• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[b]ducheszee[/b] i miss u sooo bad ate duch. how are u? :D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

im fine.. a bit tired but ok .. :D how are? hows Class S group? :lol: did shirow accept my request already? :/
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hi siz duch and yuna :D :P :kiss:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hi siszy :D mishuuuu oh! i saw gossip girl pocket books in national book store and i wanna buy em all :crybaby: i dont have money though ... :crybaby: who wants to buy it for me? :eh: :lol: :P imma sleep now.. :D be back later.. :D

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-05-09 02:20:22)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeah ive only got 5 books... and dang... yeah want to buy them all..too.. huhu.. imy more siz ;) :kiss: aight sleep tight... :)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

duch: hello anak? where have u been? XD welcome back! @all: imissyouall. :eh::thumbsup:
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

so excited for the tshirts heheheh xD
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: waaa tinay! i envy you! haha,.. i only have 3 books. and i'm planning to buy the second collection by june :eh: hi everyone! @ayel: same here!
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Hey Ate Meng, Thanks For Teh Email *Evil Laughs* @ayel: Yeah, Same Here. @admin: Sir, Where's Teh T-shirt Btw? :D
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hey Ate Duch how's the trip? Are you still in CDO? I'm now a member of Class S wohoo... BTW, any of you watched the latest AI 7 top 4? Jason Castro is a big humiliation for America. I'm rooting for Cook & Mercado..go go go!! Glad that Jason is already out.

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2008-05-09 17:54:53)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]waaa tinay! i envy you! haha,.. i only have 3 books. and i'm planning to buy the second collection by june :eh:[/quote] ahehe nah i still have lots to buy.. ahehe ;) so dont envy me siz meng ;) ima about to buy the rest of the books too before i forgot what happened in the previous books..haha ;)
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hi guys. How's everyone? Anyway, I just made a lil test on Friendster's security and they're really good in filtering JS Linkers.. Because fo they're too much concern about external javascripts they forgot to secure hacking.. I know it's a bad idea to hack, but me and my friend were just testing something. And we figured out that using a certain authcode and the user's cookies.. It is possible that a profile can be hacked. So just a warning, make sure everytime you finish using your computer always clear cookies and everything.. =):thumbsup:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Woots. [b]Thanks for sharing[/b] Xave. Well. I use deep freeze. :D No need to clear cookies. =D But by the time now, I'll always clear cookies. Some people want to hack my profile. [s]envious[/s] --__-- And if I'll open FS' profiles. I won't wait the script works. Except for some profiles which are Safe. :D

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-05-10 06:45:00)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Sis Tinay[/b] wooot i want to have em :crybaby: i guess ill have to buy it one by one .. [b]Tatay James[/b] ive been to cdo to visit the queen .. hehe joke ive been to cagayan de oro .. enrolled my bro and looked for an apartment :D [b]Fafeng Harbs[/b] hehe cdo is effing hot. HOT as in the weather is hot.. geezz i forgot how hot it is there during summer :wallbash: [b]Xavier[/b] Dang youre pretty brilliant xave. A genius with computers!! Hands down.. wooo \m/
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: @tinay: i guess the price at nationalbookstore.com are cheaper, around 289? you just have to buy at least two to save the fixed shipping cost of 100.
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]@anak duch[/b]: So How's Teh Queen? Doing Fine? =D Nyweiz.. How's Your Apartment Hunting? [b]@kuya xavier:[/b] Thank You For Sharing That Kind Of Thing Xavier. [b]@all teh member of class s:[/b] Sorry If I Made A Group At Teh eGroups. Sorry Sorry. :)
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

xavier: nice dude , :D hehehe summer hiatus guys grounded so kinda not that active im trying me uber best to stay active-er as i can :ninja:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hey ayel, i saw ur post @ teh chit chat section. edit your post, be a good example -.-
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Haha. Yeah, I'm just warning you to be on the safe side guys.. :D:thumbsup: Anyway, if anyone doesn't believe me here's my proof.. Two of the profiles which I tried to access. :redface: [b] [url=http://i28.tinypic.com/bi3ps6.jpg]Victim 1[/url] - [url=http://i32.tinypic.com/6j3wq8.jpg]Victim 2[/url] [/b] Lol. Don't get me wrong, I didn't alter anything in their profiles. I just tested the hack if it works. =| By the way, speaking of hacking.. I hope admin has updated the PunBB Forum Version because old versions are vulnerable to Cross Site Scripting, Manipulation of data and Brute force. :o Here's what I've found. [spoiler] [b]Description:[/b] A vulnerability and a weakness have been discovered in PunBB, which can be exploited by malicious users to manipulate data and by malicious people to conduct cross-site scripting attacks. 1) The weakness is caused due to improper seeding of the random number generator in the "Forgotten your password?" functionality. This can be exploited to change and retrieve the new password for arbitrary users, including administrators. Successful exploitation of this vulnerability requires valid user credentials. 2) Input passed to the "get_host" parameter in moderate.php is not properly sanitised before being returned to the user. This can be exploited to execute arbitrary HTML and script code in a user's browser session in context of an affected site. Successful exploitation of this vulnerability requires that the target user has moderator privileges or higher. The vulnerabilities are confirmed in version 1.2.16. Prior versions may also be affected.[/spoiler] Wondering why some members can view the Backstage?? :wallbash:

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-05-10 18:46:48)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@siz duch & siz meng: yeah...289 is cheaper... but sometimes they dont have stocks for the books and ive got no choice but to buy the bigger book..the 350+ pesos... :cry: i bought them one by one...so after i finished one i will buy the next one...and my friends keep on nagging me about the next books... coz i still have to buy em..:wallbash: yeah me want to buy em all... same with you sizzies huhu :crybaby: hahaiz...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:18

[ 9 queries - 0.076 second ]
Privacy Policy