• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

^ Yeah. Or they were doing something with their system. ;_; Wanting to filter all linkers maybe. :lol: - - - Anyway, I found this on Confession Thread : [quote=aRies04991][quote=Jirichi Ryunashira]About retired moderators, so now, put a blame on us? Haha oh wow, impressive![/quote] Do you really have to generalize it? Please try to be considerate. Yes, we are already retired (we don't have any use here anymore), and even some of us don't want to get involved anymore in any issues you guys are having. and yet, you keep on dragging us. can you guys stop it now?[/quote] Hmm. I dunno how could a non-moderator viewed Backstage thread. I posted that line on Backstage. What comes from Backstage, stays in Backstage. I think it's not legal anymore. :lol: Well anyhow, nevermind it. I don't want any useless and purposeless arguments with anyone now. :lol: Me want to live a peaceful life as Admin-sama said. :penguin: - - - I see harvs outside btw. Post here harvs. :3 :penguin:

Last edited by Jirichi Ryunashira (2008-11-13 18:55:40)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

LOL Friendster. :lol: What's happening to them. :lol: Anyways, Haloo guys, What's up?. :eh: Oh wow. I read the confession thread. What's up with him?.. Now I'm starting to think all the discussions here has been spoiled outside the backstage. :/ Nice e. :retard: whatever. :wasted:

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-11-13 19:17:04)

Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

haha fs maintenance again.. :wallbash: now “Temporary Maintenance” page appeared…… :thumbsup:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Jirichi Ryunashira]^ Yeah. Or they were doing something with their system. ;_; Wanting to filter all linkers maybe.[/quote] Maybe we should ask sir bram about his app. :lol: (Evil laugh) :lol:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-11-13 21:43:23)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Good MAE. Whats happening? :D
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Good Morning AysAysBeybe :lol: Good morning to all. Have a nice day :p
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

lol so someone is leaking out the information on backstage hahaha oh wow i wonder who was it :lol: well anyway it doesn't matter they can't do anything even they give the information out well its a gayish act to do lol
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:| Geez, what the hell's happening to me..
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]lol so someone is leaking out the information on backstage hahaha oh wow i wonder who was it :lol: well anyway it doesn't matter they can't do anything even they give the information out well its a gayish act to do lol[/quote] [quote=portuniecho]Oh wow. I read the confession thread. What's up with him?.. Now I'm starting to think all the discussions here has been spoiled outside the backstage. :/ Nice e. :retard: whatever. :wasted:[/quote] Yeah. I wonder who leaked Backstage's posts to outsider. Here's mai thoughts: - They took screenshots before they gone. But why would they do that. :lol: - There's a moderator who quoted it from here and told it to him. :rolleyes: I wonder who is it. Well anyway, it's useless and futile. :penguin: [quote=Ephemeral]Maybe we should ask sir bram about his app. :lol: (Evil laugh) :lol:[/quote] Aww yeah. Admin, our app. Still membercard app only. XD Any idea? :eh: [quote=aysbeaux]Good MAE. Whats happening? :D[/quote] Good MAE too ays. :3

Last edited by Jirichi Ryunashira (2008-11-13 23:00:23)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]Good Morning AysAysBeybe :lol: Good morning to all. Have a nice day :p[/quote] ;) Have a nice day Pocoyoooooooo~ I just noticed yer avatar. Watta beautiful girl taht is! :wow: [quote=jamessss:b]:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:| Geez, what the hell's happening to me..[/quote] Omggggg. Tay, whats happening to you? :O [quote=Jirichi Ryunashira]- They took screenshots before they gone. But why would they do that. :lol:[/quote] I LOLD in this Gin-sama but possible. :lol:

Last edited by aysbeaux (2008-11-13 23:11:38)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=aysbeaux]I LOLD in this Gin-sama but possible. :lol:[/quote] Aw rly. :O I thought it's the impossible one. But that means my posts were really meaningful for them. (They took screenshots ftw : >) :lol: I hope someone won't quote my posts again here. =) Even it's just for lulz but doing it wrong. ; 3 Anyway, gin-sama will brb for awhile. Imma go to school today. Jaa everyone~ And btw, friendster still down. amf. :wallbash: :penguin:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Someone PM'd me and told me this. :lol: [spoiler][quote=ykisaragi16]I have also notification for you, being a moderator here was also wasting of time. Don't you realize that?![/quote] [/spoiler] Agree?. LOL. I just tell him that arguing on the internet is more waste of time rather than Moderating a forum. :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ I LOL'd. I believe it's reverzero who used his friend acc again. :lol: Just ignore her tuppie. For your own sake. He just want to annoy you again.
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yeah, Definitely its Reverzero. I already told him. PM Admin since he's not listening to the Moderators. :lol: Even on what's the reason behind those Retired Moderators. He's asking to me :retard:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ykisaragi16]I have also notification for you, being a moderator here was also wasting of time. Don't you realize that?[/quote] I was supposed to react... But, the grammar didn't get through me. :penguin: I suggest, don't reply. If he keeps bugging you. Just quote... [quote=ykisaragi16]I have also notification for you, being a moderator here was also wasting of time. Don't you realize that?[/quote] Once, and tell him/her/it to kindly rephrase his/her/its feedback. :penguin:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-11-14 03:27:21)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yeah. I told him don't bother to reply. I won't read it anyways. :lol: :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

of [b]ykisaragi16[/b] so much as cross the line again, pls ban him. thanks
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]Yeah, Definitely its Reverzero. I already told him. PM Admin since he's not listening to the Moderators. :lol: Even on what's the reason behind those Retired Moderators. He's asking to me :retard:[/quote] Don't reply him/her anymore. =):thumbsup: [quote=ducheszv]of ykisaragi16 so much as cross the line again, pls ban him. thanks[/quote] ;_; I agree but then, he/she will appear with another account then flamming on Suggestions and Feedbacks. :wallbash:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ IP ban .. he will stop eventually.. doesnt he get it? no one is even taking his side [b]LOL[/b]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Yeah. But then, he/she can use Internet Cafe (If he smart enough.. ) to make new account then flamming. :wallbash: [quote=ducheszv]no one is even taking his side LOL[/quote] Aw rly? I thought there were some people who taking his side. >_>
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:05

[ 9 queries - 0.080 second ]
Privacy Policy