• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=portuniecho]I just wanna ask your opinion about this matter :arrow: http://theftalk.com/t50672-Script-%40-fs.html What can we do about that?. Should we create an announcement? :paranoid:[/quote] Bro, sorry. :lol: I kinda deleted your post. Let us keep that for now... Don't worry about the announcement though. I will take care of it. =)
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

http://theftalk.com/t50803-New-Moderators.html I don't think we need New Moderators for nao. As long we can take care of the forum. Cause I see no moar reports link nao. :penguin: Anyway @Ephe. Sure. I'll clean and move the closed topics to RB tomorrow. =)
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

moderating is not just cleaning forums, sometimes we also need to be aware of whats goin on to keep the forum moving. honestly, FT in general is getting boring.. no offense, just my observation.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Yeah, I knew it. But IMHO, if admin needs new Moderators, he could make a topic in Backstage. As in for nao.. I believe we are enough. :penguin:

Last edited by Jirichi Ryunashira (2008-11-19 01:57:03)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Bro, sorry. I kinda deleted your post. Let us keep that for now... Don't worry about the announcement though. I will take care of it.[/quote] err. you deleted it. i hate you. lol j/k. i was supposed to ask you about that awhile ago. but you're not online so. IDK. sorry. i g2g =( :crybaby: i wanna grab a knife for real. =(
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm okay with our [i]TEAM[/i] nao. But whatever, I don't know what will happen next. IDK how I will react if new mods are hired. I dont feel like welcoming anyone after Echo. Its like we need to wait for a few months or so. I'm weird. :lol:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ i understand you i don't think hiring new mods would be good for now to be honest i am satisfied and happy to the current team now :lol: for me i don't like his suggestion :lol:
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

it's all admin's power. just wait and see the growth of that thread. maybe admin will take the discussion there as a condsideration in making the decision. well. in my opinion, as long as we can clear up all the problems here, we don't need new member in the team. and the suggestion of a new mod shud be posted by our co-mods. :D
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[img]http://ceplasceplos.com/images/gd.png[/img] wow, no new reports? :o cool. nice works everyone... !!!!:3
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ yeah epic nice work i got :O too well i liek what the team is now :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=aysbeaux]Its like we need to wait for a few months or so.[/quote] knowing how long everyone waited before.. i believe we'll wait for 6months before that suggestion will be implemented :P of course it needs really serious thinking .. :lol: anyway guys, lets just see what they need.. what they see about our forum now.. after all, admin will have the last say if this will be approved or not.. =) bout me though you know me .. im flexible.. if this forum needs change, im on for it.

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-11-19 04:28:44)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I think Admin is basing on the Moderators decision, If we are up to. Then he will hire, If we're not. Then he won't. That's what i know. So far I can see here. whew. Its like that suggestion will not push through, Maybe just only now. But lets see. 2nd batch waited for about 6 months I think. :lol: Me, I waited for. hmmm.. 5 months I think :lol: , But let's see. Let them speak until we come up with a majorities decision . Just like me, You came up with a majorities decision and Im really thankful for that. :wow: So far I can see, the reports are good. Still can catch up right guys?. :eh: Good Job everyone. :wow:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]if this forum needs change, im on for it.[/quote] Forum could change without hire new Moderators. I'm happy and satisfied with the current team nao. We knew and support each other very well. And communicate too. [b]If this forum needs change[/b], then perhaps we Mods can do something about it. [b]Without[/b] hire new Moderators. It's not the only 'way' to change this forum ftw. [quote=portuniecho]But lets see. 2nd batch waited for about 6 months I think. Me, I waited for. hmmm.. 5 months I think , But let's see. Let them speak until we come up with a majorities decision . Just like me, You came up with a majorities decision and Im really thankful for that.[/quote] Yeah. I kinda agree with this. 2nd batch needs to be waited for 6 months or until the current Mods staff feel exhausted with his/her job.

Last edited by Jirichi Ryunashira (2008-11-19 09:24:10)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ftw :lol: bolded letters.. dont get all agressive on me.. im just saying let them speak .. its not like they'll be mods if they open that thread.. its still up to admin and we all know that they should wait for months before this will really be implemented and thats [b]IF[/b] admin will agree.. do you get my point ducheszee? :P
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

aww CC got >:3 =d Gomen ne then ducheszee~:P Yeah. And if I'm not mistaken, admin will make a poll here if he decided to hire new Mods. :3
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ x3 :lol: aight aight.. :P btw, whats the date today? O_O is it nov 20 already??
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Just let them talk... The way I see it... No reports, no problems and all is going well. :penguin:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Isn't it 19 nov nao? O.o Tomorrow is 20 >.> Cmiiw. :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ oh ok.. @_@ 1hour left for nov 20 :lol: dang im disoriented.. :wasted:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ :lol: Waaaaaaaaaa yeah. It's 11 pm already. ;_; Gin-sama will soon go to her throne and take some nap. :lol: Gambatte then guys~ :3 :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:05

[ 9 queries - 0.584 second ]
Privacy Policy