• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=Ephemeral;#3530623;1271614934]hi aya, wazzup? did u receive my pm regrding sa request mo?[/quote] oyeahh. thanks about that, i haven't replied yet coz im not here at my kuya's house. Dun ko kase sa bahay iinstall yung game. [b]SUPER THANK YOU[/b] vitzzzz <33333 now i can finish that darn game. :evil: :lol3:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=forsakendoll;#3530624;1271617290]oyeahh. thanks about that, i haven't replied yet coz im not here at my kuya's house. Dun ko kase sa bahay iinstall yung game.[/quote] No need for replies :lol3:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=Ephemeral;#3530623;1271614934]hayz i feel so pissed of right now. argh.[/quote] why is that? :d [quote=forsakendoll;#3530615;1271614464]do your parents still get mad at you though? treat you like a kid?[/quote] why? mmm.. i know.. ur parents still get mad at u + they treat u like a big kid...? :lol3: my mom asked me to live with her/our family (mom+dad+me+my sister) instead of me living by myself. Could she be considered as 'treating me like a kid'? other than that, they rarely tell me what to do or what not. and they just don't have the capacity to get mad at me :lala: maybe because they think i'm a cool kid or something like that :cool: [quote=forsakendoll;#3530615;1271614464]That's not my goal. How could you accuse me of such a thing. I dunno wut ur talkin about... :xixi:[/quote] i know ur so damn wicked and i know u must have some hidden agenda :xixi:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3530628;1271618940]why is that?[/quote] Some [b]skeletons[/b] in the closet.
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=Ephemeral;#3530631;1271619629]Some skeletons in the closet.[/quote] care to share what/who those [i]skeletons[/i] are? hahaha :lol3:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Here... http://theftalk.com/p3103049-2009-06-28-11%3A13%3A15.html#p3103049 seriously... that day still haunts me. specially when I'm drunk. luckily, I still have some sense, that's why I can still type properly... Just waiting for the booze to get down before sleeping.
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3530628;1271618940]why? mmm.. i know.. ur parents still get mad at u + they treat u like a big kid...?[/quote] ah yeah. i don't understand them. :lol3: sometimes they want me to leave the house, tell me i don't get enuf exercise. and when i do leave the house they're gonna complain that i shouldn't leave. wtf? :lol3: then they tell me i should get a job but when i had a job they want me to go home right away coz they miss me. :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: [quote=admin;#3530628;1271618940]Could she be considered as 'treating me like a kid'?[/quote] i had a different thing in my mind, like telling you to drink your milk, put towel on your back if it's hot, tells you to eat a lot coz ur getting thin.... :lol3: [quote=admin;#3530628;1271618940]and they just don't have the capacity to get mad at me maybe because they think i'm a cool kid or something like that[/quote] pft. :xixi: okay bram. if u say so. [quote=admin;#3530628;1271618940]i know ur so damn wicked and i know u must have some hidden agenda[/quote] alphabetical order plsssss. [b]s[/b]ugarstyx_x wont mind. :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: [quote=Ephemeral;#3530637;1271622135]I fuckin' hate that guy. I would pay anyone who'll give that bastard in his arse.[/quote] it takes two to tango though. i mean she wouldn't get pregnant without her egg cells too. She also gave in to temptation... no offense. i know u love her but beating up teh guy (or whatever u had in mind) won't do anything good.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sorry for that. I wasn't really think well last night. Anyway, she was drunk when it happened and the guy took advantage. She said it was after their Christmas party... Bah, enough of the past. :lol3: Gonna cook some breakfast.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2010-04-18 22:13:13)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

then isn't that suppose to be rape? O.o
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=Ephemeral;#3530636;1271621974]Here... http://theftalk.com/p3103049-2009-06-28…l#p3103049 seriously... that day still haunts me. specially when I'm drunk.[/quote] [quote=Ephemeral;#3530920;1271643163]Bah, enough of the past. :lol3:[/quote] damn. i thought it's some sort of laughable matters that pissed you off. are you over it? dealing with such things i believe you should put aside your emotion. [quote=forsakendoll;#3530808;1271634771]i had a different thing in my mind, like telling you to drink your milk, put towel on your back if it's hot, tells you to eat a lot coz ur getting thin.... :lol3:[/quote] probably that's only normal if you're a girl :chew: [quote=forsakendoll;#3530808;1271634771]sometimes they want me to leave the house, tell me i don't get enuf exercise. and when i do leave the house they're gonna complain that i shouldn't leave. wtf? :lol3: then they tell me i should get a job but when i had a job they want me to go home right away coz they miss me. :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:[/quote] have u ever told them something like.. grow the fuck up? :lol3:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=forsakendoll;#3531347;1271651902]then isn't that suppose to be rape? O.o[/quote] it's maybe not if the guy yelled 'surprise!' first O_x
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll;#3531347;1271651902]then isn't that suppose to be rape? O.o[/quote] Yeah, as I said on my confession. Legal matters. Anyway, enough about that. @admin, nice ava. uga mode. :lol3:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=Ephemeral;#3533020;1271690559]@admin, nice ava. uga mode. :lol3:[/quote] yea uga is so damn cool :lol3:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It semi reminds me of afro samurai [img]http://tvmedia.ign.com/tv/image/article/719/719267/exclusive-character-bio-iafro-samuraii-20060717025038162-000.jpg[/img]
admin
» FTalkManiac

lol :lol: btw have u played the new gta (episodes from liberty city) on pc?
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3532556;1271681887]have u ever told them something like.. grow the fuck up?[/quote] no way. :lol3: i may not look like it but i'm a nice and polite person. :xixi: [quote=admin;#3532570;1271682172]it's maybe not if the guy yelled 'surprise!' first O_x[/quote] LOLLLLLLLL. Hahahhahahahh. :lol3:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=forsakendoll;#3533483;1271709971]i may not look like it but i'm a nice and polite person. :xixi:[/quote] nice, polite, SMEXY... damn GSL ur truly an epitome of perfection :lol3:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3533511;1271718621]nice, polite, SMEXY... damn GSL ur truly an epitome of perfection[/quote] is that sarcasm i'm feeling? :lol3:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=forsakendoll;#3533544;1271720711]is that sarcasm i'm feeling? :lol3:[/quote] no of course not i'm just upset i never realized it until now! :lol3:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll;#3530808;1271634771]sometimes they want me to leave the house, tell me i don't get enuf exercise. and when i do leave the house they're gonna complain that i shouldn't leave. wtf? then they tell me i should get a job but when i had a job they want me to go home right away coz they miss me.[/quote] lol ironically parents are big on paradoxical parenting :facepalm: @bram, lol lovin the avatar. -- sarry for been away for a bit :-_-: forgiveness.. :invi:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:54

[ 11 queries - 0.124 second ]
Privacy Policy