• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Aw, why? What happened to LH? ._.
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=jamessss:b]Aw, why? What happened to LH? ._.[/quote] yah same questions with me.... =) What happened to LH I'm just wanna know... :paranoid:
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

gud..affie oll :rose: what happen to sir LH?! :paranoid:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

LH was demoded - ?! Aww.
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

woops. we have lost one of our co-mods. wondering why ? :rolleyes: [hr][hr] btw guys, our co-mod is a daddy now. is it ryt ? :eh:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ yea... :eh: anyway,, i seriously want to ban someone.. its Hoshigaki.. i didn't ban him considering his post counts lol ive been through all group threads today.. and what i read pissed me off .. [quote]sarap maging curse :d // LOL .. EDITED ginawa ko un kc gus2 ko ma curse .. hehehe .. pero nakakainis ung pop up adz // :mad: anong browser ba ang makaka tangal nun ?? ayaw sa IE and FF eh ..[/quote] ... i think some mods can relate to who the poster is.. tell me if im wrong coz i really wanna ban him [b]reason?[/b] for intentionally shaming his self just to be cursed and ripping.. me wanna give him a piece of what he really did.. but no. i asked xavier first before doing any actions.. coz after all, it is xave's layie he ripped. Anyway, his excuse why he's cursed is soooooooooo lame :retard: lol who wants to be cursed O_O just because of a "Cursed Promoter" LOL ill curse him forever then .. what i wanna do? ban him for 1week then remove his ban status and curse him forever. is it over the edge? lol i thought he wanted a "Cursed Promoter" rank =| He even PMed me.. [quote=Hoshigaki]thanks ate duch .. hahaha .. thanks for cursing me :D[/quote] :arrow: honestly, i cant find humor in his PM coz i hate cursing/banning members. [hr] sorry for my post above ... i just want to share my thoughts and what i think about this .. [hr][hr] mods that are concerned or if you have any opinion, pls do post :)

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-09-09 16:23:27)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]HOSHIGAKI[/b] [i]Sarap maging curse?[/i] LOL! I find it fun too, actually. But in a whole different way. Cause I hate it when my avatar sucks so I curse myself. And voila! instant avatar. [i]ANYWAY.[/i] I wanna ban you too. Feeler! How can you be such a... [i]bastard fag[/i]? and your excuse... 102% lame, dude. I pity you. Are you like what... Desperate for attention? Cause you seem to be one now. And if only I could add more pop-ups so you can enjoy them... Effin. And you even ripped xavie's layout?! LOSER. Better curse you forever since you like it naman in the first place. [b]Advice:[/b] Use IE. You can feel the pop-ups more when you use that. [hr] [i]ANYWAY[/i] Whatevs. Ban or curse. I dont want to see him anymore.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ banned for 2 weeks. i'll remove it then curse him. im just giving him what he wants :) PS. im not laughing

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-09-10 08:18:28)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]i have my thoughts why he got demoted. but im sure, whatever the reason is, admin had a good reason for it. btw, siz who's ketah? :/[/quote] uhmm now i have my own hypothesis to..but still not sure ;) yeah i know...admin has a good and just reason for that.. he's ketah23... a former member of FU i think?? :paranoid: i dunno if he's still a mmber or not... :P [quote=andHa]btw guys, our co-mod is a daddy now. is it ryt ? :eh:[/quote] waaah who's mod is that?! :paranoid: :P
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ he's a dear friend of mine. :) :arrow: hi guys. i miss you all. for sure i've missed a lot of topics already. :wallbash: sorry.
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]hi guys. i miss you all. for sure i've missed a lot of topics already. :wallbash: sorry.[/quote] hoho i miss u too :lol::lol::P:P
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yeah. dadi Eehjhay is a real dad now! baby boy for him. :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hahaha.. yeah! he's sooo cute! OMG! :wow:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: hi everyone! weee.. kua ej! congratsss! about LH's being demoted, is it because of some issues, like a copied FriendsterTalk Rules to be used to another forum?
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=eehjhay]hahaha.. yeah! he's sooo cute! OMG![/quote] upload his pic :D [quote=meng.o3]about LH's being demoted, is it because of some issues, like a copied FriendsterTalk Rules to be used to another forum?[/quote] What forum is it? I don't even know, so obviously I removed his moderator position not because of that. It's my dissatisfaction toward his actions as a moderator. There were many inquiries and complains about lordheinz, mostly about him being subjective by banning and deleting member's posts for the reason of individual issue, among some other things. I talked to him quite some time ago, he gave some excuses and said he wouldn't do such things again but they're just some nice words. He'd still delete posts that contain criticism or disagreement toward him. Most of his actions were still unjust. "You're just a newbie!", "How dare you say that to my girl", "You don't have any respect to me", "This is what you get for calling me a ripper" were still some common reasons by him for banning members. A few days ago I told him he had enough with that kind of attitude and I have to discharge him from the moderator team. At first he was angry then he admitted that he made mistakes and begging for another chance as moderator. So if he said to anyone that he was removed just like that without any warning or notification, you know what's that mean.
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]about LH's being demoted, is it because of some issues, like a copied FriendsterTalk Rules to be used to another forum?[/quote] [quote=admin]What forum is it? I don't even know,[/quote] This one [url=http://tricks-ter.site40.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3]http://tricks-ter.site40.net[/url] Copied Ftalk Rules [spoiler][img]http://i35.tinypic.com/1eq6tj.jpg[/img][/spoiler] my guess LH is the admin of that site...

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-09-22 06:06:11)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ :O hahaha lol as i expected his doings are just :lol: not only that he also reposting tricks from FTI to T&T before without proper credits to the author how fair isn't it? :lol: hahaha oh wow i've posted here :penguin: XD
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]It's my dissatisfaction toward his actions as a moderator. There were many inquiries and complains about lordheinz, mostly about him being subjective by banning and deleting member's posts for the reason of individual issue, among some other things.[/quote] oh now i know.... [quote=Shirow Masamune]not only that he also reposting tricks from FTI to T&T before without proper credits to the author how fair isn't it?[/quote] i agree with you...i always see he in FTI...huhuhu =D=D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

honestly, i am really extremely disappointed with him. ive repeatedly reminded him not to mix his personal issues with the way he moderates. but no, he is a hard head and iiishhtupid :wasted: about the tricks he is reposting in "his" forum, dont worry ill look out for it. ill make sure no tricks are being reposted without credits. =)

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-09-12 23:12:21)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

waaah congratz eehjhay... ;) =) oh so thats why... he got demoted... tsk tsk... geez... :/ [quote=admin]It's my dissatisfaction toward his actions as a moderator. There were many inquiries and complains about lordheinz, mostly about him being subjective by banning and deleting member's posts for the reason of individual issue, among some other things.[/quote] this is one of the reason why i think he got demoted...so i was right ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:14

[ 9 queries - 0.174 second ]
Privacy Policy