• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=admin;#3655862;1279634545]i'm not gonna remove - repu. ftalkers are free to like/dislike anyone[/quote] =( [quote=admin;#3655862;1279634545]hahaha damn i thought u guys are already forgot about each other[/quote] =(
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

they're free to dislike ANY of my post if they find it offensive. but hell, she just gave me a nega repu out of whim.
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=forsakendoll;#3655870;1279635413]=([/quote] :lol: [quote=forsakendoll;#3655870;1279635413]=([/quote] :lol3:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=forsakendoll;#3655871;1279635570]they're free to dislike ANY of my post if they find it offensive. but hell, she just gave me a nega repu out of whim.[/quote] you are free to give nega repus to her or anyone out of whim too :xixi: negative reputation point is not a big deal 'k :lol3: btw you're right gsl, the lounge section feels kinda obsolete. if it's deleted, where should we move the topics? to undergound.. or chit-chat?
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3655917;1279641164]you are free to give nega repus to her or anyone out of whim too negative reputation point is not a big deal 'k[/quote] TBH, i don't rly care about the repu nymoar. ;_; It's about the fact that [i]you[/i] don't want to remove the negative repu :lol: I mean, if im the admin and you're asking me to delete a negative repu i'd surely do it. [sub]and i was thrash talking that angelica person, i told her i can have this negative repu removed immediately. :d[/sub] [quote=admin;#3655917;1279641164]btw you're right gsl, the lounge section feels kinda obsolete. if it's deleted, where should we move the topics? to undergound.. or chit-chat?[/quote] Told you so. UG is the perfect place for those topics. :thumbsup: I'll just sort the kind of topics that stays in UG or those that will be moved to chitchat, friendster etc.

Last edited by forsakendoll (2010-07-20 12:37:38)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Cooking boneless milk fish dipped and marinated with spices. :love: :lick:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=forsakendoll;#3655918;1279643509]and i was thrash talking that angelica person, i told her i can have this negative repu removed immediately. :d[/quote] hAhAHAhaHaA :lol3: [quote=forsakendoll;#3655918;1279643509]UG is the perfect place for those topics. :thumbsup: I'll just sort the kind of topics that stays in UG or those that will be moved to chitchat, friendster etc.[/quote] shall i do it now? let's just move all the topics to UG! :lol3: [quote=Ephemeral;#3655936;1279646139]Cooking boneless milk fish dipped and marinated with spices. :love: :lick:[/quote] :drool:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3655956;1279649855]hAhAHAhaHaA[/quote] so please remove it! :crybaby: it's like embarrassing if she sees it's still on my profile :lol3: dammit. [quote=admin;#3655956;1279649855]shall i do it now? let's just move all the topics to UG![/quote] yea move everything to UG. I'll sort it out. I'm kinda done with the siggy anyway.
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=forsakendoll;#3655961;1279650937]it's like embarrassing if she sees it's still on my profile :lol3: dammit.[/quote] u better start to think an excuse about it for her :lol3: [quote=forsakendoll;#3655961;1279650937]yea move everything to UG. I'll sort it out. I'm kinda done with the siggy anyway.[/quote] done. lounge is no more. underground becomes underground lounge now. :lol:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3655976;1279652630]u better start to think an excuse about it for her[/quote] i don't have anything to say to her. period. Hey brm, can i show you the siggy i made for the battle.. i wanna know if the noise on the sig looks awful or not? :lol:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=forsakendoll;#3655977;1279652820]Hey brm, can i show you the siggy i made for the battle.. i wanna know if the noise on the sig looks awful or not? :lol:[/quote] show me :lala:
admin
» FTalkManiac

damn it's awful :lol3:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3655979;1279653267]damn it's awful[/quote] i haven't showed anything yet. ;_;
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=forsakendoll;#3655980;1279653467]i haven't showed anything yet. ;_;[/quote] it looks good actually imo. the noise is barely visible no one would care about it just ask and bribe ppl to vote for u :yes2: btw some letters in the "i thought i saw something" and "what the fuck was that" are difficult to read.
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3655986;1279657074]btw some letters in the "i thought i saw something" and "what the fuck was that" are difficult to read.[/quote] i kinda noticed that it was difficult to read but i didn't do anything about it. if you were able to read it then i guess, the others can too :lol: [quote=admin;#3655986;1279657074]just ask and bribe ppl to vote for u[/quote] ahhh, where im good at. :lol: [quote=admin;#3655986;1279657074]t looks good actually imo. the noise is barely visible no one would care about it[/quote] im sticking with it then. tnx for your feedback. =)
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hey brmntya, push txted me a while ago. she was sooper happy, she already rcvd her FT shirt. She is thanking you. she wanted to thank you herself but she doesn't have net aotm. :lol:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=forsakendoll;#3656287;1279702145]Hey brmntya, push txted me a while ago. she was sooper happy, she already rcvd her FT shirt. She is thanking you. she wanted to thank you herself but she doesn't have net aotm. :lol:[/quote] 'k :lol:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ brm, aren't you gonna add the "battle wins"? (Battle Arena) I dunno. Did you even agree on putting that? :lol:
admin
» FTalkManiac

"battle wins"? hmm. i'm thinking to add the "battle badges".. the number of battle wins will be displayed on the badge. or maybe something like.. silver battle badge for 1-3 battle wins, gold battle badge for 3 or more battle wins, etc.
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3656436;1279724842]the number of battle wins will be displayed on the badge.[/quote] i like this one better :lol: so if i win like 3 or more battles i won't stop battling anyone just because i got the gold battle badge already. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:55

[ 10 queries - 0.430 second ]
Privacy Policy