• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=admin;#3637107;1277031453]hey backstage ppl let's have a gath or EB or sth like that sometime. :lol:[/quote] rrrrighhhtt. let's meet somewhere in Europe. :lol3: How about tomorrow? [quote=admin;#3636564;1277012327]no she hasn't she's just imagining things. :lol3:[/quote] Prolly. I'm always under the influence. :chew: [quote=jamessss:b;#3636226;1276996496]What's with my rank? xD :lol3:[/quote] You can wage your rank if you want to. :xixi: Battle someone in a signature battle. :chew:
admin
» FTalkManiac

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=jamessss:b;#3637196;1277035787]^ like seriously. hahaha :lol3:[/quote] yea srsly :lol3: [quote=forsakendoll;#3637247;1277039820]rrrrighhhtt. let's meet somewhere in Europe. :lol3: How about tomorrow?[/quote] ok tomorrow. how about somewhere in metro manila? :lol3: [quote=forsakendoll;#3637247;1277039820]Prolly. I'm always under the influence. :chew:[/quote] of weed :chew:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3637295;1277045639]ok tomorrow. how about somewhere in metro manila? :lol3:[/quote] you willing to travel here with yuna, andha and nizam? :xixi: [quote=admin;#3637295;1277045639]of weed :chew:[/quote] that's so highschool. i smoke crack. the short lived euphoria brings me bliss :lol3:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=forsakendoll;#3637300;1277047165]you willing to travel here with yuna, andha and nizam? :xixi:[/quote] i am, but idk abt yuna, andha and nizam :xixi: [quote=forsakendoll;#3637300;1277047165]that's so highschool. i smoke crack. the short lived euphoria brings me bliss :lol3:[/quote] crackwhore :chew:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I wanna go home. :wallbash: it's cold here lol just woke up. good morning! :wallbash:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3637107;1277031453]hey backstage ppl let's have a gath or EB or sth like that sometime. :lol:[/quote] deymnnn.. can we just have an EB through internet.. maybe video chat?. lmao.. sucks I cant join :cry:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=Ephemeral;#3637326;1277049979]I wanna go home. :wallbash: it's cold here lol just woke up. good morning! :wallbash:[/quote] where are you? :lol3: [quote=portuniecho;#3637344;1277050801]deymnnn.. can we just have an EB through internet.. maybe video chat?. lmao.. sucks I cant join :cry:[/quote] u fly here :lol: or get a boat or something :lol3:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i dunno, I was kidnapped by white candians :wallbash:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=Ephemeral;#3637350;1277051651]i dunno, I was kidnapped by white candians :wallbash:[/quote] damn. did they do anal probes on you or something like that? :lol3:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3637349;1277051555]u fly here :lol: or get a boat or something :lol3:[/quote] lol no. I mean I might be on duty on that day :cry:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho;#3637344;1277050801]deymnnn.. can we just have an EB through internet.. maybe video chat?. lmao.. sucks I cant join :cry:[/quote] lol that wouldn't be considered as an eyeball :lol3: [quote=admin;#3637307;1277047623]i am, but idk abt yuna, andha and nizam :xixi:[/quote] if you happen to go here in the Philippines I might be able to recognize you anywhere... your hair is a dead give away :lol3: [quote=Ephemeral;#3637326;1277049979]I wanna go home. :wallbash: it's cold here lol just woke up. good morning! :wallbash:[/quote] What are you doing there anyway? I was suppose to say enjoy your vacation on our pm but i dunno if you're on a vacation or what :lol3: [quote=admin;#3637352;1277052254]damn. did they do anal probes on you or something like that? :lol3:[/quote] You always thinks of disgusting things... :wasted: I remembered this movie Hostel... has anyone seen this movie? :lol3:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3637352;1277052254]damn. did they do anal probes on you or something like that?[/quote] I was jet lagged slept a lot on the plane, so I hope they didn't lol. :lol3: [quote=forsakendoll;#3637355;1277052518]What are you doing there anyway? I was suppose to say enjoy your vacation on our pm but i dunno if you're on a vacation or what[/quote] researching media censorship and other garbage, or as they say here. spazatura? i dunno if it's double z. wew :x_x:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lol! I get sick when I see the scored in my arcade. there's so low! :3
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=portuniecho;#3637354;1277052402]lol no. I mean I might be on duty on that day :cry:[/quote] will you be on duty... tomorrow?? :lol3: [quote=forsakendoll;#3637355;1277052518]if you happen to go here in the Philippines I might be able to recognize you anywhere... your hair is a dead give away :lol3:[/quote] fakkkyuuuuuu! :lol3: so did you recognize me somewhere? zeela was right, i've actually already been here for a week or so. :lol3: [quote=forsakendoll;#3637355;1277052518]I remembered this movie Hostel... has anyone seen this movie? :lol3:[/quote] i've seen it. why? u think those whose kidnapped vitz would do those kind of tortures to him? with drill, blowtorch, and stuff? :lol3: [quote=Ephemeral;#3637360;1277053119]I was jet lagged slept a lot on the plane, so I hope they didn't lol. :lol3:[/quote] haha :lol3: so where's the plane heading to?
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

canerda. :lol3: I meant canada X_X lol sounding like a racist. they even have a fair information censorship here. :wallbash: anyway, no worries. 'cause if they try anything funny to my arse. Imma give them the rikishi butt treatment. [spoiler][img]http://www.fortunecity.com/olympia/mcmahon/48/multimedia/fatu3.jpg[/img][/spoiler] note: my butt isn't that big. :lol3:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2010-06-20 13:09:55)

admin
» FTalkManiac

hahaha :lol3: what's the temperature there how's the weather? it's supposed to be autumn there right? how long are you gonna be in canada?
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Just a day. just getting papers from my other contractor jon jet of airwaves :lol3: kinda cloudy here on ottawa. :wallbash: it's cold :lol3:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

gonna leave here later at 3pm, just enjoying some other stuff like my aunt's cooking. Though I don't understand most of the people here. They talk french fries. :wallbash:.
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral;#3637360;1277053119]researching media censorship and other garbage, or as they say here. spazatura? i dunno if it's double z. wew :x_x:[/quote] i don't have any idea on what you just said :lol3: but yea, ganbatte! [quote=admin;#3637365;1277053487]fakkkyuuuuuu! :lol3: so did you recognize me somewhere? zeela was right, i've actually already been here for a week or so. :lol3:[/quote] yeah i saw you begging for alms somewhere. :lol3: the cockroach living in your hair was true!!!!! @@ LOL. :lol3: what are you doing here and where are you in the Philippines? [quote=admin;#3637365;1277053487]i've seen it. why? u think those whose kidnapped vitz would do those kind of tortures to him? with drill, blowtorch, and stuff? :lol3:[/quote] No, I was thinking since you're here in the Philippines i might as well sell you to our syndicates. I wonder how much an Indonesian guy cost these days? Guy with asphalt ass might fetch big in the black market. :plotting:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=Ephemeral;#3637372;1277054463]Just a day. just getting papers from my other contractor jon jet of airwaves :lol3: kinda cloudy here on ottawa. :wallbash: it's cold :lol3:[/quote] just one day and you'll be going back to philippines? [quote=Ephemeral;#3637373;1277054560]They talk french fries. :wallbash:.[/quote] hahahah :lol3:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:06

[ 9 queries - 0.155 second ]
Privacy Policy