• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

duchess
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[b]hunnie[/b] [spoiler][quote=portuniecho]Where's my hunnie? =( I miss you. You didn't text or tell me you will go Online again :crybaby: :wallbash: errrr[/quote] hunn im not supposed to go online now.. got frightened with your txt.. dont get angry pls? :( im really tired.. its my duty in the rural barangay health center this morning.. and we walked all day.. i miss you so much hunnie.. and i love you :kiss: i txted you when i went online last night.. i txted you in your fone! ill be online tomorrow afternoon.. probably 4-5pm ... lets talk ok? i miss you :kiss:[/spoiler]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-11-17 05:50:46)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

^ wow how sweeeet. :redface:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ermm thanks james :lol:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Haha, yeah really. Hectic sched? =|
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ iyepp.. i get so tiread after the day.. hayz
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ well you can rest na anak. :D btw, im so tired cleaning tv section. :crybaby:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ aww dont go to that thread .. :D i might clean music sec though..
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ but why? i think, honestly.. im the only active mod on that thread. and that's kindah make me mad. =|
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ these are the mods in that sec: Shirow Masamune, `mizeL, jamessss:b, kristina16, takashi dont get mad :P that happens.. as long as you can handle and clean it on your own try not to get mad.. i cleaned Pinas Sec before .. and there are like 10 other mods and some are even OL at that time but never bothered to help... but getting mad can't solve the problem so i kept my mouth shut nalang ..

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-11-17 10:31:25)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Yeah, i will shut my X mouth nalang. and someone said that i looks so "ALONE" on that thread. he's just a member here, but he's uberrr concern w/ me. ..thank you J. lolz. ..hungry? haha.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ J? :lol: is that member a he or she? coz if its a she, she might be hitting on you :lol: ehem ehem :P j/k tay
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ no, haha he's jieduck. not sure w/ the spelling. hehe [spoiler]naghapunan kna? =D **oopss*[/spoiler] Btw, im curious if what's her/his real gender. I crush her. nyahaai. http://theftalk.com/profile.php?id=113525

Last edited by jamessss:b (2008-11-17 10:43:48)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ i think she's a she :eh: she's cute ha.. ehemmm =D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ because, im asking for her whole name. she's always saying her name is JC. whattaaaa?! haha. & un nga, im always asking for her whole name. but she's always changing the topic.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ aww .. creepyy .. [i]parang poser lang ah[/i] :lol: i hope not though.. hate posers..
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ haha, you've gotta help me figure it out. hahaha.

Last edited by jamessss:b (2008-11-17 10:59:52)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ermmm how? :paranoid: sure.. :lol: not now though ill be loggin out in a few,
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ haha, hmm. i dunno too eh. ask her close friends. nyaha.
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Hunnie[/b] [spoiler]I'll be waiting hunn. I'm not mad hunn, im happy coz we've chatted even if its just only for a few minutes. i love you so much hunnn. im just worried hunn =( It's just i don't know what's happening to you there. are u ok or what, are u safe or not =( sorry hunn, I miss you so much, I love you.. I'll wait for you tomoorrow ayt, I love love love you so much, you know that :wow: :kiss: don;t forget to pray :lol:[/spoiler] [b]James[/b] You want me to help you find her real identity :eh: James is so popular now in crush thread. OMG, I think im gonna crush you james now :lol: :wow: LOL Snob. fine :lol: How are you guys? :D

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-11-18 00:15:49)

anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Good day to all my fwends... :3 Hope you guyz have a nyce day today.. <3
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:56

[ 12 queries - 0.876 second ]
Privacy Policy