• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

duchess
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

lol LIFT :lol: just like in class-s :lol: wakokoko~
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

^nice hair color :O:wow::lol:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm, do sigs that ask for repus allowed? just asking. :penguin:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=aysbeaux]hmm, do sigs that ask for repus allowed? just asking. :penguin:[/quote] yeah, i also see that there are so many members begging for reputation. i think that's against the rules. hmm. :/ btw, Advance Happy B-day Anak, i might not greet you because im so busy w/ my school projects and assignments. Hope you understand anak. Ily, WLY. :D

Last edited by jamessss:b (2009-01-26 11:02:34)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jamessss:b]yeah, i also see that there are so many members begging for reputation. i think that's against the rules. hmm. :/ btw, Advance Happy B-day Anak, i might not greet you because im so busy w/ my school projects and assignments. Hope you understand anak. Ily, WLY. :D[/quote] i think so too. :/ Aww. Thank you, Tay! It's okay. I totally understand. Do good in school and make me proud! Hahaha. ILYT. :D
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=aysbeaux]i think so too. :/[/quote] yes me to :wasted: so many mambers begging for reputation with PM:/ [quote]give me repu plesss..i ill hit u back[/quote] :drool:

Last edited by Lyas-rowkz (2009-01-26 20:02:06)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Aw, woo. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ICE. :P
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

aloww all weeee.. happy bdy ice :cake::cake: :rose: =D:P
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=jamessss:b]No, i didn't apply for it. Only chosen students will be trained as officer. And i didn't expect that they will choose me.[/quote] Maybe you have the stance of a officer thats why they choose you =) Good for you then. Keep up the good work man. dont quit James ;) prove to them that you can make it :thumbsup: In the end, If you are a officer already, You will just realized that being a Officer is SUPER COOL. :eh: Many girls will DIG you. =D Beware :lol: Keep it up man :thumbsup:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=forsakendoll]ahh. That depends. Well if I am driving a bike then I would be on teh dirt road of either side of the road because I would be too scared to drive on either lanes neahahahaha :lol: If I am driving a huge truck, left or right really doesn't matter, i know the cars would definitely avoid me. :lol: :lol:[/quote] hahahaa if i were the authorities i'd never give you a driving license. :lol: [quote=forsakendoll]and she'll say something like " You've been a baaaaaaadddddd boy" wahahahahahahahaa :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote] then i guess i would say something like "aaaaaaahhh spank me harder moooommmmmmm!!" HAHAhAHahaHaHahAHa :lol: :lol: got to go.. so sleepy.. so see u :wasted:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]I love how people kept making the letter "F" so versatile :lol:[/quote] i second that :eh: gawshh im in hiatus guys.. sarry.. ill be moar in hiatus this xmas but im always updated (thanks to ice, push etc etc) :D ill be back soon. :wow: BTW, :thumbsup::eh::thumbsup: 2 thumbs for admin and us all xD [hr][hr] Suggestion: Don't you guys think that the "Social Networking Sites" Should be right after the "Ftalk Community"

Last edited by duchess (2009-12-07 06:55:03)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll]i know i even got disoriented coz i just woke up. seriously. yuna-nee admin is such a bully :crybaby:[/quote] let's bomb his house!!!!!111 :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3468765;1267638749]now which path should i choose... :chew: damn. it's a no brainer i'm with [b]GSL[/b] LET'S PARTY HARD!!! phAHAhahA :lala:[/quote] right on [b]BB[/b], [url=:no2:]party hardo!!![/url] :music: [quote=admin;#3468765;1267638749]why not delete them permanently? :chew:[/quote] i agree with this :chew: [quote=duchess;#3468819;1267641181]by the time you went online, ed went to sleep na me and push are having problems with our connection :-_-: are you still in the shower? ang tagal mo naman :lol3:[/quote] i was [url=http://www.sexzie.com/sgcc/gc/26/set05/sexy-brunette-teen-having-fun-in-a-bubble-bath-6.jpg]cleaning myself[/url] very well :lol: kidding :xixi: u complain when im in teh shower way too fast and u complain again when i take my time :lol: which is it? :facepalm:

Last edited by forsakendoll (2010-03-03 14:02:06)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ did yer angel touched you last night? :rolleyes: :xixi: haruu BS :run2:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:xixi::xixi::xixi::xixi::xixi:

Last edited by Jirichi Ryunashira (2010-03-05 02:06:27)

admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=duchess;#3470135;1267771606]damn. i wish. but i wouldnt deprive someone of their religion :chew:[/quote] u wouldn't, they would do it themselves for u. :chew: [quote=duchess;#3470135;1267771606]:lol3:[/quote] it's not intended to restrict anyone, it's only for the sake of annoyment and for the lulz. :lol3:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3470263;1267778014]damn. i was about to offer u some 'make out replacement dudes' u can choose. these dudes are full of actions they don't afraid of anything! free shipping cost to manado if u order now. :chew:[/quote] ffffffffffffffffu- my eyes. :faint: i'll let you choose one then i'm going to send one of them to your place asap. :chew:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

imma keel someone when she's OL :shakefist:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ who :xixi:
admin
» FTalkManiac

^ definitely not me :chew:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:05

[ 9 queries - 0.220 second ]
Privacy Policy