• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

andHa
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=Jirichi Ryunashira]Try to customize your membercard then. =) And check if the link will appear or not.[/quote] I'll try it later nengmudh. [hr][hr] [quote=portuniecho]There's so many members nowadays that all they have to do is go argue on a moderator and calling a moderator unfair :wasted:[/quote] Iap tunnie, it has been a new trend. :) But, it's just okay. Some of them don't even understand what are they arguing for and who are they arguing with...

Last edited by andHa (2008-12-19 18:56:19)

Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

good morning guys :D
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]tunie[/b] well, i prefer to forget that retard :wasted: he said since I'm a mod he wants to try breaking in to my profile, wtf? :wasted: well, he is an indonesian, that is for sure :lol: [hr] Good Morning guyz~!! :3 :3
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=anne.24]thanks sis :wow: you know who the retard is xD xD I will wait for new linker...>:3[/quote] Yea. Hopefully, he won't try to hack your friendster agen. Next time, if you want to view Comments, try to use Safe Mode. Be careful from nao, since you're a Mod, many members will try to hack your acc esp. you're FTI mod. :lol: [quote=portuniecho]There's so many members nowadays that all they have to do is go argue on a moderator and calling a moderator unfair :wasted:[/quote] They're making rebellion. *facefloor* [quote=andHa]I'll try it later nengmudh.[/quote] Good luck mudh! :D :thumbsup:

Last edited by Jirichi Ryunashira (2008-12-20 01:40:11)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

lol it seems they won't stop until someone in our part give up LOL just a tip to avoid those kind of head-aching bull$h!t just ignore them as possible if their feedbacks(obviously troll lmao) are futile and insignificant. cancers will remain cancers lol :lol:

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-12-20 03:57:46)

anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Jirichi Ryunashira]Yea. Hopefully, he won't try to hack your friendster agen. Next time, if you want to view Comments, try to use Safe Mode. Be careful from nao, since you're a Mod, many members will try to hack your acc esp. you're FTI mod.[/quote] yeah, i will use safe mode :wasted: :wasted: yeah.. esp.. FTI mod =D :lol:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Awh I only posted my opinion on that topic, Ignore the troll. Post what you think is the best. Never give up, Never give in. :lol: Anne, I think I know who is he awh i mean that member already :paranoid: wew :D ? :lol:
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]Anne, I think I know who is he awh i mean that member already wew ?[/quote] wew :D =D no, lol, an ordinary member, who loves breaking in and flamming :lol:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Oh a kiddo?. :lol: :lol:
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm.. loves breaking in and flamming, too general? =D still want to know? lol he posted in [i]"one of our mods bla bla bla"[/i] thread. :eh:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I review that topic and now so many on my list. :lol: Here's my first guess. metropolix. and the 2nd is indomie. :paranoid: the others are. Lintek, andha, dondon, bobcbar. lol. :lol: obviously im kidding :lol:
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yei!! Tuniie so smart, your first guess is correct :lol: [quote=portuniecho]Lintek, andha, [s]dondon[/s], bobcbar[/quote] the rest is still possible =D =D lol, kidding :lol: no offense, i'm just fooling around :lol: [hr] I found another fake log-in in my comment, tsch, members these days, their curiousities will lead them to their own misery. :disgust: [url]http://login2.friendjster.com/1/[/url]
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]lol it seems they won't stop until someone in our part give up LOL[/quote] hha. such an useless. i don't think we will give up [hr][hr] [b]anne.[/b] kindly delete that member from your friend list. hacker needs to show himself off. what a pathetic exhibitionist. [hr][hr] [quote=portuniecho]Here's my first guess. metropolix. and the 2nd is indomie. :paranoid: the others are. Lintek, andha, dondon, bobcbar. lol. :lol: obviously im kidding :lol:[/quote] andha ? [img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/yoyocici/smiley/bengong.gif[/img] isn't that me ? hacking never impressed me. but gotta try it sometimes. [img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/yoyocici/smiley/bawa_bom.gif[/img]

Last edited by andHa (2008-12-20 10:56:06)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]lol it seems they won't stop until someone in our part give up LOL just a tip to avoid those kind of head-aching bull$h!t just ignore them as possible if their feedbacks(obviously troll lmao) are futile and insignificant. cancers will remain cancers lol :lol:[/quote] YESH MAI LORDO!!! :3 I don't want to argue with useless posts. Let's do sipping tea and eating cookie. :penguin: [quote=portuniecho]Awh I only posted my opinion on that topic, Ignore the troll. Post what you think is the best. Never give up, Never give in. :lol:[/quote] Well. Look at their replies to your post. LOLFACEFLOOR. They turned it to become flamming thread. (As expected.. ) I'm foreseeing it. wew :D [quote=anne.24]I found another fake log-in in my comment, tsch, members these days, their curiousities will lead them to their own misery. :disgust: http://login2.friendjster.com/1/[/quote] Your comment agen? D: Good thing, my profile is supper private. I deleted half of my friends few months ago. :lol: So it's much safer. Being a mod is risky. " D

Last edited by Jirichi Ryunashira (2008-12-20 06:00:30)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Uh. Goodeve. :| Happy birthday Kuya Xave! :D -as if he can read this.
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hei guys. i'm having problem in connecting to ftalk. it didn't load well sometimes. do you guys have the same problem too ?
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Nope, just fine here. Anyway, labtim? Where arth thou? Haha.
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

sigh... what's wrong with mine.. btw, long time no see bro.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

gud am guys.. just passin by.. its been a while since i last posted here ;) miss u all :(
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]its been a while since i last posted here ;) miss u all[/quote] miss u too sis :( hows work? [hr][hr] arghhh [b]admin[/b] can you pls post here: http://theftalk.com/t53030-Just-A-Suggestion.html i think most of them are waiting for you.

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-12-21 07:21:26)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:59

[ 9 queries - 0.701 second ]
Privacy Policy