• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

andHa
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=portuniecho]Lets see what admin can do about that :D[/quote] iap... [quote=portuniecho]You guys invaded the Chatbox yesterday. I missed the fun :wallbash: I'm sleeping :lol:[/quote] hha. you are not the only person tunie. i missed that part of fun too.
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=andHa]hha. you are not the only person tunie. i missed that part of fun too.[/quote] I wish there's a part 2 :lol: wake me up :lol:
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]I wish there's a part 2 :lol: wake me up :lol:[/quote] iap. hope that they make the sequel for that. [img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/yoyocici/smiley/matabelo.gif[/img] anyway, how are you doin tunie ?
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=andHa]anyway, how are you doin tunie ?[/quote] I'm fine master =D Just downloading some OPM musics :eh: how about you?.
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]I'm fine master =D Just downloading some OPM musics :eh: how about you?.[/quote] who's the master ? [img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/yoyocici/smiley/detektif.gif[/img] i'm doin fine also. dunno what to do. i'm too stress to continue my projects. [img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/yoyocici/smiley/membabi_buta2.gif[/img]
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

You're the master :lol: Anyways, I'm on the chatbox now. There's a user who's inviting anyone on the chatbox to start a flame, :lol: Like a fake beggar. If there's anyone who give him money, then the one who gave money to the fake beggar is the victim. Gets? :lol:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I like the chatbox now. Looks invigorating. =)
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]Anyways, I'm on the chatbox now. There's a user who's inviting anyone on the chatbox to start a flame, :lol: Like a fake beggar. If there's anyone who give him money, then the one who gave money to the fake beggar is the victim. Gets? :lol:[/quote] Yea. Probably it's members who see US on the Chatbox, and then.. they registered new account, go to Chatbox, flame there.. to see our reaction. It's a weird phenomenon if a Newbie who just got registered few minutes ago, come to Chatbox and flame right? :eh: It's just my thought though.. :lol: And oh.. I saw members reported nonsense reason for Chatbox post. Liek this one : [quote]Username: amy_diva@yahoo.com Time: Today 15:24:28 Chatbox post: um....xiru..... :| .......xiruuuuuu :mad: --- Reason: becaus nothing.... hehehe[/quote] I LOL'd. ^ @Ephe I want to close [url=http://theftalk.com/t48628-Somebody-ripped-our-works%21.html]this[/url] thread, since the problem already fixed but those members are continually annoy you by going off-topic etc. Can I? Or what do you think? =)

Last edited by Jirichi Ryunashira (2008-12-18 04:01:45)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Chatbox is teh new target of newbies and those annoying [i]"im-bored-and-i-dont-know-what-to-do-with-my-life-so-i'll-flame"[/i] members. :lol: Gets? Anyway, I love invading there. Speaking weird language. I know its bad to keep people out of place. But its healthy to break rules every once in a while, if you know what I mean. :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

weee me like teh cbox :wow: :wow: specially teh [ m o d e r a t o r] part =D
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Jirichi Ryunashira]Yea. Probably it's members who see US on the Chatbox, and then.. they registered new account, go to Chatbox, flame there.. to see our reaction. It's a weird phenomenon if a Newbie who just got registered few minutes ago, come to Chatbox and flame right? :eh: It's just my thought though.. :lol:[/quote] Probably right :lol: [b]The Dark Reporter[/b] is his name lol :lol: He said he will report me. :lol: He's just looking for a victim :eh:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=aysbeaux]Chatbox is teh new target of newbies and those annoying "im-bored-and-i-dont-know-what-to-do-with-my-life-so-i'll-flame" members. :lol: Gets?[/quote] Yea. Newbies and their partners in crime. LOL. [quote=aysbeaux]But its healthy to break rules every once in a while, if you know what I mean. :lol:[/quote] I know what you mean. :lol: [quote=ducheszv]weee me like teh cbox :wow: :wow: specially teh [ m o d e r a t o r] part =D[/quote] So you can see the [ m o d e r a t o r ] part nao ducheszee? ; 3 [quote=portuniecho]Probably right :lol: The Dark Reporter is his name lol :lol: He said he will report me. :lol: He's just looking for a victim :eh:[/quote] Aww why would he report you? :0
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Jirichi Ryunashira]Aww why would he report you? :0[/quote] I dont know :lol: he said, he's watching me, lol. stalker :lol: [quote=Jirichi Ryunashira]And oh.. I saw members reported nonsense reason for Chatbox post. Liek this one :[/quote] and also the other one :lol:

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-12-18 04:45:52)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]weee me like teh cbox :wow: :wow: specially teh [ m o d e r a t o r] part =D[/quote] Me too. iLOLD at wut Shirowkun said yesterday.. spammers will hab [ s p a m m e r s ] under theirs. LOLOLOLOL~ [quote=Jirichi Ryunashira]Yea. Newbies and their partners in crime. LOL.I know what you mean. :lol:[/quote] Yep. Most of them I think go their to Exchange email adds and tell the others to add them in FS. [i]Pathetic.[/i] Breaking teh rules. YEAH. Invading and making them OP. BBQ!!!1 :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]I dont know :lol: he said, he's watching me, lol. stalker :lol:[/quote] Aw. You got stalker on Chatbox. LOL. They should get [ s t a l k e r ] stats below their name. :lol: [quote=aysbeaux]Yep. Most of them I think go their to Exchange email adds and tell the others to add them in FS. Pathetic. Breaking teh rules. YEAH. Invading and making them OP. BBQ!!!1 :lol:[/quote] :lol: :thumbsup: Nice analysis Aisu. Next tiem, we will invade and having BBQ agen there. :lol: - - - - - I'm waiting for... I M P E N D I N G D O O M - Face it with smile. :penguin:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ wew :D wew :D wew :D all I can say Is wew :D LOL Gmae guys have a nice day :D I miss my hunnie :wow:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew :D I JUST LOL'D WITH SOMEONE HERE HAHAHAH OH WOW :lol:

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-12-18 19:20:45)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ wew :D :D *chuckles* wew :D [quote=portuniecho]^ wew :D wew :D wew :D all I can say Is wew :D LOL[/quote] Yea wew :D I'm foreseeing it wew :D :D Have a nice day for everyone too wew :D Oh I see a pengu.. wew :D :penguin:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Need your opinion here guys :arrow: http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=2081423#p2081423 I just remember her Cursed status period because she's making a scene again :lol: I read bramzero's name there :wasted:
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hi guyz, sorry that I wasn't online for 2 days, :wasted: I went out of town. Sorry if I couldn't help. :wasted: but, I'm back now :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:54

[ 9 queries - 0.550 second ]
Privacy Policy