• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[b]Ephe[/b] looks like xave resigned. How are you btw? :D [b]icekndi[/b] Good to have you back! Please change your password everynow and then. You might become his favorite victim in hacking accounts. So how are you? :) [b]Kuya[/b] I don't have load. Miss you muah :kiss: [b]To all[/b] Are double signatures allowed now? Like a big siggy and under it is a small siggy with links in it. Is it allowed? Coz I see lots of it nowadays. For anyone who answers, thank you so much. ;)

Last edited by gandalicious23 (2008-07-26 13:33:28)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

ello gud morning guyz.. how are yah guys doin? ;)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ im good anak, bout u? imy btw. @ate ganda: that's ok ate. imy more. hehe :D @all: how are you guys? imissed posting here.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wee im fine too dadi.. ;) imy too.. =( yeah i missed psting here also.. ;)
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone!!! I'm so ksp I'm just trying to fit myself here and now I think it's the right timing. Woot. hi sis tina! hi ate ces! hi james!! hi Eph! :D to the mods of the previous page, Hello! :) my status is still a mushroom now. so mysterious. :wallbash:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

who moved those deleted topics here from help section...? :O
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew :D :D erghhh.. :evil: who moved the closed topic to the backstage?? :angry: so strange :wallbash:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]EJ[/b] i expected a shorter reply. but ok :) good. [hr][hr] btw, who moved all those closed topics :o :o [b]admin[/b] sir i really think we should tighten up the security here in FT. i mean firewalls or whatever that is called. i know some and they can easily access the backstage and use the mods cp. i know someone who can. i think "who" is not important though. i really think we should tighten it up. :|
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew :D :D [b]>>ducheszv[/b] as i have said many times before we need to upgrade the security system of friendstertalk :wallbash: :wallbash:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]admin sir i really think we should tighten up the security here in FT. i mean firewalls or whatever that is called. i know some and they can easily access the backstage and use the mods cp. i know someone who can. i think "who" is not important though. i really think we should tighten it up. :|[/quote] agree with yah siz duch.. its for our own good too.. hi siz weng!! ;) :kiss: how is u?! ;) ahehe gud eve to all!! :rose:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i think the topics have been moved here for evidence? As i see the thread was being infested by a spammer who is currently cursed. Anyway, MAREH. i can't access your site. But i'm glad you dropped by :D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ waaaa why is that mareh?? :( but i can access my own site. =( ---- i also noticed the closed topics being moved here in BS. :/
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=ducheszv]admin sir i really think we should tighten up the security here in FT. i mean firewalls or whatever that is called. i know some and they can easily access the backstage and use the mods cp. i know someone who can. i think "who" is not important though. i really think we should tighten it up.[/quote] I agree with your concern about security in our forum but there are too many posibilities how anyone can do that. One thing I'm sure is that no one's able to have the moderator access unless he's logging in with a moderator's account. And if there's a security glitch, I believe someone who's taking advantage of it would do something [i]better[/i] than just viewing backstage and using the mod cp. If you don't mind, please tell me who's that certain someone and any other detail you know so I could narrow down the possibilities and investigate it further. :)
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]If you don't mind, please tell me who's that certain someone and any other detail you know so I could narrow down the possibilities and investigate it further.[/quote] if it can help, i will sir. but i dont know the details and "how" he/she is doing it. i just know he/she can. :) i didn't go in to details with him regarding how coz it wont be of use to me and it wont do me good too. :wallbash: and im also asking this coz of cremonti's case. i really think he was able to view the backstage. i believe this isnt the first time this happened. i read somewhere in here before that a certain member was able to view the backstage. i forgot which thread in the Backstage though.

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-28 04:32:08)

admin
» FTalkManiac

^ cremonti was able to do all of those because he's the one who's using okacybernet' account.
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]mizel[/b] hiiiiyah! i think i missed you. our alchohol talks. our crazy chats haha welcome back! :D [b]james[/b] kuya how's school and all your fans? :lol: [b]admin[/b] I have a suggestion for our current problem. If they can hack moderator's accounts and posts here in BS why not add a password to access the Back Stage. They may hack our accounts but they can't easily go to the Back Stage because a password is needed to enter here. I hope I explained it clearly. :)
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]^ cremonti was able to do all of those because he's the one who's using okacybernet' account.[/quote] oh ok admin. how come its still his id who appeared in the online list and not oka's? thank you admin. :) [quote=gandalicious23]admin I have a suggestion for our current problem. If they can hack moderator's accounts and posts here in BS why not add a password to access the Back Stage. They may hack our accounts but they can't easily go to the Back Stage because a password is needed to enter here. I hope I explained it clearly. :)[/quote] tricky but i like it sis ganda :cool: :thumbsup: i dont know if someone answered you regarding the rules in signatures. but i usually allow if they have one sig and one small link button. but if they have 2 sigs i usually remove 1 and leave a msg in the sig itself. just like what [b]vitz[/b] did to me before when i was a newbie.. if i remember right. :lol: :penguin:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-28 10:22:18)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=gandalicious23]james kuya how's school and all your fans? :lol:[/quote] Haha, i think they're doing good. :lol: You ate? How's ur life?
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=ducheszv]how come its still his id who appeared in the online list and not oka's?[/quote] The only possible answer I can think of is because at that time he's opening the backstage url when logging in with his original account. Anyone including guest/unregistered user who opens http://theftalk.com/f34-The-Backstage.html (or any url of the threads in the backstage) will appear in the backstage online list. Cremonti never has access to the backstage and moderator's functions with his own account. He deleted some posts and made some changes to member's accounts by logged in using Oka's account. I was sure of this after talking to Oka and comparing both accounts IP logs.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ oh ok admin. thanks for explaining :) i understand now.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:15

[ 11 queries - 0.072 second ]
Privacy Policy