• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

admin
» FTalkManiac

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=forsakendoll;#3662660;1280945131]sorry. can't imagine him sticking up the midfinger with that kind of smiley face and the glint in his eye ftw@!%#& :thumbsup:[/quote] ok i'll make it easier so you don't have to imagine it [img]http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/5677/fuckedup.gif[/img] [spoiler]:lol3::lol3::lol3:[/spoiler]
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=admin;#3663117;1281031928]ok i'll make it easier so you don't have to imagine it[/quote] fakkkkkkkkkkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! [img]http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/5677/fuckedup.gif[/img] [b]you should definitely include that smiley[/b] :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: it's inconspicuous anyway. :xixi:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I see fb like on the right. :lol3:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^what is it for?
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wew. nu update.
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ah. i see the result on my fb profile. [url=http://cosmopic.com/705v2271w308h65-14411460-jpg-image.html][img=308x65]http://cosmopic.com/705/2271/14411460.jpg[/img][/url]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

howd y'all doin lately?
admin
» FTalkManiac

yo :lol: what do you guys think about cklahrckiey being a mod on the automotive section (as suggested by Ephemeral)? :chew:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^:xixi:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3664542;1281289694]what do you guys think about cklahrckiey being a mod on the automotive section (as suggested by Ephemeral)?[/quote] It's cool with me, he might bring the section back to life.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3664542;1281289694]what do you guys think about cklahrckiey being a mod on the automotive section (as suggested by Ephemeral)?[/quote] fine with me :d ________________ Got this report from [b]john_619619[/b]. He wants to move his thread from Phil to Health & Medical. You know what the thread is??? Check it out: http://theftalk.com/t70067-%5BDISCUSSION%5D-is-it-ok-to-smell-your-own-farts.html seriously???? :facepalm:

Last edited by duchess (2010-08-08 23:33:38)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

just lock it. :lol3 not actually a discussion anyway.
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=duchess;#3664667;1281324593]seriously????[/quote] ohhh yea :lol3: smelling farts shud be in the medical section. totally. :chew: [quote=admin;#3664542;1281289694]what do you guys think about cklahrckiey being a mod on the automotive section (as suggested by Ephemeral)?[/quote] i don't see/converse with ck often tho?
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^that's the point. So he'll have more to converseness :lol3:
admin
» FTalkManiac

yeah i think he's ok, he seems to know a lot about automotive related topics. if we appoint him as a mod there, he's gonna be a backstage member too. are you guys cool with it? :chew: all the post from #9146 onward will be deleted later so just let me know what you think. :lol:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3664703;1281333874]yeah i think he's ok, he seems to know a lot about automotive related topics.[/quote] i don't have any problem with that. [quote=Ephemeral;#3664684;1281328656]^that's the point. So he'll have more to converseness[/quote] [quote=admin;#3664703;1281333874]all the post from #9146 onward will be deleted later so just let me know what you think.[/quote] I don't have a personal problem with him, it's just that i don't see him often. I don't talk to him often too despite the fact that we're in one e-group. I don't doubt his skills/knowledge regarding automobiles. I'm just concern that he's not very... active. But it's up to you brm. and if he gets accepted don't forget to delete my post. :lol3:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=forsakendoll;#3664724;1281335459]I don't have a personal problem with him, it's just that i don't see him often. I don't talk to him often too despite the fact that we're in one e-group. I don't doubt his skills/knowledge regarding automobiles. I'm just concern that he's not very... active.[/quote] ok. :chew: if he's not active then let's just demote him :lol: [quote=forsakendoll;#3664724;1281335459]and if he gets accepted don't forget to delete my post. :lol3:[/quote] :yes2: sure thing ATE aya :xixi:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3664741;1281336841]sure thing ATE aya[/quote] why so mean. :(
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=forsakendoll;#3664742;1281336979]why so mean. :([/quote] showing some respect :xixi:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3664752;1281338103]showing some respect[/quote] oh please don't respect me. seriously, don't. :lol3:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:14

[ 13 queries - 0.092 second ]
Privacy Policy