• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

admin
» FTalkManiac

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

^ :d [quote=Jirichi Ryunashira;#3630197;1276402949]and if i really do it, will u do the same too? =D[/quote] i'll probably do, if you do it cool enough :chew:
duchess
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=Jirichi Ryunashira;#3630197;1276402949]really? =O wow. rich ed. he rly loves u, isn't he[/quote] yea he does. xD confidennnnttt :lol3:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3630527;1276421273]who told u that? :B[/quote] i read some members posts around. :B so is it true? :wtf: [quote=admin;#3630798;1276439236]i'll probably do, if you do it cool enough :chew:[/quote] -..- then if i really do it, u'll say, i'm not doing it cool enough. :confused: [quote=duchess;#3631381;1276502534]yea he does. xD confidennnnttt :lol3:[/quote] lucccccccccckyyyyyyyy duchessssssssssssssszeeeeeeee :lala:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=Jirichi Ryunashira]i read some members posts around. so is it true?[/quote] no pix = hoax :lol3: [quote=Jirichi Ryunashira]-..- then if i really do it, u'll say, i'm not doing it cool enough.[/quote] that's why you've got to do it as coool as possible in such a way that i wouldn't even able to deny the coolness of it :lol3:
admin
» FTalkManiac

hey hey has anyone in the philippines got the tshirt? :chew:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3631930;1276532296]hey hey has anyone in the philippines got the tshirt? :chew:[/quote] My sister still hasn't informed me that she has been admitted to the hospital for Anthrax so I guess I haven't receive mine yet. :chew:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Where's mine admin? :(
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3631930;1276532296]hey hey has anyone in the philippines got the tshirt? :chew:[/quote] not yet. i think the people in luzon will get it first. sooooo since aya didnt receive the shirt yet, so nuuu no shirts yet. :xixi:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=portuniecho;#3631984;1276555527]Where's mine admin? :([/quote] it's on the way of course :chew: [quote=forsakendoll;#3631971;1276545048]My sister still hasn't informed me that she has been admitted to the hospital for Anthrax so I guess I haven't receive mine yet. :chew:[/quote] Any contacts from her in the last few days? Maybe u better visit her or sth. :chew: [quote=duchess;#3632049;1276568692]not yet. i think the people in luzon will get it first. sooooo since aya didnt receive the shirt yet, so nuuu no shirts yet. :xixi:[/quote] damn. should've just sent hers with ordinary mail and yours with express mail. :lol3:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3632063;1276571787]damn. should've just sent hers with ordinary mail and yours with express mail. :lol3:[/quote] :lol3: aya will kill youu if yer gonna do that
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3632063;1276571787]Any contacts from her in the last few days? Maybe u better visit her or sth. :chew:[/quote] I saw her 3 days ago, she looks fine. [quote=admin;#3632063;1276571787]damn. should've just sent hers with ordinary mail and yours with express mail. :lol3:[/quote] You're a bitch. Do you know that? :chew:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=forsakendoll;#3632081;1276577204]You're a bitch. Do you know that? :chew:[/quote] i didn't thx for letting me know :chew:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3632085;1276578532]i didn't thx for letting me know :chew:[/quote] Dou itashimashite :facepalm: i'm a bit worried with my t-shirt. :plotting: teh address i gave is an apartment building, i dunno where teh mailman will leave teh package without anybody stealing it. :lol3:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=forsakendoll;#3632163;1276588702]i'm a bit worried with my t-shirt. :plotting: teh address i gave is an apartment building, i dunno where teh mailman will leave teh package without anybody stealing it. :lol3:[/quote] the mailman will just leave it in the front of the building' main gate and then the package will be stolen by some random homeless person who is happen to sleep nearby :chew:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3632170;1276589217]the mailman will just leave it in the front of the building' main gate and then the package will be stolen by some random homeless person who is happen to sleep nearby :chew:[/quote] and i'm gonna like see him randomly wearing my shirt :lol3: God, I might risk my life and wrestle him so I can get my t-shirt back. Do you happen to have anything else for me besides a t-shirt? :xixi:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=forsakendoll;#3632199;1276592102]and i'm gonna like see him randomly wearing my shirt :lol3: God, I might risk my life and wrestle him so I can get my t-shirt back.[/quote] i rly doubt you're gonna do that. i bet you wouldn't even dare to touch him. he's not your equal opponent he'll just beat you with his body scent :lol3: [quote=forsakendoll;#3632199;1276592102]Do you happen to have anything else for me besides a t-shirt? :xixi:[/quote] no there's nothing else for you your tshirt is already a special one :chew: [color=#FFFFFF]it has no blue splat whatsoever and i wore it once before sending it to you[/color]
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3632265;1276598461]i rly doubt you're gonna do that. i bet you wouldn't even dare to touch him. he's not your equal opponent he'll just beat you with his body scent :lol3:[/quote] B-b-but that t-shirt was given to me by admin.=( I will treasure it with my whole life. :O_O: [quote=admin;#3632265;1276598461]it has no blue splat whatsoever and i wore it once before sending it to you[/quote] I saw that!!!! :shakefist:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=forsakendoll;#3632286;1276600604]B-b-but that t-shirt was given to me by admin.=( I will treasure it with my whole life. :O_O:[/quote] random homeless guy will treasure it with his+his whole family life!! :lol3: [quote=forsakendoll;#3632286;1276600604]I saw that!!!! :shakefist:[/quote] :xixi: so srsly no one (other than andha) got the tshirt? damn. :doh:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3632265;1276598461]it has no blue splat whatsoever and i wore it once before sending it to you[/quote] i wonder how that will smell :scared:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=duchess;#3632573;1276611251]i wonder how that will smell :scared:[/quote] u know.. that kinda weird but addicting smell :lol3:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:53

[ 9 queries - 0.351 second ]
Privacy Policy