• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

not me either. im innocent :chew:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

then who :turbopoke:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:rolleyes: im outa hur
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=duchess;#3470348;1267786527]:rolleyes: im outa hur[/quote] nooo tell me who :invi:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=Jirichi Ryunashira;#3470350;1267786628]nooo tell me who :invi:[/quote] maybe we'll know it soon :lol3:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i have nothing to do with this. :d
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=forsakendoll;#3470392;1267788773]i have nothing to do with this. :d[/quote] so have i :yes2:
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3505147;1270113201]fastnet/first media. i guess it's not yet available in ur place so u've got to stick with telkom. :lol:[/quote] yeah. i've been waiting for it since a long time. rumors said that one of the biggest provider here has monopolized it, so fastnet will never be available here. :no: [quote=lovegood;#3505162;1270113774]Hello k.andha. Long time no talk. :D[/quote] hei luna. :heart2: i got this for you.
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^Love is in the air.. *whistles :love: [quote=forsakendoll;#3507933;1270289690]I remember teh time when we were havin fun in youtube doing teh tag games. Your video was awesum.[/quote] haha i just thought, you should've entered for lip sync it would've been, hands down, the highest pick :shakefist: & yeah, i was just thinkin about that too, i haven't touched my guitar for a while :cry: been neglecting it.. i need motivation :retard: ---- Whats up guys! :run2: :run2: :run2:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x;#3511271;1270487940]haha i just thought, you should've entered for lip sync it would've been, hands down, the highest pick :shakefist:[/quote] ^No way. Have you watched harvii's entry? It was awesome LOL. :lol3: huwat a landslide =.=' [quote=sugarstyx_x;#3511271;1270487940]& yeah, i was just thinkin about that too, i haven't touched my guitar for a while :cry: been neglecting it.. i need motivation :retard:[/quote] You should have joined teh contest. :thumbsup: it would be terrif if ftalkers seen you with ur guitar. :wow2:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll;#3511291;1270491257]^No way. Have you watched harvii's entry? It was awesome LOL. huwat a landslide =.='[/quote] haha yeah i did, he's pretty good but like i said, i'd be stoked to see yours up there, hands down :shakefist: lol I can't join lip sync haha im terrible at acting out, unless i do kurt cobain's smells like teen spirit & start wacking everyone w/ my old ass guitar as an incentive for new one, but I've gots no money for that. probably get a lawsuit for the innocent individuals ill be bashing.. wth am i talkin about. :turbopoke: ---- [sub][url=http://www.omgpop.com/?r=1c85y]waste some time[/url][/sub] :ninja2:

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2010-04-05 15:15:46)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

goodmorning ppl :3 :3
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x;#3511271;1270487940]^Love is in the air.. *whistles :love:[/quote] :heart: :love:
admin
» FTalkManiac

hello backstage :cheers:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x;#3511311;1270494661]I can't join lip sync haha im terrible at acting out, unless i do kurt cobain's smells like teen spirit & start wacking everyone w/ my old ass guitar as an incentive for new one, but I've gots no money for that. probably get a lawsuit for the innocent individuals ill be bashing.. wth am i talkin about. :turbopoke:[/quote] wooot. i love that song <33333 i wanted to see you wack someone... with your guitar to boot. that would be something worth watching. :lol: [quote=aysbeaux;#3511484;1270524564]goodmorning ppl :3 :3[/quote] [quote=admin;#3511668;1270531668]hello backstage :cheers:[/quote] You're alive. :lala:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll]that would be something worth watching.[/quote] If I have one really bad day, i'd update you on that. You know what's worth watching? Food inc. :nerdy: [hr] [b]I have a suggestion[/b], a member brought up at the [url=http://theftalk.com/t67283-p25-Discussion-Suggestions-and-Feedbacks-for-TheFTalk.html]ftalk S&F[/url]. However she got her info, I'm not really concerned; as I have a feeling I know the 'friend she's referring to :eee:.. Anyway, what I'm concerned with is that a certain mod neglected to give notice to that member and if she gets a 3rd strike, he/she is already getting expelled for something that could've been handled justly. My suggestion is, if a member has been given the warning, is there any way we could track the length of time each warning is given? Or is there anyway to place an expiration date for the warnings we give? For instance, If this person who's got 2 strikes, and have had it a year ago(nobody even knows), and we have no way of tracing the moderator who added the note, due to inactivity... could we consider that 2 warning strikes void? I'm talking about giving someone a consideration for 'messing up in the past, and learning from it'. Am I making any sense here? bah :retard:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

goodmorning/afternoon/evening! (: have a nice day ahead.
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Good day backstage [:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]@Lin.[/b] I think the 2nd warning by "J" on her admin's note isn't rly a big deal. I think we could even delete it now. [quote=sugarstyx_x;#3512893;1270603009]However she got her info, I'm not really concerned; as I have a feeling I know the 'friend she's referring to :eee:[/quote] I'm concerned. Who who who who? :lol3: [quote=sugarstyx_x;#3512893;1270603009]If I have one really bad day, i'd update you on that. You know what's worth watching? Food inc. :nerdy:[/quote] Yea yea update me please. :xixi: what's food inc.? :lol: [quote=sugarstyx_x;#3512893;1270603009]Am I making any sense here? bah :retard:[/quote] Yes you're making sense. [quote=sugarstyx_x;#3512893;1270603009]Anyway, what I'm concerned with is that a certain mod neglected to give notice to that member[/quote] I think that moderator has informed her but it was a warning issued years ago that's why she doesn't remember it :xixi: Anyway, bel is so negative when making suggestions. LOL. [i]oh why should i waste time sending a message to that [b]retardo[/b] when he/she must've already realised the mistake he/she committed"[/i] no one thinks liek this anymore. The mod who thinks like that has already been fired. :chew:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=sugarstyx_x;#3512893;1270603009]I have a suggestion, a member brought up at the ftalk S&F. However she got her info, I'm not really concerned; as I have a feeling I know the 'friend she's referring to :eee:.. Anyway, what I'm concerned with is that a certain mod neglected to give notice to that member and if she gets a 3rd strike, he/she is already getting expelled for something that could've been handled justly. My suggestion is, if a member has been given the warning, is there any way we could track the length of time each warning is given? Or is there anyway to place an expiration date for the warnings we give? For instance, If this person who's got 2 strikes, and have had it a year ago(nobody even knows), and we have no way of tracing the moderator who added the note, due to inactivity... could we consider that 2 warning strikes void? I'm talking about giving someone a consideration for 'messing up in the past, and learning from it'.[/quote] I've just updated that admin's note input field, now it accepts up to 255 chars so we can put more detailed info about warnings etc. I suggest we use the following format for the admin's note: [quote][i][4/6/10] warning bla bla bla - admin [/i][/quote] multiple warnings: [quote][i][4/6/10] warning bla bla bla - admin [4/7/10] warning bla bla bla - admin [/i][/quote] if u feel a warning is no longer relevant, simply remove it from the admin's note [quote][i][4/7/10] warning bla bla bla - admin [/i][/quote] for the current notes, if you need to know about who+when it's added, just tell me and i'll try to get the info from the db.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:44

[ 10 queries - 0.126 second ]
Privacy Policy