• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

^ Than you? hehe kiddin. What are the sections you're handeling anyway? XD
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Woah Tunie..welcome to backstage tol. Hahahaha..
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=jamessss:b]What are the sections you're handeling anyway? XD[/quote] Only Help :lol: Still studying the configuration. :D Thanks tol harvii :)
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Haha, aw. I dont handle that thread. I dont have the knowledge w/ HTML. lolz You cant try to handle those inactive sections too. :)
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Yeah. Thanks James. Maybe If I already studied all the configuration here, I will request some sections to add on my provision that needs to moderate so I can help you guys, Like in Movies section. Looking forward to it. (Hoping :D) :lol:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Why hoping? Hahah. I think you can definitely do to handle those sections you want. Nyweis, why dont you first post here? :D http://theftalk.com/t353-Moderator%27-Identification-Profile.html :eh:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Thank you James. Thank you for reminding me to post there. haha. Done. :D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Hahah, no problem. :D I welcomed you again on that thread. lolz
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ My beloved psychiatrist is here nao. :lol: :wow: Sup yo? Party hard. Party hard. Party hard. :penguin:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@tunie if you think the other section might need some of your help on moderating, just request admin. :D
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Yeah :D Thanks, I'm still studying the configuration. Probably I will request those sections I can handle and those sections that needs some help. I hope Admin will grant it. :D Thanks Again.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

weeeee welcome to the backstage tunie! ;) you shouldve been a mod long long longggg time ago :P :lol: glad to see u here ;) =) :thumbsup: welcome again!! party hard!! :lol: :D

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-11-09 17:18:42)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:redface: rly?. well, thank you. glad to be here. party hard =D :thumbsup: anyways, good morning guys :D have a nice day to all of you. :D

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-11-09 19:46:41)

Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome here tunie.. :rose: glad to see u here =D lets shack tis forum.. :penguin:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Thank you Lyas and Nizam for the Welcome. :D Shack? :paranoid: Ok, Lets shack this forum :eh: Glad to be here. Thanks for the Warm Welcome guys, :D
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]shack - goyang inul[/b] =D hehehe.. :paranoid: hye all... hope u all fine here.. :penguin:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

This is the first time I see backstage has many viewers! Hahaha!
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wew nice ava[b] Lyas-rowkz[/b] :eh: :thumbsup: i like the lighting.
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hello guys, I hope everything's will be fine soon, :D Just keep up the good work for the best. :)
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Everything will be back to normal. I hope. :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:15

[ 9 queries - 0.604 second ]
Privacy Policy