• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

harvii
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Hello Backstage.....again. No reports :paranoid: Just wanna say hi to all of you :) Ok Bye~ :penguin:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Two Moderators Retired. Guys, Just stick into our job here. We are here to help this forum well organized and not for criticisms and arguments to each other. Don't put your emotions, Just only your dedication into this job. Keep up the good work for all of us :thumbsup:
admin
» FTalkManiac

I don't mind anyone left the backstage although it's disappointing to see that the trigger is always the same kind issue. Maybe some people just really need to loosen up a bit.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Your wish is our command, Admin-sama. We won't post any images in forum anymore (except on Class-S), and will try to avoid any argument as much as we can. @tuppie Don't worry. We'll work together and do our best for ftalk. =) :thumbsup:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

actually leaving isn't the best solution at all well if it is their decision then i won't interfere as for those kind images and the arguments i will try to my best to avert from those things as much as possible but then i can't promise that i can fully avoid it.. well thats all :) k thx bai :penguin:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My Firefox updated... It updated without a back and forward button on the Navigation Toolbar. :wallbash: :smoke:
admin
» FTalkManiac

Thanks. It's not that we should always praise each other and pretend not to see other' flaws and mistakes. The fact that certain people has something to say is a proof of their concern whether we may see it as attentive caution or plain annoyance. Sometimes it's more beneficent to compromise. Just my 2p.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wakarimashita admin-sama. Thanks for your opinion too. Although the criticism is beyond than my expectation (I didn't expect a co-mod will say I'm stupid/pathetic), I have compromised with that. :lol: Don't worry you won't find me posting images again around forum (except Class-S). Well I hope this won't happen again. : D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Just sharing these useless tips. =) It's better to prove someone wrong by acting efficiently and professionally. Eventually that someone will shut up, because that someone will see change. Every human has a option to retreat their ideas and beliefs. Use the retreats wisely to regroup. If you evaluated and reviewed your strategy. You can execute a offensive strike with an impenetrable defense in terms of words and decisions... Do not mix your emotions in serious discussions. Enjoy life, eat pork. I am not sure if this can be applied in the real life. :lol: It works for me though... Especially, Enjoy life, eat pork. :penguin:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-11-13 01:29:04)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ i LOLd with the "eat pork" :lol: you know, if the mods had a board, i will surely vote you as the head of moderators =) and im almost sure, no one BS would object :P
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Enjoy life, eat pork.[/quote] Sure. Pork is my favorite food btw. :lol: IMY btw ducheszee <3
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@admin-sama understood your majesty ill embed it on mai head.. : D @ephe yeah thanks fafs for teh tips btw i will also take the pork :drool: :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Jirichi Ryunashira]IMY btw ducheszee <3[/quote] imyyy moarr ducheszee =D i sense something nice will be happening in BS .. we should learn from this you know :P

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-11-13 02:46:08)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:3 imy moar too =d So how's *cough* *cough* *_* :lol: :penguin: Yeah. :3 Something nice will happen soon in BS.
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@duch imy too ate D: :lol: @gin want to have some RPG here? ; 3 OHOHOHOOHOH =D

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-11-13 02:54:14)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@ruru OHOHOHOOH RPG ; 3 Sure. But is it allowed here? XD
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Jirichi Ryunashira]:3 imy moar too =d So how's *cough* *cough* *_* :lol: :penguin:[/quote] wait ill summon himm *cough *cough :redface: :redface: LETS PARTY HARD =D
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@gin i think rpg is allowed here [img]http://img.redwolfairsoft.com/upload/product/img/RPG7-L.jpg[/img]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I object! :lol: Anyway, where can I find a upload site that can store 300MB per file. :wallbash: :wasted:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

*cough *cough, *cough *cough iish here :lol: :lol: Whats with the *cough *cough,? :lol: Hey Yuna and Shirow. IMY guys. :thumbsup: :D Especially, My Hunnie :wow: :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:43

[ 9 queries - 0.242 second ]
Privacy Policy