• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

^ Are you sure?. :rolleyes: But how can you explain about the Screenshot. And the IP add. Its exactly the same as yours. Try to defend yourself on that thread so we can see who's telling the truth. =|
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

wew :D :D I have PM with joy (crazydavinci) in YM yesterday =) I have four friendster accounts :lol: And I'm so surprised when I have received a comment from Kanalitnuk that said I sent a malicious comment to him :wallbash: :paranoid: :rolleyes: I seldom log in now adays :wallbash: I have checked all my fs accounts and I can't join into one of my fs accounts :wallbash: :wallbash: The account I can't log in is the account that joy shared in [b][url=http://theftalk.com/t52790-One-of-Our-Mods-Here-is-Spreading-Malicious-Script-on-Members-Comment.html]Here[/url][/b]

Last edited by TA Juleigtin Siahaan (2008-12-15 21:18:27)

anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

You've seen it, I saw you viewing that thread. You should defend yourself, or did you actually do it? if you didn't you should at least post and explain to the members, before they assume negative things. =| You know how members will react, if you do not defend yourself. They will think you are the one who did it.
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Why not try to defend yourself in public if its not really you. So we will all know who's telling the truth here, If its not really you, defend yourself, now your name has been ruined in public. =| care to clean your name?. Don't just watch. Everybody is waiting for your explanation about this. =|
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

good morning all :D wow what happen here?? :paranoid: is that true ?? :| i can't believe it =| :wallbash:

Last edited by Lyas-rowkz (2008-12-15 22:00:32)

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew :D :D Good morning bro =D =D long time not to see u :) I think it has been solved and cleared =)
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Omg. What was that back there? Aw. Please fix asap. We don't want chaos. :D ATTENTION OVER HERE, DEARIES! Someone reported this to me. [img]http://i33.tinypic.com/2evuihe.png[/img] Ban, I suggest. =|

Last edited by aysbeaux (2008-12-16 00:56:11)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Sugarstyx_x reported that to me also. I took an action on that 2 users already. They are Cursed for 2 months from using explicit words and Banned in chatbox forever. :)
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]^ Sugarstyx_x reported that to me also. I took an action on that 2 users already. They are Cursed for 2 months from using explicit words and Banned in chatbox forever. :)[/quote] Cool. :D So many unwanted happenings lately. Gawd.
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Yeah. very rude. :| Guys: http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=52790 http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=2066784#p2066784 We needs to discuss that privately.
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ okay, what is your opinion after seeing the screenshots? :rolleyes:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ i don't care about that screenshots. all i care, is about our being [b]moderator[/b], admin, and those concerns.
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I hope our team will still be OK after this incidents. :) No grudges to each other we're just exchanging our opinion in every situation that needs to be discuss.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]I hope our team will still be OK after this incidents. :) No grudges to each other we're just exchanging our opinion in every situation that needs to be discuss.[/quote] I'm hoping for the same thing, Iko. :)
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=aysbeaux]Omg. What was that back there? Aw. Please fix asap. We don't want chaos. :D ATTENTION OVER HERE, DEARIES! Someone reported this to me. Ban, I suggest. =| Last edited by aysbeaux (Yesterday 12:56:11)[/quote] iap. she reported that to me also. but i haven't done any actions to the member. and i agree with the ban suggestion. that is what we call as common senses. he/she did that intentionally. and we have to ban him/her as intentionally as he/she did with his/her post. :D [hr][hr] The topic about TA has been removed to the underground section guys. Thx to kang admin for that. =)

Last edited by andHa (2008-12-16 14:12:53)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Aw, sorry bout what happened yesterday. I think im kinda rude on what ive been posted. So sorry bout that, nyweis. Don't wanna be involve on that thread. So, again. The last day of exam. lolwuts. Goodmorning! :)
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

woho.. there are report links on chatbox now, i just noticed it just now when i checked the reports list. there is a report from the chatbox, the problem is, there is no link on the report, and how if the report come from an old post, and when we want to check it on the chatbox, the post has gone since the chatbox only shows the new posts.
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

But we can see the Chatbox post from the report right?. [quote]Username: dancer4life Time: Today 00:58:26 Chatbox post: [b]sam wat the fuck[/b] --- Username: robertlover1224 Time: Today 01:00:41 Chatbox post: [b]fucker stop talking 2 ma friend like dat u fuckin perf[/b][/quote] The Bolded part is their post. So I think that's enough as a proof. =) Anyways, [b]dancer4life[/b] and [b]robertlover1224 [/b]has been banned from chatbox already.
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ iap. i know bout that tunie. i only want to check the whole conversation that made those people posted like that. maybe they have any reasons, even their post aren't allowed. to avoid mis-cursed or mis-banned, or perhaps the flame starter isn't reported. anyway, thx for answering tunie. :D
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Lets see what admin can do about that :D --- You guys invaded the Chatbox yesterday. I missed the fun :wallbash: I'm sleeping :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:10

[ 9 queries - 0.927 second ]
Privacy Policy