• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Goodevening. lewls. im OP
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

hi all good evening merry christmas

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-12-21 09:59:48)

Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]hi all good evening marry christmas[/quote] good eve nizam.. mry xmas too :gift:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lyas-rowkz][quote=AFZULNIZAM]hi all good evening marry christmas[/quote] good eve nizam.. mry xmas too :gift:[/quote] :o hey go to sleep u know what the time o'clock now? =D=D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]Nope, just fine here. Anyway, labtim? Where arth thou? Haha.[/quote] OMGOMGOMGOMG!!! I miss you so bad, Labtim. How's school? Still busy? Come on! Make kwentoooooooo~ Haha. [hr] I know I'm really early. Haha. [b]MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL![/b] This will be my [u]official greeting[/u] since I'll be out of town this week. I'll spend Christmas with my relatives in the province. I hope we all have fun and, enjoy the holidays! Though I don't have gifts for each and every one of you, I hope you feel that I'm very happy and grateful that we're a team. I love you, guys. :kiss: I'll be back before December 2008 ends. [b]SWEAR.[/b] I'll miss you all and take care, alright? I want to see you all--complete on 2009. :lol: LOEVLOEVLOEV. [hr] Admin-sama, Merry Christmas to you too! :wow: I'll miss you and I love you also. Hmmkei? :lol: TC. MWAHUGSSSSS~
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Aw, take care Ays! :D Hope u'll have a great time w/ your family there. =)
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hi, Just dropping by :) I'm gonna be inactive for awhile due to I'm reviewing for my incoming entrance exam. See you when I see you. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year guys. God bless FriendsterTalk. --- Anyways. I LOL'd on this :arrow: http://theftalk.com/t53147-hi....html Posting Rants first before Introduction?. :lol:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jamessss:b]^ Aw, take care Ays! :D Hope u'll have a great time w/ your family there. =)[/quote] You too, Tay. Have fun. [quote=portuniecho]Hi, Just dropping by :) I'm gonna be inactive for awhile due to I'm reviewing for my incoming entrance exam. See you when I see you. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year guys. God bless FriendsterTalk. --- Anyways. I LOL'd on this :arrow: http://theftalk.com/t53147-hi....html Posting Rants first before Introduction?. :lol:[/quote] Oh. Your exam. Goodluck, Iko! If you don't know teh answer, draw teh cancer pyramid. You'll get perfect score! :lol: [hr] Pathetic newbie. As always. :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my hunnie went online i didn't catch up with him :crybaby: i love you hunnie and i miss you =( God bless to your exam :D
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]Hi, Just dropping by :) I'm gonna be inactive for awhile due to I'm reviewing for my incoming entrance exam. See you when I see you. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year guys. God bless FriendsterTalk.[/quote] gud luck tunie. =)
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i just want to know who banned [url=http://theftalk.com/profile.php?id=204567]patchii[/url] in the chatbox i dont see any records of it.
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ that was what i'm talking about. [quote=andHa]woho.. there are report links on chatbox now, i just noticed it just now when i checked the reports list. there is a report from the chatbox, the problem is, there is no link on the report, and how if the report come from an old post, and when we want to check it on the chatbox, the post has gone since the chatbox only shows the new posts.[/quote] maybe, from now on, we need to report each chatbox banning actions at the [url=http://theftalk.com/t7263-Forum-ban.html]Forum Ban[/url] topic btw, i'm not the one who banned that member. :D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ oh ok.. i wanted to unban him. he PMed me and explained what happened. in my perspective as what he said, he didn't use foul words in the conversation. if any of you banned [b]patchii[/b] pls reply ASAP. you didn't post any records of why he was banned and for how long. so please reply or if you don't i will unban him. thanks
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ patchii is getting a lot of complains from xiruki, patchii is disrespecting her and bla bla, :lol: so i said, until patchii uses foul languages, I can't do anything :P, I didn't ban him though. we can just ban member from chatbox feature? :O

Last edited by anne.24 (2008-12-22 04:52:49)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ yep. chatbox ban :D i wonder who banned him..
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ how to ban member from chatbox? @_@
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

admin note: [b]chatbox ban[/b] [hr][hr] since no one replied about patchii's case and there's no records, i will unban him. seeing the situation too, i guess he did nothing wrong just "asaran" i dont know what that is in english. cummon guys its christmas! ;) anyway, ill be away for a while.. be goin home to my province .. [b]MERRY CHRISTMAS[/b] everyone!! :wow:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-12-22 05:17:59)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i hope mod in underground section update the linker thread. please update first post because the linker only work when we paste at media box..not who i want to meet box. newbie will confused with this post :thumbsdown: [quote]Generator: http://jsesbreno.googlepages.com/Darylldelfin.html Where to Apply: [b]Who I Want To Meet.[/b] Browser Capability: Some Browsers.[/quote]
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Fixed :thumbsup: :) Thanks. ---- [quote=ducheszv]my hunnie went online i didn't catch up with him i love you hunnie and i miss you God bless to your exam[/quote] I miss you too. Have a Merry christmas to you and to your family aight. I love you so much. I will call you. :kiss:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]^ Fixed :thumbsup: :) Thanks.[/quote] oh okay good :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:05

[ 11 queries - 0.843 second ]
Privacy Policy