• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! It's so hot here in Phil! I wanna go to North Pole! Hahahahaha.
admin
» FTalkManiac

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=aysbeaux;#3525745;1271411067]I wanna go to North Pole! Hahahahaha.[/quote] i don't think u'll survive the extreme cold :lol3:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^HELLO!!! Long time no talk. :lol: I'm here in Isabela right now, deim i so loev teh power of a/c. <3333
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=forsakendoll;#3525954;1271421382]^HELLO!!! Long time no talk. :lol: I'm here in Isabela right now, deim i so loev teh power of a/c. <3333[/quote] ^ HI! it's actually not that long :lol: don't u have a/c too in ur place in manila?
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3526017;1271423157]^ HI! it's actually not that long[/quote] Well it's long for me :xixi: i mean compared before that i'm here liek every night saying random things. [quote=admin;#3526017;1271423157]don't u have a/c too in ur place in manila?[/quote] we do but we don't use it. dad would kill us if our electric bill exceed desired rate. :lol: electricity here is soooo expenso now (it doubled i think) because the supply of electricity isn't enuf. Do you have a/c from where you're staying?
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=forsakendoll;#3526084;1271424573]we do but we don't use it. dad would kill us if our electric bill exceed desired rate. :lol: electricity here is soooo expenso now (it doubled i think) because the supply of electricity isn't enuf. Do you have a/c from where you're staying?[/quote] i've got an a/c in my room, not turning it on all the time though. the electricity is quite expensive too in here.. and they apply some sort of progressive tariff, ppl who use more electricity will have to pay more per kWh. ridiculous. :chew:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3526289;1271428052]ppl who use more electricity will have to pay more per kWh. ridiculous.[/quote] what?? no way! :lol: i dunno wuts happening here today, but it seems liek the electrical companies have insufficient supply for the whole country. Hence rotational blackouts throughout Metro Manila and neighboring provinces. [quote=admin;#3526289;1271428052]i've got an a/c in my room, not turning it on all the time though.[/quote] Do you pay the bills?
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=forsakendoll;#3526682;1271441477]Do you pay the bills?[/quote] well it's my parent's house so i'm not the one who pay electric bill :lol: [quote=forsakendoll;#3526682;1271441477]what?? no way! :lol:[/quote] yea. in indonesia we only have one electric company owned and run by the crooked government. :chew: [quote=forsakendoll;#3526682;1271441477]i dunno wuts happening here today, but it seems liek the electrical companies have insufficient supply for the whole country. Hence rotational blackouts throughout Metro Manila and neighboring provinces.[/quote] same things here, except that the blackouts mostly happens in smaller towns and rural area only + eternal blackout for almost half of the population because they don't even have electricity :lol3: at first i thought electricity is superduper cheap but i read somewhere that the Philippines has the most expensive electricity rates in the ASEAN region, followed by Indonesia. bigger countries with abundant natural resources should be able to provide low-cost energy... in reality seems like it's the contrary. most power plants here run on water power, coal, and geothermal but they still can't produce enough electricity for all users. how do they generate electricity there in ur country btw?
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Good day backstage. How'd y'all doin? :D -- Btw, sir it's kinda non-sense but.. what happened on this thread? http://theftalk.com/t68325-The-Backstage-Identifications.html I mean, I thought you'll post those info on the underground? hahaha. (Anyway that question is a sooo non-sense)

Last edited by jamessss:b (2010-04-17 12:29:01)

admin
» FTalkManiac

^ u mean the moderators' info? :lol: i remember u told me it should be posted with style or something like that so it looks cool. so what's ur idea?
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

oh fck. wrong link. http://theftalk.com/t68325-The-Backstage-Identifications.html hahahahahaha. yes it is. hmmm, how about just a simple spoiler and quote img tag? hmmm.
admin
» FTalkManiac

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

that's cool tho it's plain simple. :D
admin
» FTalkManiac

maybe sometime later i'll add boring stuff like history about ftalk or things like that. :lol:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

that would be a brilliant idea sir. :D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hello BS!! How's everything going? =3
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3528373;1271518482]well it's my parent's house so i'm not the one who pay electric bill[/quote] u freeloader! :lol3: (same with me then) :xixi: [quote=admin;#3528373;1271518482]eternal blackout for almost half of the population because they don't even have electricity[/quote] wtf? eternal blackout.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :lol: [quote=admin;#3528373;1271518482]at first i thought electricity is superduper cheap but i read somewhere that the Philippines has the most expensive electricity rates in the ASEAN region, followed by Indonesia.[/quote] I dunno what exactly happened but early this year, those electric companies are sayin that one of their <i dunno what it's called> stopped working blablabla and <other excuses here>. And they keep saying this demand supply thing we learned from economics class. :lol: the supply is low so the price is high. our electricity rates suddenly doubled. sheesh. [quote=admin;#3528373;1271518482]most power plants here run on water power, coal, and geothermal but they still can't produce enough electricity for all users. how do they generate electricity there in ur country btw?[/quote] Same with you guys. [quote=admin;#3528401;1271521128]i remember u told me it should be posted with style or something like that so it looks cool. so what's ur idea?[/quote] Alphabetical order :xixi: [hr][hr][hr] Hello everyone!!
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=Jirichi Ryunashira;#3529284;1271581289]Hello BS!! How's everything going? =3[/quote] :cheers: [quote=forsakendoll;#3530568;1271611685]u freeloader! :lol3:[/quote] the best part is that i don't need to worry about laundry and cleaning stuff :xixi: [quote=forsakendoll;#3530568;1271611685]Alphabetical order :xixi:[/quote] pHahAHaHa anything as long as ur not at the bottom of the list eh :lol3:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3530601;1271614068]the best part is that i don't need to worry about laundry and cleaning stuff[/quote] i know!!! :xixi: do your parents still get mad at you though? treat you like a kid? [quote=admin;#3530601;1271614068]pHahAHaHa anything as long as ur not at the bottom of the list eh[/quote] That's not my goal. How could you accuse me of such a thing. I dunno wut ur talkin about... :xixi:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hayz i feel so pissed of right now. argh. hi aya, wazzup? did u receive my pm regrding sa request mo?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:12

[ 9 queries - 0.740 second ]
Privacy Policy