• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

No. He's an erroring mod. =D Look at the screen shot ate.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

^ ahwss... hehehehe btw, i didn't know that confessions thread was closed for 2 days. i respect ur decision about that sis yuna so i didn't bother to reply on your post there, but then... please stop me from banning this member: http://i28.tinypic.com/swcuc1.png grrrrrrrrr! :evil:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: SUmmer's Killing Meeeeeeee!! I just wanna let you guys know that i'm sitll alive... so far. :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Ate Mizel[/b] Awh yeah. I was lost my sanity there. And they kept posting confessions pointing to me. :lol: About that cklahblabla. Ignore him. He just want to gain attention. lol. [b]Ate Meng[/b] That's good to know that you're still alive there. How's class? :eh:

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-05-02 07:49:52)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Class = TORTURE :lol: Sooooo HOT weather. grr
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ yes mareh, it's so hot in the morning and then the rain begins to drop so heavy during the evenings! hmmm, global warming is slapping our faces lol wb mareh. ;)
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nyahaha the demise of this equation is approaching fast we can feel the signs now =D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: oyes mareh. good thing you're here whenever i'm here. haha Mushrooms?? lol.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah hunn. global warming will kill us soon. =D [b]ate meng[/b] goodluck with ur class.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi guys hi ducheszee whats up? bc for the contest? :lol: btw, did admin just disable our access to the User CP of the members? coz i cant access em anymore :/ :paranoid:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-05-02 12:17:34)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

<">Get the uid of the member then replace the USERID from the url I posted. :D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ oh .. thanks ej :D i gotta sleep early now.. dang but i cant help it .. i cant help YM wakokoko :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]hi guys hi ducheszee whats up? bc for the contest? :lol: btw, did admin just disable our access to the User CP of the members? coz i cant access em anymore :/ :paranoid:[/quote] Yeah. I have done my judgement for all 26 contestants. =d Btw. Admin has updated the User CP and Public Profile Display. [quote][b]User activity[/b] Status: Online Current action: Viewing profile Registered: 2006-10-02 Last visit: Yesterday 19:49:36 Posts: 13585 - Show all posts Post per day: 23.5 Last post: Today 01:18:46 Reputation point: [+89 | -3] Referral count: 8[/quote] And if we want to edit another member User CP. Click on their names. And look at [b]top-right[/b] side. There's a link to enter their User CP. Admin is awe-some! :cool:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]ducheszee [/b] i see it now.. :D thanks weeew admin's doin something with FT silently :ninja: so kewl! :cool:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]ducheszee[/b] yeah. he's awe-some. :cool::thumbsup: i'm so excited for the next updates.. :wow: :penguin:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

So does the quote button doesn't work anymore. Does normal members experience this too or just us moderators?

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2008-05-03 02:48:09)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No Harvii. The quote still works. Just block the post you want to quote. And then click Quote link.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm there are thos who voted with 50 below posts.. so their votes will be counted if they reach 300posts before the voting period ends right? according to ej's post? :/ :paranoid:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yeah. That's right [b]ducheszee[/b]. But they have to rush to do the posting then. 300 is a big number. haha.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ yea =D which is close to impossible .. well if you'll spam you can reach it.. =D but then you wont be able to vote coz you'll be cursed.. =D anyway guys i think imma leave this May 5 [b]MAYBE[/b] for cdo so [b]maybe[/b] i wont be that active. ill still be online though. dang i wish my mom will allow me to go back home first :wallbash: Anyway the opening is still far. i mean, what am i gonna do in cdo :retard: argghhhh i wanna go back after i help my bro go to college! i cant touch computers that often when im there :wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:34

[ 9 queries - 0.329 second ]
Privacy Policy