• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

wew :evil: :evil: Hello guys :) I am back :) uhmmm..about FTI mods??:eh: I want to recommend [b]kuntilanak ( female )[/b] and [b]arcatari (male)[/b] :eh: :eh: They are so active,expert in scripting and good attitude :) I will contact admin personally about it =) Thanks =D =D

Last edited by TA Juleigtin Siahaan (2008-10-24 21:31:23)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

What? Good attitude? lol. I've observed them and one of them are [b]NOT[/b] good in ATTITUDE. If you know what I mean.. How could you say those things if you're inactive? And oh.. it's not about expert in scripting or good on coding lol. If someone is expert in scripting but caviled and lacking of awareness and responsibility then sadly to say it's futile hiring them won't do any good too. IMHO again.. FTI doesn't need a male moderator. Except.. someone will retire.

Last edited by Jirichi Ryunashira (2008-10-25 09:21:08)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ But guys, i think ONLY admin can say all those things about them. Hehe. Nyweiz, how are you Yuna? :D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yeah. That's just my opinion though.. Since the new mod will be my co-mod in FTI later. I'm hoping for the best. =) Me fine. You? : D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Im NOT Good! LOISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: IMY. Why did you leave backstage? :crybaby:

Last edited by jamessss:b (2008-10-25 09:51:13)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

just wanna say hai :D:thumbsup:
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ah. i've missed the discussion. iap. FTI does need a new mod (not mods). and i agree if the new mod is a girl. and let it go with the flow. i think we need a break for a new mod till the situation is under control. this hard time in FTI will show us, who will survive and have that capability to be a mod.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Glad that we have the same opinion andhamudh. :3 Yeah. One new mod (female one) is enough. As long as we still help each other. =) Epic win for you btw. :lol::thumbsup:
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ iap nengmudh. FTI needs mods that can discuss the problems that we face. one new mod is enough as long as we keep the forum together, and we can communicate well. :D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

But guys, TA is just SUGGESTING. :D So what's the matter?
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew :D :D [b]>> bro james[/b] heheee.. :D You're right bro...everyone has right to suggest =D How are u my bro?? =) :D [b]>> Yuna[/b] Don't try to make confrontation with me!!!! :evil: :evil: [b]or...is making confrontation one of ur behaviours??[/b]:paranoid: :o Respect another opinion :eh: [b]You're nothing to me since the case[/b] =D =D :thumbsdown: I think you are the one who cannot respect another opinion =D [b]Don't like a child !!!![/b] =D =D I know you ever have confrontation with [b]arcatari[/b] :eh: I also know that was caused by ur arrogant behaviour and ur fault =D =D [b]Uhmm...This is the last time I response u[/b] :/ Thanks =D =D

Last edited by TA Juleigtin Siahaan (2008-10-27 19:36:52)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]James[/b] Suggestion is fine. But I never saw him zapping reports from FTI anymore. Oh this morning. I saw his name already online. And look at his time post above. [b]Today 06:59:05[/b]. There's a report from FTI. And still Unzap. I thought that he at least zapped that report. It's just one report anyway already zapped by me. Zapped [b]Today 07:40:54[/b]. Well as for me, I always check reports first then checking mai moderated section. And IMHO. There's only 2 responsible mods for FTI. Not to mention names. Everyone already knew that. :lol: [b]TA[/b] I was hoping your reply will be like Andha's reply. But then.. again, I got a shocking reply. You're older than him and already moderate that section before him. But Andha did reply and did his job better than you. A far far better. [quote=TA Juleigtin Siahaan]You're nothing to me since the case =D =D :thumbsdown: I think you are the one who cannot respect another opinion =D Don't like a child !!!! =D =D[/quote] I'm not being a child. I'm just stating my opinion. And it's not an absolute conclusion. We still need and wait for Admin's confirmation. [quote=TA Juleigtin Siahaan]I know you ever have confrontation with arcatari :eh: I also know that was caused by ur arrogant behaviour and ur fault =D =D[/quote] Tsk tsk. Me and arcatari is fine btw. We're talking to each other few days ago. And oh.. Arcatari sent his mass message in YM and telling that he'll retire from ftalk. And again, as Andha stated above, we only need one mod and in this case, it's better to be a Female Moderator.
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hai there i will post here once again hahaha oh wow hope you all won't mind... [quote=TA Juleigtin Siahaan]Don't try to make confrontation with me!!!! :evil: :evil: or...is making confrontation one of ur behaviours??:paranoid: :o[/quote] She isn't making any confrontation with you lol kindly re-read her statements carefully and make sure you get the gist of what she is saying. she is just merely expressing her opinions to yours don't act so defensive in every post she made that pertains to you. you know what? you lack integrity in every time you try to contradict her statements lol [quote=TA Juleigtin Siahaan]Respect another opinion :eh:[/quote] Respect her opinion too.. [quote=TA Juleigtin Siahaan][b]You're nothing to me since the case[/b] =D =D :thumbsdown: I think you are the one who cannot respect another opinion =D Don't like a child !!!! =D =D[/quote] From what i see on what you have stated there you are screening a show of cavilness and sublime idionsyncrasy. you showed again your arrogance correct me if im wrong but i can sense an essence of bragness there its like you are telling that you are much greater than her lol. but i guess i can't accept that given fact of yours base on what yuna said i can't see any greatness from your actions instead a pure opposite of it. [quote]I think you are the one who cannot respect another opinion =D[/quote] Like i said she isn't disrespecting your opinion she is just giving her own "opinions" out regarding to your post so if you want to be respected, learn to accept others opinion even it is contradicting to yours. [quote=TA Juleigtin Siahaan]Don't like a child !!!! =D =D[/quote] Mind to check your grammar? i think people like you are the one who are stubborn. that they don't know what is futility anymore. they will continue to think irrational and fill their statements with garrulity and probably continue to ignore the opposing side's feedbacks and contradiction even it is purely truth and forcing their fallacious thoughts are the correct one /facepalm [quote=TA Juleigtin Siahaan]I know you ever have confrontation with arcatari :eh: I also know that was caused by ur arrogant behaviour and ur fault =D =D[/quote] Are you that oblivious? kindly read yuna's statement above to see for yourself your stubborness are infinite its pointless if you will keep thinking like that for the rest of your life.. *head desk*

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-10-27 21:35:32)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

All I can say is... [b]Let sir admin decide.[/b] We [b]all[/b] get the idea, that we need help on our FTI section. Many ideas have already been shared. So why should we make a big fuss about it? If you guys have any referrals in mind. Just contact sir admin about your [b]ideal member[/b]. It is like a show and tell! So don't hold back on the details. Good day guys... :penguin:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-10-27 22:26:16)

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew :D :D [b]>> bro Ephe[/b] Halleluyah!! Thanks a lot bro.. =) I appreciate ur opinions =) I just gave my opinion above but a child tried to make a confrontation with me =D Uhmm..But never mind it coz I will never response her anymore :)
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ wow just expected you didn't really break my expectations congratulations HURRAY!! for the ignorant of the month WOOOO lololololol

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-10-28 06:41:11)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=TA Juleigtin Siahaan]I just gave my opinion above but a child tried to make a confrontation with me =D Uhmm..But never mind it coz I will never response her anymore :)[/quote] Stop being so stubborn and ignorant. I thought you are mature enough to concern about this case. If you won't reply or response regarding the co-mod case, I got some possible reasons: 1st Possibility. You couldn't understand my post well. And you couldn't reply my post with sufficient English. Because you're lacking of English proficiency. lol. Protip: You can try to use www.kamus.net 2nd Possibility. You felt guilty because of my post. And trying to avoid your mistake by posting irrational with nonsense contradiction. 3rd Possibilty. It's true that your nature is to be stubborn and ignorant. You will ignore everything that referred to you because those things are the truth. Congratz. You are the ignorant of this year. Well if you will still won't respond to our posts. Then I could take all the possible reasons..
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Stop this insanity guys. We're about to discuss about the each other's opinions. Then Yuna added this REPORTS thingy, and it kindah dissapoint me. BUT since im ONLY your CO-MOD, there's a limitation in all of this. Second, Yuna.. You must talk to him with all of your best efforts. And same with you TA. Third, guys. STOP saying that IGNORANT-thingy, or the STUBBORN word.. It's because were not ignorant, were not stubborn, or were not stupid, or were not BLAHBLAHBLAH. Guys, were all Friends in this community, esp: we are MODERATOR. We must help each other. We must need this COOPERATION, right? :| Sorry for the really bad ENGLISH. But hope you understand this post.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

This won't happen if someone DO reply a proper reply to my post on the first place. I added those REPORT thingy since you were interfered to our discussion. So I posted that to give you the ACTUAL fact. And hoping that you will realize what ACTUALLY was happening. [quote=jamessss:b]Second, Yuna.. You must talk to him with all of your best efforts. And same with you TA.[/quote] That's what I'm trying now. But look at his replies, he is acting ignorant and defensive.

Last edited by Jirichi Ryunashira (2008-10-28 08:59:28)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Just saying... First of all the idea of a new mod on FTI got pushed because of my post that contains a members suggestion. [url=http://theftalk.com/p1820784-2008-10-22-12%3A20%3A22.html#p1820784][b]More Info[/b][/url]. The problem is kinda obvious in this situation. Two moderators of that section can't decide who shall be the new moderator/s, because of the differences of the suggested members. Anyway this is partly my suggestion. [url=http://theftalk.com/p1820784-2008-10-22-12%3A20%3A22.html#p1820784][b]More Info[/b][/url]. So please don't disregard this... Small suggestion of mine. What we need on FTI section are active members who can focus... Interactively - Can assert his/her self in interactive discussions. Communication - Understand English well or fluently. Understanding - Knows what to do in a situation. Attitude - Looks forward to life. These are the qualification I am looking for the new mod of the FTI section. I don't mind if the new mod isn't good at coding, because it can be learned in due time. In general.... What I want to see in the new mod is... He/She must be a [b]People's Person[/b]. If you guys find a triple threat, the better. :penguin: Remember, we are focusing about the [b]liveliness[/b] of your community. :penguin: Anyway, I suggest find moderators you two agree with, because as I see it. If the current suggested moderators get accepted. It may affect the other moderator vise versa.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-10-28 22:19:39)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:26

[ 9 queries - 0.532 second ]
Privacy Policy