• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

:arrow: ^ we don't need to say that kuya ej. we all know it. as long as we're not doing anything harsh to them, we need not be bothered by those. Well, if it's not affecting the name of the mods then fine with it. that's why most of the time i prefer to keep silent than to answer their posts which obviously impose harsh criticms/opinions or whatever things. o_O anyway, i'm just being a lurker here..:ninja:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

^ Yeah. I know. But I just want to defend some of the mods (who are either involve or not to some issues). They might get offended by those harsh comments. Anyway who among of you guys wear eye glasses? I have a new pair but it seems to have a bad effect. I mean I wore it earlier for a couple of hours on front of computer then now I have a headache and my left eye is in pain. :| I'm too lazy to exchange it at the eye glass shop.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ its either the grade of the glasses are too high or too low for you. have it checked again =)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Anyway who among of you guys wear eye glasses? I have a new pair but it seems to have a bad effect. I mean I wore it earlier for a couple of hours on front of computer then now I have a headache and my left eye is in pain. I'm too lazy to exchange it at the eye glass shop.[/quote] I wear glasses too... 250 left and 300 right. I am Myopic in terms of vision. Sometimes I have this eye condition though... Anyway ,that is kinda private so I won't bother telling the details... I suggest to add a safety screen on your PC or go to your optician and ask for graded eye glasses, suitable for long PC usage. Also, fixing the Gamma/Color/Brightness on your monitor through the system utility tray, also helps regarding your vision while using the PC. If you're going outside. Make sure your glasses are intact, because if you walk while it moves. Later on, you might get dizzy and your vision might tend to be weary. Also, I suggest, go to your optician ASAP if you feel uncomfortable or if you feel any side effects while wearing your glasses. It's better to fix the problem immediately. If the problem is prolonged. Sooner or later, your condition might get worst... [spoiler][b]Don't be like me.[/b][/spoiler] Just a friendly advice though.... =)

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-11-06 06:29:47)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Actually I always visit FriendsterTalk but I don't post a lot. Just reading some discussions. I don't know why, but some of the moderators speaks too harsh.[/quote] Aw, yeah. I also see that some of them really talk too harsh. But we can't really talk to them. Because, they know what they're doing. :penguin: Peace, yoh.
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hello Backstage! Just passing by :penguin:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hey lets shake this thread =D=D hello all
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Hellooo. hellllloooo
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hello james..... just wanna say g.night coz i need to offline now... :wallbash: see u again yah... don't forget shake this thread forever...you rock \m/=D\m/
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Haha, then goodnight dude. Have a switdrms. :)
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Wow. I wanna thanks Admin for giving me this opportunity to be part of his team, Wow. Thanks for the Trust sir Admin and to my Co-Moderators now. Really Thank You. I don't know what to say but, Goodluck to me. :lol: Thanks guys. Especially to Sir Admin, :D Let's help each other guys, I'm happy to be part of this team. Anyways, What's ZAP?. I mean,. what's up? :eh:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ naks be the first to welcome you here in backstage bro... promotions** epic win :D
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome to the team tunnie :lol: party hard =D
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]echo[/b] oh mi god.. so kewll.. :D :D! Congratulation kuya... :wow: Good luck, nice to have you here... :)
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

'sup tuppie. I will wait for sardines party. :lol::penguin: [i]Formal greetings:[/i] Anyway, you may want to check these threads too: http://theftalk.com/t353-Moderator%27-Identification-Profile.html http://theftalk.com/t276-Forum-Moderation-Guidelines.html http://theftalk.com/t6695-Moderators-Evaluation..html http://theftalk.com/t4915-REPORTS%3A-To-Zap-or-Not-to-Zap%3F.html Glad to have you on team. =):thumbsup: Sankyuuu for admin too. : D

Last edited by Jirichi Ryunashira (2008-11-09 07:39:20)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Thank you for the links Yuna chan, Surely I will read that topics. :eh: Hello guys, Thanks for the welcome :wow: Glad to be your Co-Moderator :lol: I'm happy :D nice gift for the first :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ehem ehem :P :penguin: congratz [b]Portuniecho[/b] - lulwutz :lol: [b]admin[/b] thanks for granting my wish :wow: i wish i can give you are + repu :lol:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-11-09 08:30:53)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@portuniecho: hello. hello. haha, happy 1st? lol Hey welcome to backstage, hope i can work with you. Again, welcome. And just enjoy your job. :)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: welcome tunie :D
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Thanks Bro James and Ate Meng, Its nice to be here with you guys, Lets work on this together. :D Than you again.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:16

[ 9 queries - 0.600 second ]
Privacy Policy