade, I am sharing one of the Bonus Tracks in their A Twist in My Story Album. From ITunes Release: 12. "Tested & True" (Bonus Track) - [Download][/quote] Waka waka. You won 1 free interwebz [b]Xave[/b]!!!!shift 1!!!! Thanks for sharing. [quote=Ephemeral]T_T I still haven't received mine. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: Anyway... My cousing from PO sent me some samplers.[/quote] Oh my. Maybe IRL hijacked the shirt for you [b]Ephe[/b]. (ಠ_ಠ) The samplers sound good. First song is :thumbsup:. I will hear moar. Who is the singer? :ninja: Btw [b]James[/b]. You're really a true fan of Hayden. And loyal too. I'm impressed. :D:thumbsup: [b]Ate Tinay[/b] Hmm the safest place is in your locked room or cabinet. =d And keep the key with you everywhere you go.

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-05-28 20:26:34)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]xavierkym[/b]: wow, one of my faves. super secondhand serenade fan here. :P [b]mizel[/b]: we are so [i]luoy[/i], promise me you won't show yours yet when you get it. :retard:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]@kuya ej.. the postman didn't deliver it..i personally went to the post office.. i only received a card something stating that i need to claim it at the post office.. plus 2 valid id's :lol:[/quote] waah siz meng i also paid 35 pesos..ahehe ;) yeah but it was delivered here by mr mailman.. ;) ahehe :) [quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]Ate Tinay Hmm the safest place is in your locked room or cabinet. =d And keep the key with you everywhere you go. Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (Today 18:26:3[/quote] waaaah yeah... ahehe my bro always do that u know borrow stuff then hes never gonna return it to me..and he'll ask me if he can "arbor" it na huhu lolz.. [quote=`mizeL]^ Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! :wallbash: I'm being silent here, desperately waiting for my tshirt too...... :wallbash: please don't show ur shirts yet!!!!! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] dont worry siz... ;) itll be delivered to you asap ;)
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]@kher: Nice kher! Is that fit or what? *just curious. lol[/quote] i choose M size :retard: i think it more suitable if i take S :lol::lol:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]Oh my. Maybe IRL hijacked the shirt for you Ephe. (ಠ_ಠ) The samplers sound good. First song is :thumbsup:. I will hear moar. Who is the singer? :ninja:[/quote] Three Days Grace [hr][hr] :crybaby: Where are you t-shirt! :crybaby: :penguin:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ lucknskill? hmmm. @kher: Aw, i think ure too thin for that medium size. Heuheu. Peace! =D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Three Days Grace[/quote] I'm the one who asked that [b]Ephe[/b]. T_T Not Bob. T_T :lol: Three Days Grace? Yahoo. I liek their music. One of their fans actually. [b]Ate Tinay[/b] What is "arbor"? :ninja: He will never return it? Ahh. Beware ate! Haha.
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]@kher: Aw, i think ure too thin for that medium size. Heuheu. Peace! =D[/quote] LOL :lol: yeah i know that..:lol: but i think, if i take S size, it'll be to short for me :lol::lol::lol:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

thanks to those who showed some sympathy with me. but for kher, he really flaunted his t-shirt. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: buhuuuuu
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]thanks to those who showed some sympathy with me. but for kher, he really flaunted his t-shirt. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: buhuuuuu[/quote] wahahaha :lol::lol::lol:=D im just kiddin my sista..:D:D dont be mad of me please..=(=( should i remove that one for you?=(
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]Ate Tinay What is "arbor"? :ninja: He will never return it? Ahh. Beware ate! Haha.[/quote] arbor ... is a term people here used when they want something from you.. its like asking you if they can have it... i remember the first time i heard that word i was like "whats that?" :lol: a friend of mine asked me if she can have my scarf she said "arbor na lang?" and since i didnt know the word i said yeah sure haha stupid me :lol: =D @siz mizel: yeah dont worry im sure youll receive it this week ;) i think all thsirts will be delivered this week or early next week lolz.. ;) fortune telling =D :lol: :kiss: haha nice one Kher ;) =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:44

[ 9 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy