• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

^ Yeah. Thanks for posting the qualification. As well as my post [url=http://theftalk.com/p1820710-2008-10-22-11%3A48%3A05.html#p1820710]before[/url], I recommended anne. And she is qualified for those qualifications. =) Well it's not a big matter for me too, if the new mod isn't good in coding. As long she will be responsible for her position. Anyway, I already talked to Andha. And Andha has agreed about her too. So it's 2 mods agree and 1 is unknown lol. Since there's only 3 mods on FTI. So then, we already got the majority rite? 2 - 1.

Last edited by Jirichi Ryunashira (2008-10-28 09:42:38)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[b]We are just suggesting for a new mod in that section so no need to involve ourselves to the arguments or whatever that is, to avoid a big fuss.. [/b] Yes we can say, "[b]settle down guys[/b]" but we cannot conclude or anything if we really don't know their situation and most especially we are not moderating that section.. We don't even understand their language right? :arrow: We are here to support each other and listen to everyone's ideas and suggestions.

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-10-28 09:52:45)

andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

okay guys. :D [b]case closed.[/b] i won't take any sides. this is a non-partisan argument from me. what we need is a new co-mod (and i agree there is only one new mod in FTI), who can do [b]her[/b] duty well, and can communicate well with [b]her[/b] co-mods. that are the significant requirements. both of my co-mods in FTI have their own candidates. but only one asked for my suggestion. and i did agree with her candidate. and now, both of them have PM the admin about their candidates. and the decision is admin's. just wait and see. hope all the best. :D

Last edited by andHa (2008-10-28 16:13:22)

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew :D :D Hello guys..:) I have received admin's reply :) Admin finally choose anne.24 as a new mod in FTI :D Honestly..the choices are anne.24 and kuntinalak :) Both of them are female member :) The most important requirement from admin is about the personal data =) I mean that anne.24 has used real data for her profile since he registered in this forum :) I respect admin's decision and I'll do my best :) Thanks guys for ur supports =) [b]>> Bro James and Ephe[/b] Thank u so much for ur opinions and ur supports Hopefully I meet u someday if I have a chance visiting to Philippines =) Regards to you :thumbsup:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hohoho. Finally.. Someone admitted his fault. Well actually I have talked to admin about anne yesterday. And he has agreed too. Since it's [b]majority[/b] wins. Can't wait to greet anne on The Backstage. I'll be ready for showing her around. Thank you admin! : D @Andha Thanks for always supporting. You're the best! :3
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ count me in, can't wait to greet that new [b]Appropriate[/b] moderator on your section hope that she won't become someone like out there who was been so [b]blatantly ignorant[/b], [b]Averting Responsibilities[/b] and most of all [b]grandiloquently stubborn at a quantum level[/b] :lol:

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-10-28 20:37:11)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Sure ruru-sama. :3 We'll be ready to greet the New Appropriate Mod. Well I believe, she won't be [b]ignorant[/b], [b]irresponsible[/b], and [b]stubborn[/b] like someone out there. So then it will be 3 responsible mods after Admin hire her. Looking forward to work with her and Andha.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Anyway back to the same old. :lol: Topic. Damn, I receive a 2.3 on my Math grade. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: The exam machine betrayed me! :mad: :penguin: :wallbash: :lol:
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew :D :D [b]>> Bro Ephe[/b] how r u bro??:rolleyes: Have u found new hole in Friendster??:lol: Please share it :redface: :redface:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

HAHAHAHA i really LOL'D thanks to the posts above my expectations and anticipations didn't really fails me *applause* [quote=Jirichi Ryunashira]So then it will be 3 responsible mods after Admin hire her. Looking forward to work with her and Andha.[/quote] AWw i see so if anne will be added then you will become 3 moderators on that section so its like this 2 + 1 x 1 = 3 :O hahahaha thats cool looking forward to meet her btw think theres something missing ah! oh well nevermind its really not important :lol:

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-10-29 00:26:27)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Yeah. It's 2 + 1 x 1 = 3. Nice equation ruru-sama. :lol: We'll be trio there. Me, andha, and anne. >:3 Oh.. is something missing? Well it's not important and nothing valuable will lost lol.

Last edited by Jirichi Ryunashira (2008-10-29 00:30:44)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Can you guys please read your discussions? It is very obvious that you guys want to annoy, insult, and/or humiliate someone here. And also stop the non-sense? Like if you want to argue with those certain moderators, then confront them. Don't post those kinds of messages here. It's really irritating. Don't get offended on my post. We are just sick of the non-sense arguments wherein you can just confront the people involve so it can be settled. Like the others posted above, case closed. No more, no less.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Can you guys please read your discussions? It is very obvious that you guys want to annoy, insult, and/or humiliate someone here. And also stop the non-sense? Like if you want to argue with those certain moderators, then confront them. Don't post those kinds of messages here. It's really irritating. Don't get offended on my post. We are just sick of the non-sense arguments wherein you can just confront the people involve so it can be settled. Like the others posted above, case closed. No more, no less.[/quote] Good point, Anyway as I said before... [b]Please[/b] let us go back to the same old, same old. Both sides won so no need to argue or hit one another anymore. :penguin: BTW, I will be busy this coming November holidays. So I won't be online that much. :penguin: It's just up to November 3, so no worries. :eh:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@eehjhay okie then if that will rock your boat we will halt as you wish. But before we end our remarks to that certain person i just want to say these words "averting and avoiding those given facts and instigations and failure to comply so, you won't be able to make your stubborn self to change, you will be like that for the rest of your life. cavil and oblivious" btw we won't post such a trivial matter if that certain person didn't react so pathetically defensive, impeccably and mediocre it would be better if that person replied us in such a integrative and clarifying way so we won't use any provocations at this point.. And oh ignoring us will lead into one conclusion [spoiler][align=center][img]http://i36.tinypic.com/10or68w.jpg[/img] All those allegations are true that made you to avert and ignore it, whats the matter too DEEP for you? DRR... DRR... [/align][/spoiler]

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-10-29 06:52:26)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Very well nice said ruru-sama. ^ DRR DRR.. That person will be DRR DRR.. Cause he is DRR DRR already.. @eehjhay Well we will stop but before we stop let me give these words to that certain SOMEONE. [b]Is it too hard to reply our post? Don't talk [u]much[/u] if you can't do anything. And don't be such a loser by avoiding us. If you continue on ignoring us, it will just prove that you are really that kind of person then we could take all possible reasons for it.[/b] Re-quote again : [quote=Shirow Masamune]"averting and avoiding those given facts and instigations and failure to comply so, you won't be able to make your stubborn self to change, you will be like that for the rest of your life. cavil and oblivious"[/quote]

Last edited by Jirichi Ryunashira (2008-10-29 07:06:55)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Ok. But think about this, will this going to happen over and over again? I mean you guys will argue colleagues on a particular time, then after that other colleagues again. Aren't you guys tired of those non-sense [b]online[/b] arguments? What's the point anyway? There's no need to imply anyone. You won't even gain anything from it, nor it may solve any problems.
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Eejhay, let them. They're mature enough to think what they're doing. If they dont want to listen to us, or to your posts, then let them. We cant really control their lives.

Last edited by jamessss:b (2008-10-29 21:24:50)

admin
» FTalkManiac

It is rather ridiculous to see some of you dissing each other here. If you still have disputes with someone please try to resolve it in a more proper way. If you can't, then just arrange a meeting somewhere *bring some knives* I'll be happy to come as the spectator haha.., the last person standing wins it all. :) --- btw [i]anne.24[/i] is a fti moderator now. welcome to the backstage. :D

Last edited by admin (2008-10-30 03:05:18)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Yeah. Fighting in online is as much boring as watching a boring tv show. Bring those to the streets. Probably if they meet, they won't even talk to each other because of embarrassment. Welcome to backstage anne.24! I saw u viewing this section already
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Welcome to backstage anne.24! I saw u viewing this section already[/quote] Thanks for the greet.. :), please call me anne than anne.24 :lol: Yes, I'm viewing the backstage :redface: I'm new and don't know what to post... but hello.. ! :D and thx for accepting me here!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:22

[ 9 queries - 0.064 second ]
Privacy Policy