• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=admin;#3643318;1277897246]EB @ SM North EDSA/TriNoma (July 11, 2010) are you in? :chew:[/quote] Yep, I am. Do we have a Call time? :D Hahahaha. [quote=admin;#3643436;1277908832]as long as he's still alive and breathing he will get to the EB i know he can ride an ambulance to TriNoma or something like that :chew:[/quote] Yes, ambulances run very fast :pacman: so he'll be there in no time.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

waahhh admin is alive! :xixi: wb sir admin. XD When is the eb again? Imma try to make a sched and stuff. :3
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=forsakendoll;#3643443;1277909445]i am ppl! :lol3:[/quote] you are.. some kind of evil creature :chew: [quote=aysbeaux;#3643610;1277948285]Yep, I am. Do we have a Call time? :D Hahahaha.[/quote] that's something we haven't decide yet. any ideas? [quote=Ephemeral;#3643721;1277960123]When is the eb again? Imma try to make a sched and stuff. :3[/quote] July 11, SM North EDSA or TriNoma :d
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3643737;1277961720]that's something we haven't decide yet. any ideas?[/quote] Meeting in the afternoon doesn't sound bad. Plus, it's a Sunday and I have to... uhh, family day, lol.
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=aysbeaux;#3643803;1277969077]Meeting in the afternoon doesn't sound bad. Plus, it's a Sunday and I have to... uhh, family day, lol.[/quote] okay then let's make it [b]July 11, 1:00 PM, TriNoma[/b] :thumbsup:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3643921;1277982632]okay then let's make it July 11, 1:00 PM, TriNoma :thumbsup:[/quote] hurray! :D i wont eat lunch so that you'll have to fed me when i get there. :chew: bwahahahaha.
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3643737;1277961720]you are.. some kind of evil creature[/quote] so ur scared of ppl but not evil creatures? :lol3: [quote=aysbeaux;#3644100;1278003624]hurray! i wont eat lunch so that you'll have to fed me when i get there. bwahahahaha.[/quote] good call ice. let's eat in some grill, order sizzling sisig. :lol3:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=aysbeaux;#3644100;1278003624]hurray! i wont eat lunch so that you'll have to fed me when i get there. bwahahahaha.[/quote] enough said. bahahaha! :lol3: I really hope my mom would allow me to attend bram's eb. And besides I want to see Ate Aya & Ice's gorgeous faces. :xixi:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I got the shirt already. weee :yes2: but I haven't taken a picture of myself wearing it yet.. lol
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wooo.. My Germany WINS the match :lala: Me so happy~ haruu BSSSSSSS!!
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho;#3644736;1278090068]I got the shirt already. weee but I haven't taken a picture of myself wearing it yet.. lol[/quote] tunieeee you've gotten so dark! How's teh navy treatin ya? :xixi: [quote=Jirichi Ryunashira;#3645524;1278173628]Wooo.. My Germany WINS the match Me so happy~[/quote] Did you win in some wager? :lol3: [quote=jamessss:b;#3644711;1278085172]Aya & Ice's gorgeous faces.[/quote] Icy is teh gorgeous one. xD xD
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ nahh both of you are gorgeous. :D it seems like my mom doesnt want to allow meeeeee T-T
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=jamessss:b;#3645537;1278176876]^ nahh both of you are gorgeous. it seems like my mom doesnt want to allow meeeeee T-T[/quote] yea well im not sure if i'm coming either. xD xD how come you were allowed to go before?
admin
» FTalkManiac

damn. sorry guys, unable to get online often these days. i'm in mindanao at this moment, just arrived in cdo city after a 12 hours bus ride frm zamboanga :lol3: james and aya both of you have to come to the eb! i'm afraid if i can't feed ice and fulfill her appetite i'm gonna end up as her lunch! :lol3:
admin
» FTalkManiac

where the hell is duchess!?! i've got to see her while i'm still in this city! :lala:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3646083;1278241300]where the hell is duchess!?! i've got to see her while i'm still in this city![/quote] i'll txt her, let her know you're in cdo. ^^
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

oh btw admin, don't wanna ruin yer vacation or anything bt when are you going to implement the 'battle wins' thingy?
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=forsakendoll;#3646087;1278241451]i'll txt her, let her know you're in cdo. ^^[/quote] i txted her yesterday but she didn't replied mm i think u gave me a fake number or sth :doubt:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3646091;1278241727]i txted her yesterday but she didn't replied mm i think u gave me a fake number or sth[/quote] yea, i actually gave you the number of some sick dude who wants to have some hardcore gay sex. :chew: WHY would i give you teh wrong number?? Try and call her xD
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll;#3644309;1278045581]good call ice. let's eat in some grill, order sizzling sisig. :lol3:[/quote] [quote=jamessss:b;#3644711;1278085172]enough said. bahahaha! :lol3: I really hope my mom would allow me to attend bram's eb. And besides I want to see Ate Aya & Ice's gorgeous faces. :xixi:[/quote] BWAHAHAHAHA. :lol3: Gerry's Grill! Plez. Lmao. Jkkk. I wanna see you both! :D [quote=forsakendoll;#3645536;1278176701]Icy is teh gorgeous one. xD xD[/quote] :o [quote=jamessss:b;#3645537;1278176876]^ nahh both of you are gorgeous. :D it seems like my mom doesnt want to allow meeeeee T-T[/quote] Whaaaaaat?! Oh, mom. Plez. D: [quote=admin;#3646040;1278238811]damn. sorry guys, unable to get online often these days. i'm in mindanao at this moment, just arrived in cdo city after a 12 hours bus ride frm zamboanga :lol3: james and aya both of you have to come to the eb! i'm afraid if i can't feed ice and fulfill her appetite i'm gonna end up as her lunch! :lol3:[/quote] even if i'm starving to death you won't look prey-able (is there such a word? lol) enough. :lol3::lol3:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:11

[ 9 queries - 0.201 second ]
Privacy Policy