• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

feruzz
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=admin]@xavierkym That means firefox 3 and safari sucks big time haha. Man... i really hate it when different browsers interpret the same stylesheets and client-side scripts in different ways. Yeah, there are some errors when viewed in safari. Haven't checked it in firefox 3 though. Will do and try to fix it later when i got some time. :D[/quote] yup... I'm a Safari user... the CSS rule must be update ;)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

:arrow: wee...welcome to our new mods :thumbsup:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I've read some reviews for Fx3. I won't download it to the other laptop yet until they have the compatible versions of the add-ons. Hehehe.. I'll try Fx3 on this laptop.
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ eehjhay! :penguin:
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i have one question. sorry if this has been asked or discussed b4. how to move a 1st post to another post ? i couldn't find the check box in the 1st post.
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ You can't move the first post. And also moving the first post is just like moving the whole thread. For example if you delete the first post you'll also be deleting the rest of the posts. =) PS: Finished downloading Firefox 3. =D
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

wow... now I realised that Firefox 3 is much faster than earlier version :thumbsup:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I FINALLY have my eptok shirt ^____^ p-e-r-f-e-c-t fit.. just the way i like it.. thanks admin. :):thumbsup:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^waah. congrats kuya bob! I hope I also have that. LOL. =D anyway, firefox 3 rocks. It's much better and much faster than ver. 2. I love it. :eh:
okacybernet
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:paranoid: waw firefox3 more faster thats right? i must try it =D
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=okacybernet]waw firefox3 more faster thats right? i must try it[/quote] safari is more faster bro...:thumbsup:
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]xavierkym[/b] uhm. so we can't move the thread into another thread ? i see =) woops. gotta try the nu ff :penguin:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Lol. Firefox3 is really faster than the previous versions. I noticed that if I drag an image, a translucent of that image will be dragged. Maybe they did that just to make it look like a smooth browser. Actually I hate the address bar. It's kinda confusing. It's better if they get rid of the address' descriptions and leave the URLs.
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

what if i use FF2 with 1MBPS connection speed, and you using FF3 with 512KBPS connection speed. who's the faster one? :lol::lol::lol:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hahaha.. You mean which is slower? LOL! I won't use even the 1mbps. :paranoid:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]I noticed that if I drag an image, a translucent of that image will be dragged. Maybe they did that just to make it look like a smooth browser.[/quote] If you have tried Opera or Safari before, they actually do the same thing. I dunno why it's like that. :wallbash: I don't like the dragging thing. And also, the address bar became so big :lol: I don't really hate it's just.... Hmhm.. :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I've downloaded FF 3, but I forgot to export my bookmarks. So I have to restore back my system to last checkpoint. ;__; :penguin:

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-06-19 08:20:42)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Bwahahahaha!!! OMG! I hate when that happens! Before when I reformat my pc, i lost all of those bookmarks and archives. hahaha.. :lol:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

When I downloaded Firefox 3 my bookmarks were automatically exported. Even the history. :|
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yah. ;__; After I restored to teh last checkpoint. The firefox is error. Oh wow nice. Awh why it happened to me then Xave? :paranoid: Mine wasn't automatically exported. :wallbash: All I need is bookmarks [i]only[/i]. Haha. Well. After that, I installed the 2.0.0.14 version again. /fail

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-06-19 10:08:16)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:50

[ 9 queries - 0.661 second ]
Privacy Policy