• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

admin
» FTalkManiac

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

@ducheszv If that someone you mentioned in [url=http://theftalk.com/p1403877-Yesterday-12%3A23%3A59.html#p1403877]this post[/url] is kirksydney, yes he still can access the backstage. Yesterday he unban himself using icekandi's account. @icekandi Please change your friendstertalk password + email password and take any action you feel necessary to protect your account. If I still find someone other than you logged in using your account then I have no choice but to revert your account back to normal member.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

OMG he unbaned himself?? :o :disgust: err... :disgust: yeah... better change yer password or email and better if ice just keep it a secret from kirsdney, coz thats the way it should be right?? thats her privacy and someone is taking advantge of it.... :disgust: :doubt: errrr :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-07-28 18:13:44)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]@ducheszv If that someone you mentioned in [url=http://theftalk.com/p1403877-Yesterday-12%3A23%3A59.html#p1403877]this post[/url] is kirksydney, yes he still can access the backstage. Yesterday he unban himself using icekandi's account.[/quote] such a false move from the admin of other forum. :thumbsdown: im sorry admin. :| yea its him im mentioning sir.. [b]Ice[/b] whatever kirk's reason for unbanning his self.. pls talk to him.. tell him it is still wrong .. and pls do what admin said sis. :|
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Again there are two strangers in the backstage :crybaby: [quote]lordheinz, [b]nineclouds, qwerty[/b] are viewing this forum section.[/quote] what going on..:crybaby:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

What is this? There are 4 people viewing the backstage at the moment. Me, okacybernet, and two members (nineclouds and qwerty). I checked their forum profile, and qwerty is viewing the Ban discussion thread. I read somewhere here that others were using okas account. And as far as i can remember, i know qwerty is one of those first members to find out the eGroup. i just hope somebody would explain these
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]What is this? There are 4 people viewing the backstage at the moment. Me, okacybernet, and two members (nineclouds and qwerty). I checked their forum profile, and qwerty is viewing the Ban discussion thread. I read somewhere here that others were using okas account. And as far as i can remember, i know qwerty is one of those first members to find out the eGroup. i just hope somebody would explain these[/quote] that is what im thinkin as well buddy..this 2 strangers are still here almost 20 mins..:crybaby:
admin
» FTalkManiac

Like i've explained many times before, having users in the online list doesn't necessarily mean those users are able to view the particular section. If you create a dummy member account and try to open this page's url, that member will be listed in the online list too.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Alright. I was just wondering and cautious because i remember that member from the first eGroups when we were testing the eGroup
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i believe admin explained it in this page: http://theftalk.com/p1412322-Yesterday-00%3A01%3A48.html#p1412322 anyway, admin ive been wondering what your avatar is .. :lol: sorry but i cant make out an image :wallbash: dont mind me :penguin: :penguin:
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Isn't this section is a private section for mods ? why there is a talker viewing this section ? :paranoid:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ they cant view it bro. it will display "bad request" but still they will be listed in the online lists.
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ but this member id : [url=http://theftalk.com/p=nineclouds]nineclouds[/url] is viewing this section (or in the online list) for almost 10minutes. hho. :D
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ dont you worry bro andha..as admin just expalined..they cant view anu topics here in the backstage..;)
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ okay bro. i just wondering, what is his/her id doing at the online list :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ its because he/she may have clicked a URL in the backstage but again dont worry he/she can't view it.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: @ ^ I think it's a rooster or something? haha is it a rooster admin?
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ :/ rooster.. i think its an alien that is surrounded with flies :paranoid:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]Email and Password changed.[/i]
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]anyway, admin ive been wondering what your avatar is .. :lol: sorry but i cant make out an image :wallbash: dont mind me :penguin: :penguin:[/quote] i think he just cropping an abstract image, so it'll be more abstract :lol: anyway, your siggy is ROCK :thumbsup::mad::thumbsup: :lol:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I think it's a [b]HEART.[/b] A black heart. [img]http://x.babyl0ve.us/wp-includes/images/smilies/th_eek.gif[/img] Am I right Admin? [img]http://x.babyl0ve.us/wp-includes/images/smilies/1h2.gif[/img]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:38

[ 14 queries - 0.062 second ]
Privacy Policy