• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

good night all... :D :D :D :D today is hell for me.. :( how bout u guyz?
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=Jirichi Ryunashira]Aw rly? I thought there were some people who taking his side. >_>[/quote] [b] like who?[/b] i only see him and the ykisagi-whatever .. anyway, i was careful with everything i posted in the thread he created before. i nver posted an insult there. Kuya Jieduck even told me im handling it well. Sez im too nice :lol: [b] anne[/b] hi there .. aww why is it hell-ish? you ok?

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-11-14 06:32:30)

anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]CC[/b] so nice of you for asking that... :D just someone has a crush on me, but I already have a big crush on someone else.. :lol: so complicated that it makes me confused... any tips sist? :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ trust your heart .. =) choose the one who you think will value you as a person.. in my case [b]before[/b], i chose the one who loves me more and knows me inside, out than the one who, at that time i thought i am crazy about.. well that was before, i love him as much as he loves me now .. :wow:
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]CC[/b] oh my.. but the person who has a crush on me, we just met... :retard: and this crush of mine really.... :wow: :redface: dunno.. :lol: thanks for the tips.. It really helps, I'll keep it in mind.. Good luck with the person you love :eh:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ thanks anne.. the repu's unnecessary though.. but thanks :D God Bless! :rose:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=anne.24]good night all... :D :D :D :D today is hell for me.. :( how bout u guyz?[/quote] Good night too sistha. : D Hope you will get cheer up soon. ; 3 [quote=ducheszv]like who? i only see him and the ykisagi-whatever .. anyway, i was careful with everything i posted in the thread he created before. i nver posted an insult there. Kuya Jieduck even told me im handling it well. Sez im too nice :lol:[/quote] The you-know-who "Too [u]Emo[/u]". Yeah. You've done great job there ducheszee. :lol: :thumbsup:
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]CC[/b] naah, it's a sign of my appreciation.. and hope to know you better :D God Bless You too.. :) [b]sistah yuna[/b] sistt.. IMY! :D :D lol, thanks a lot.. btw, I'm going to post fansigns for you.. prepare.. :lol:

Last edited by anne.24 (2008-11-14 07:58:10)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ IMY too :3 So how's life sistha? XD Aww. Fansign :lol: Advance sankyuuu for that <3 I'll prepare for that then. :lol:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Goodevening. :| > :cry: > :crybaby:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]^ trust your heart .. =) choose the one who you think will value you as a person.. in my case before, i chose the one who loves me more and knows me inside, out than the one who, at that time i thought i am crazy about.. well that was before, i love him as much as he loves me now .. :wow:[/quote] Duch is right :redface: Follow your heart. :wow: I love you as much as you loves me too :wow: . :kiss: About Reverzero. :lol: He replied to me [spoiler]Thanks anyway for the advice but I don't think mr. admin will listen since I was tried to pm him before and unfortunately no feedback at all. Honestly this is only the forum I posted rants because of the influence of rampage moderators. I was so disappointed to hear from a moderator like you that you don't even care about your co-moderators retirement. :wallbash:[/spoiler] About the Co-Moderators Retirement, Just wanna make things clear. Its not I don't care at all. Its that, I don't want to Interfere from some of you's decisions of retiring or whatever your decision is. I don't even know why they should retire. I would care if my opinions is necessary. That's all. :) [hr][hr][hr] Hello James. What's up? :D Straight face > Sad > Crying? :paranoid:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I don't know what's happening to me, maybe im not in my mood right now. :cry:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Cheer up bro :D I hope you will get better soon :D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Thanks Echo. :)
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hye... gud pm guyss.. :D hope all fine here =) still waitin' until fs finish their maintenance :wallbash: :P
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]Thanks anyway for the advice but I don't think mr. admin will listen since I was tried to pm him before and unfortunately no feedback at all. Honestly this is only the forum I posted rants because of the influence of rampage moderators. I was so disappointed to hear from a moderator like you that you don't even care about your co-moderators retirement. :wallbash:[/quote] He talks like he actually cares. :lol: When I became a moderator here. Ate meng was the one who invited me to the mod team [i](Including, Sis padme, Bro tikboyoyoy and Ate kristina). [/i] Also, sir eehjhay was my friend here on the forums. :penguin: I both understand their ideas why they retired so, I respect those and will not interfere.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-11-14 09:48:42)

anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]sist yuna[/b] thanks alot.. You're the best sist.. :D :D [b]kuya james[/b] what's wrong? had a bad day? cheer up, i believe something good is waiting for you. :D [b]kuya echo[/b] wow, some issues... :| is he still banned btw? [b]Lyas-Rowkz[/b] Good PM to you too :D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ thanks. nyweiz, how's you? yeah, im doin' good. :)
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]I both understand their ideas why they retired so, I respect those and will not interfere.[/quote] Same here. Why would I interfere. Like they said, Its their Option. I respect that. =) [quote=anne.24]kuya echo wow, some issues... :| is he still banned btw?[/quote] Yep. He's banned, But the other one, is just cursed. :) So he can still able to make some noise here :lol: Anyways, Here's his last PM to me. [quote=ykisaragi16]Yup let's end here already. Thanks for your time, Have pleasant evening and, Take care always:) Chad:) [b]Gotta have new mission to accomplish in our site:)[/b] Once again thank you:)[/quote] LOL. :lol:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

uh, goodmorning guys :|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:11

[ 9 queries - 0.444 second ]
Privacy Policy