• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=Jirichi Ryunashira;#3580277;1273723163]omg ;_; i missed everything D:[/quote] me too.. A LOT!!.. :cry: - about the ftalk shirt.. ei, mine is XL :D.. am i late?. :cry: jeezz.. dont know my mailing address yet.. :(
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=portuniecho;#3581713;1273798916]about the ftalk shirt.. ei, mine is XL .. am i late?. jeezz.. dont know my mailing address yet..[/quote] admin can mail your shirt to my address so i can have two t-shirts. >:D
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll;#3581736;1273799567]admin can mail your shirt to my address so i can have two t-shirts. >[/quote] ahahahahahahha :3
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=forsakendoll;#3581736;1273799567]admin can mail your shirt to my address so i can have two t-shirts. >:D[/quote] i support this idea :thumbsup: :lol3: [hr] [quote][b]TheFTalk T-shirt[/b] Sizes 1. admin [male-S] 2. forsakendoll [female-M] 3. Ephemeral [male-XL] 4. duchess [female-L] 5. james [male-M] 6. aysbeaux [female-S] 7. sugarstyx_x [female-L] 8. andHa [male-S] 9. lovegood [female-S] 10. Afzulnizam [male-M] 11. portuniecho [male-XL] 12. 13.[/quote]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll;#3581736;1273799567]admin can mail your shirt to my address so i can have two t-shirts. >[/quote] Then ate aya will forward those t-shirts to me so I'll have 3. :lol3: Anyway, already voted. :eh:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2010-05-14 04:08:15)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@E[/b] saw yer navy pics. me prouddd of you much much :thumbsup:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral;#3582477;1273824472]Then ate aya will forward those t-shirts to me so I'll have 3.[/quote] but u can only use 2 of those 3 shirts (my shirt is M size)... so it's better if you forward your shirt to me instead. :lol3:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3582376;1273822283]forsakendoll wrote [?]: admin can mail your shirt to my address so i can have two t-shirts. > i support this idea[/quote] ei ei ei shut up you two.. :cry: i got my address already :eh: [quote=duchess;#3582682;1273829312]@E saw yer navy pics. me prouddd of you much much[/quote] appreciate it.. thanks thanks mucho mucho.. :kiss:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho;#3583645;1273889571]appreciate it.. thanks thanks mucho mucho.. :kiss:[/quote] so..what will you be doing after the training? will you go to boats or sth? :D

Last edited by duchess (2010-05-15 01:54:58)

admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=portuniecho;#3583645;1273889571]ei ei ei shut up you two.. :cry: i got my address already :eh:[/quote] dude i'm gonna need a submarine to deliver your tshirt. a nuke powered one. :chew:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=duchess;#3584035;1273902888]so..what will you be doing after the training? will you go to boats or sth?[/quote] sth?. hmm yeah, either they will send me to one of the navy ships to work on or send me overseas base like Japan/etc. as my first duty station.. :thumbsup: [quote=admin;#3584253;1273907998]dude i'm gonna need a submarine to deliver your tshirt. a nuke powered one.[/quote] ahahahaha :3
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho;#3585149;1273932890]sth?. hmm yeah, either they will send me to one of the navy ships to work on or send me overseas base like Japan/etc. as my first duty station.. :thumbsup:[/quote] sth = something :d ohhhh thats cool xD im so proud of you. you finally got what you want :thumbsup:

Last edited by duchess (2010-05-15 10:42:20)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho;#3585149;1273932890]sth?. hmm yeah, either they will send me to one of the navy ships to work on or send me overseas base like Japan/etc. as my first duty station..[/quote] Oh goodie. are you gonna kill sum nipponese? :lol3: if so, are damn wannabe nips included? coz if they are, can you start with phahaha ;3 :xixi:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=forsakendoll;#3585281;1273941889]if so, are damn wannabe nips included? coz if they are, can you start with phahaha ;3 :xixi:[/quote] echo wouldn't have to do that kind of dirty works if he's able grant my request.. as i get my hands on the ballistic missile submarine, that phahaha ;3 will probably be an instant dead meat :lol3:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi bs! :D yow sir admin.
admin
» FTalkManiac

hi vitz :d
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ohmygolly. i just got back from the province. :wave: terrible. it's alrdy 2010 and still, there's no internet at my grandma's house. :facepalm:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3586735;1274029674]as i get my hands on the ballistic missile submarine, that phahaha ;3 will probably be an instant dead meat[/quote] do you know phahaha's coordinates?? :lol3:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=aysbeaux;#3586808;1274038702]ohmygolly. i just got back from the province. :wave: terrible. it's alrdy 2010 and still, there's no internet at my grandma's house. :facepalm:[/quote] how about using a mobile broadband connection? :chew: where's your province btw? :D [quote=forsakendoll;#3586847;1274054165]do you know phahaha's coordinates?? :lol3:[/quote] mmm... :rolleyes: i don't. but the missiles are gonna blow the entire city up it won't miss the target! :evil:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3587411;1274082061]mmm... i don't. but the missiles are gonna blow the entire city up it won't miss the target![/quote] lolwut? u don't have phahaha homing missiles? you might bomb my town by mistake!!!! :lol3:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:42

[ 9 queries - 0.067 second ]
Privacy Policy