• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

:arrow: halow jem, haha they're near to admin's place.. and we're in the phils... gadd... haha i can't wait for mine too. haha..
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

wow my hunney looks kawaii there X3 i can't wait to have mine too :wallbash:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]My Hunney[/b] Mission accomplished! =d Sankyuu hunney. <33 I hope you'll get yours too a.s.a.p. :rose: [b]Jeca[/b] Yeah. Because you are a ninja. And ninja doesn't have default address. =d [b]Meng[/b] Actually BramBremBrom isn't in Indonesia. But the sender is. :D It's from Jakarta. I hope you all will get the package soon. :D [b]Ephe[/b] I never click it. But now, I'll try it. :lol:

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-05-13 10:18:44)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@yuna: Wow, Nice Shirt Yuna! Minmin, Where's Mine? :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]James[/b] Yours will arrive soon. =) Indonesia and Philippines are near. =d:thumbsup: So does Malaysia too. I dunno about Harvii. He's in UK. Muahaha. Just be patient. The packages are on their way. =D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: haha goodluck to xavier and harbs =D=D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@yuna: Waha, But i Swear That Tshirt Is Soo Cool. :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: haha goodluck to xavier and harbs =D=D[/quote] *kukukukuu* evil laugh. =d yeah. good luck to them. i hope the packages will arrive safely there. =d [b]James[/b] Yepp. XD The T-Shirt is soo cool. I loev the front side. =d Btw. Time to sleep. See ya everyone. :D:rose:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Goodnight Yuna! ~Cant Wait For The Tshirt. =D
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Meng! Meng! Meng...where are you? IMY Ate Meng! and Ate Weng, and Lois and and....the end lol! -- Me too can't wait for the shirts. *Anong petsa na*? :lol: How lucky Yuna, you already got yours :D

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2008-05-14 12:47:22)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: bwahaha im here im here... :lol: congratumalations me.. i'm visitor the ftalk lately today everyday now! :lol: :eh:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

OMG! Really. I missing your words Sadameng. When did u coming back? How is ur Sadameng blog going on. It's covering with spider web now cos u never bwisit it. [b]Yuna[/b] Yeah! I hope! *praying*

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2008-05-14 13:17:45)

admin
» FTalkManiac

About ads ------------- Please [b]do not[/b] click them, it is unnecessary. Clicking/visiting without having actual interest in the ads is a click-fraud. It will only destroy the image of friendstertalk in the eye of advertisers, they will eventually know if they're cheated. About members/guests who can view the Backstage ------------- If you see them in the section/subforum viewer list, it doesn't mean they're able to access the content of the Backstage (or other sections they don't have view permission). For example if a normal member/guest open this URL: http://theftalk.com/f34-The-Backstage.html he will only see a 'no permission' message, however the forum system will still include him into the backstage viewer list. Thank you :D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ oh. :) that's what i was thinking so long ago. nyahahaha =D when i resigned as a mod lols
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Admin, can you put the ads on the footer? So if ever I visit ftalk using my mobile, I dont have to wait for the ads to load to view the rest of the page. Hahaha
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Harvii[/b] Yeah. I'll prey for you. =d And for Xave too. The sender is from Jakarta, ID. I hope the plane will bring yours soon. :D [b]Admin[/b] Thanks for sharing. I never click ads in here. Only if there's something wrong with my [i]rat[/i]. :penguin:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@admin.. Sometimes the ads are really helpful =) That's why I click some. :eh: Regarding the shirts, I'm worried because it might be lost. :paranoid: But I'm pretty sure I gave the right address.. :wow: @offtopic: Demn! I think I just post like 5 times a week. :wallbash: I dunno why I'm gettin lazy now. :crybaby:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

OMG! Offtopic. I got my letter from X Factor. I thought I'd never get it. It stated that the Audition will be on 25th of May. But I aint got money with me and my dad won't give me any. I'm not ready for the audition though so I might or might not go to the audition.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Xave[/b] Just be patient =d I will prey for your shirt. [b]Harvii[/b] How's the experiment? :lol: Wuah. X Factor. Audition? Where will it be?
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Experiment was kinda okay. I didn't listened to it much. The audition will be on 25th of May but I'm not coming though cos I don't have money for the train fare.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:06

[ 9 queries - 0.130 second ]
Privacy Policy