• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=HATINGSARANGOLA]can we suggest admin to put sub-sections in game section since there are threads about downloading, sharing and reviewing games. Let's separate it into [b]Download[/b] sub-section and [b]Game Review[/b] sub-section. ;][/quote] I just changed the name. lol Suggested by a member.
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=admin;#3517325;1270869648]gsl ur soooo good in.... ... mmm.. zzz.. nevermind. :xixi:[/quote] you're so good in annoying in people too. :no2:
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hei backstage. hei hei hei !
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=andHa;#3518404;1270925161]hei backstage. hei hei hei ![/quote] :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: thx to you i finally managed to get to that gig yesterday. :lol3:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=Ephemeral;#3517498;1270877745]I just changed the name. lol Suggested by a member.[/quote] lol kite = saranggola? i'm thinking that... isn't it better to organize the section based on the type/platform of the games, like: PC games, console games, web-based games, etc?
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3518728;1270965900]:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: thx to you i finally managed to get to that gig yesterday. :lol3:[/quote] so, you didn't get lost ? lol. i thought icca was a metal music fest. i didn't know there are a lot of clothing booths there. fiuh. but i still got chance to visit it today which is the last day. where are you now bram ? still here ?
admin
» FTalkManiac

no i didn't, i exactly followed ur pointer. and the place wasn't too difficult to spot, i could hear the noise from afar. you live there so i thought you know it better than me :lol3: well yea.. it's a clothing expo + mixed artists/bands festival and the 'guest star' was bringing on the most intense performance of the day :lol3: some pics: [spoiler][img]http://i39.tinypic.com/65zihv.jpg[/img] shirtless dude crowd surfing [img]http://i44.tinypic.com/2co32ba.jpg[/img] now it's afro dude :lol3: [img]http://i44.tinypic.com/30agjkl.jpg[/img] [img]http://i40.tinypic.com/9kaxkx.jpg[/img] [img]http://i41.tinypic.com/qybu9v.jpg[/img][/spoiler] so how's it on the last day? i went back on that same day i'm @ home now. :lol:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

goooood day again backstage. =D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

dropped by. no ppl, eh?
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3519508;1271004048]no i didn't, i exactly followed ur pointer. and the place wasn't too difficult to spot, i could hear the noise from afar.[/quote] hha. yeah. and a lot of "calo" were waiting at the entrances. lol. [quote=admin;#3519508;1271004048]you live there so i thought you know it better than me :lol3: well yea.. it's a clothing expo + mixed artists/bands festival and the 'guest star' was bringing on the most intense performance of the day :lol3: some pics:[/quote] i only know KICK FEST for annually clothing expo. never heard IICA before. but i think IICA got bigger sponsors for their event which made them could invite bands like that. both of them from germany ? [quote=admin;#3519508;1271004048]so how's it on the last day? i went back on that same day i'm @ home now. :lol:[/quote] it was raining. but still crowded. i thought you stay here.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

kopipe: [quote]my college is celebrating its 1st DIES NATALIS. some kind of birthday party. for a whole week. and they've scheduled so many activities and events for us to participate. and me as the President of my class, has to be *_* supporter ughh.. so yeah super busy. go to college around 7-8AM. back home around 7-8PM. so so tired. that's why im so so so sorry too. for my fellow mods also. im sorry guys. anyway keep partying hard.[/quote] sup BS. hope everythin's good. :) sorry for being inactive. =.=
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=Jirichi Ryunashira;#3522043;1271166242]sup BS. hope everythin's good. :) sorry for being inactive. =.=[/quote] good luck with that event/party. hope things are going well. :cheers: [quote=andHa;#3520942;1271090793]a lot of "calo" were waiting at the entrances.[/quote] what were they actually doing? reselling tickets or sth like that? i think i didn't see any on saturday. [quote=andHa;#3520942;1271090793]but i think IICA got bigger sponsors for their event which made them could invite bands like that. both of them from germany ?[/quote] yeah i think so. :yes2: only one of them. [quote=andHa;#3520942;1271090793]it was raining. but still crowded. i thought you stay here.[/quote] it was around 8 pm when i left the venue, ate something @cihampelas then i took a bus directly to jakarta. next time i go to bandung maybe i'll make use of ur place as a free hotel :lol3:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I just wanted to say that I missed admin so much. K. (:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=aysbeaux;#3522202;1271171804]I just wanted to say that I missed admin so much. K. (:[/quote] :) thank u ice
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3522166;1271170374]what were they actually doing? reselling tickets or sth like that? i think i didn't see any on saturday.[/quote] we paid him 5k and we could enter it through back door. lol. no tickets needed. [quote=admin;#3522166;1271170374]it was around 8 pm when i left the venue, ate something @cihampelas then i took a bus directly to jakarta.[/quote] you went back by bus ? where did you get a bus ? [quote=admin;#3522166;1271170374]next time i go to bandung maybe i'll make use of ur place as a free hotel :lol3:[/quote] indonesia is a free country. but nothing is free here. =D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

gooood day again backstage :)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^wzzup? ;) Anyway, gtg again. Still have work to be done.
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ i'm doin good k. ephe, bout you? how's you? how about my co-mods? :D hope y'all doin good.

Last edited by jamessss:b (2010-04-15 13:49:41)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[size=5]Hello[/size] [size=4](Hello[/size] [size=3]Hello[/size] [size=2]Hello[/size] [size=1]Hello)[/size] woah. empty. coz there's an echo :lol:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=jamessss:b;#3524969;1271353758]hope y'all doin good.[/quote] yea i'm doing good. :chew: [quote=andHa;#3522920;1271241847]you went back by bus ? where did you get a bus ?[/quote] u know, one of those jakarta-bandung small shuttle busses. [quote=andHa;#3522920;1271241847]indonesia is a free country. but nothing is free here. =D[/quote] ok. 5k/night? :lol3: [quote=forsakendoll;#3525253;1271391596]woah. empty. coz there's an echo :lol:[/quote] :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:49

[ 9 queries - 0.653 second ]
Privacy Policy