• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

ate ate ate!!! :run: :run: :run: :lol3: I kid. Anywho, thanks for the comment aya, anyway I get to talk to him alot. He's a good person. :3
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=admin;#3664542;1281289694]what do you guys think about cklahrckiey being a mod on the automotive section (as suggested by Ephemeral)?[/quote] i don't know much about him. even when i searched him just now, maybe that was the 1st time i saw him in the forum. but since i rarely visit the automotive section, and involve in any discussions there, it's just [b]OK[/b] for me. you might have considerations for pointing him as a mod. and i believe that's all a good one.
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=duchess;#3664667;1281324593]Got this report from john_619619. He wants to move his thread from Phil to Health & Medical.[/quote] lol that thread is so ridiculous, i think i agree with posting it in health & medical, maybe he needs help with his head :p jk
admin
» FTalkManiac

hmmm.. still can't decide about adding cklahrckiey as a mod. i don't feel the necessity to have additional moderator at this moment. i know cklahrckiey is an OK person but... would adding a new moderator make a forum section (in this case: automotive) livelier? i'm not sure about that.. i think it's just that we don't have that many active members who are into automotive related topics. =|
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3665708;1281542365]i think it's just that we don't have that many active members who are into automotive related topics.[/quote] True that kuya bram.
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=forsakendoll;#3665710;1281543134]True that kuya bram.[/quote] fvck don't call me that i'm younger than u ate aya!!! :lol3:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3665712;1281543385]fvck don't call me that i'm younger than u ate aya!!![/quote] you wouldn't know that kuya. :xixi:
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3665708;1281542365]hmmm.. still can't decide about adding cklahrckiey as a mod. i don't feel the necessity to have additional moderator at this moment. i know cklahrckiey is an OK person but... would adding a new moderator make a forum section (in this case: automotive) livelier? i'm not sure about that.. i think it's just that we don't have that many active members who are into automotive related topics.[/quote] well. you got point there bram. if i have to vote about adding cklahrckiey (his username is a copy-paste-better, it's confusing to write it manually) , i'll go with null. so it's up to you guys. :)
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ yeah, it's not necessary to add any mods right now but since bram asked if he's ok to be a mod in the automotive section; then if that's the case, he'll be a good addition to the team.
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=john]Can you move my topic? from philippines from here http://theftalk.com/f57-Health-and-Medical.html xD[/quote] He is out of his mind.. I kinda remember we have the authority to deny some request that is not really necessary right?. for example of that one. why would you move that topic to a [i]SERIOUS[/i] kind of category if the content of his topic is not serious [b]AT ALL[/b].. that makes no sense. Should we have a voting procedure for this one?. Approve or [b]Deny[/b]?
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=portuniecho;#3666158;1281677168]Approve or Deny?[/quote] deny :xixi:
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho;#3666158;1281677168]He is out of his mind.. I kinda remember we have the authority to deny some request that is not really necessary right?. for example of that one. why would you move that topic to a SERIOUS kind of category if the content of his topic is not serious AT ALL.. that makes no sense.[/quote] what's his topic, btw ?
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=andHa;#3666458;1281722638]what's his topic, btw ?[/quote] it's a matter of life and death topic. :lol:
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll;#3666579;1281761253]it's a matter of life and death topic.[/quote] well. it should be moved to "destiny" subforum. we have one, don't we ? "deny"
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho;#3666158;1281677168]He is out of his mind.. I kinda remember we have the authority to deny some request that is not really necessary right?. for example of that one. why would you move that topic to a SERIOUS kind of category if the content of his topic is not serious AT ALL.. that makes no sense. Should we have a voting procedure for this one?. Approve or Deny?[/quote] lol deny :xixi:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

not deny. delete. :lol3:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Like :thumbsup: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Huwayyyyyy!!?? :lol3: Smelling Farts is the cure to all disease!! It should be moved to Health section. Definitely.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

you'll never believe what i just went through the past weeks. T_T
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

celebrating my 5000(th) post. :woohoo:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:44

[ 9 queries - 0.271 second ]
Privacy Policy