• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Yeah. She mentioned your name before I finally deleted all her non-sense posts. What does she want? :wallbash: A revenge? I wonder what was happened to her. There's maybe a strong reason why she keep doing this. :ninja:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

:arrow: ^ there's still possibility that it's n _ _ _ a i dunno,, what i know before is that nigga is angry at mherylicious?
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]Yeah. She mentioned your name before I finally deleted all her non-sense posts. What does she want? :wallbash: A revenge? I wonder what was happened to her. There's maybe a strong reason why she keep doing this.[/quote] yeah then i deleted my post after you deleted her post haiz have no idea siz..i didnt do anything wrong to here @siz meng: yeah.. nigga hates or doesnt like mherylicious for some reason..:disgust: maybe he/she wanted mherylicous to have a bad ..image lolz.. haiz i dunno... guyz.. :paranoid:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-05-30 09:04:13)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Nigga hacked mherylicious before right? I know mhery won't do such a thing. That person who uses mhery's name has lack of exposure.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yeah. I still have thoughts that she/he is nigga. :wallbash: Because nigga loevs chatbox and spamming. She/He always viewing the Chatbox. All of his/her emails are mherylicious@blabla.com
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ oh it's good you've deleted her nonsense posts. i don't visit js linkers thread because i'm nosebleeding when it comes to codes and stuff i can't relate. waaa :wallbash: thanks for the proper actions sis ;) and i'm still here trying my best to help :D :thumbsup:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Waa don't worry ate. :eh: Codes won't kill you. Only the spammers' posts create eyesores. X_X And I'm still here trying my best to work too. :D:thumbsup:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ i know that we mod's are trying our best. right? :eh: @mizel: yeah same here. nosebleeding when it comes to linker. blah blah! :lol:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=' 'eMokIdD]Nigga hacked mherylicious before right? I know mhery won't do such a thing. That person who uses mhery's name has lack of exposure.[/quote] yeah i know siz mheryl wont do that... thats why i was surprised to see the email he/she used is mherylicious@blablac.. siz mheryl doesnt like him/her...and now shes using siz mheryl's name, email haiz...
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]James[/b] Yah. You're rite James. :eh::thumbsup: [b]Ate Tinay[/b] Oh nosebleed. If it's nigga then he is soo :| *speechless*. He used mhery to cover him? :wallbash:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeah i think... siz.. haiz.. nigga...amf... =D
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

keep coming = keep banning =D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

All I can say is bye bye... [spoiler] I.P. Banned [/spoiler] BTW. Did you guys know. A member can access the Mod CP even if they are not moderators? Hope admin fixes this problem though.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I wonder where is our dearest admin. :ninja: Keep banning. Good luck guys. Let's pwned her/him [b]together[/b].
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Did you guys know. A member can access the Mod CP even if they are not moderators? Hope admin fixes this problem though.[/quote] what?! how is that possible? :o @yuna: ahehe yeah keep banning,.. :lol: yeah where is admin?!!=|
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

A member called Angell de Ville is asking for the earlier spammer's I.P. Address. Should I give it?
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

What spammer? :lol: There are 6 spammers here earlier. :lol:
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=' 'eMokIdD]A member called Angell de Ville is asking for the earlier spammer's I.P. Address. Should I give it?[/quote] if he is truely angel deville from the cradle forum, i think its ok to give the IP. i think he want to Ban him too on his forum. :/
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I don't know him much but this is his message: [quote=Angell de Ville]could u pls send me the ip address of the one who posted a lot of smilies... thanks...[/quote] All i know is he's called [b]Angell de Ville[/b]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

That spammers use many IPs. We don't know his/her real IP. :ninja:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:55

[ 9 queries - 0.326 second ]
Privacy Policy