• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

^ Just ignore her. She's trying to piss u off so don't let her.
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

^oh yeah. I found out she's the threadstarter of the spammy threads in Fphils, that was closed by me. :wasted:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote='-'LoisFuLL'-']I really felt so bad right now. I don't even know her. T.T [I didn't do anything to her.] =([/quote] you dont knw her siz so just dont mind her.... ;) insecure lang yun ;) [quote=ducheszv]siz tinay hows work? thanks for the time .. :lol: twas so boring when you txted .. :D ily :rose:[/quote] awww dont mention it siz.. i understand naman eh ;) work...wala pa eh..haha... :lol: ily more siz keep safe.. ;) :rose:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-06-15 06:36:31)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote='-'LoisFuLL'-']^oh yeah. I found out she's the threadstarter of the spammy threads in Fphils, that was closed by me. :wasted:[/quote] Just ban the member. :lol: Just save his/her message as proof. :lol: It's easier banning him/her. If he register again. He/she will just waste his/her 15 minutes just to be banned again. :lol:
admin
» FTalkManiac

just wanna let everyone know: two new moderators has been assigned to assist the current moderators in Indonesia regional section. :)
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ OMFG. Finally after thousand years and endless PMs from you-know-poo. Hontou ni arigatou admin-sama. I loev you. <33 --NOT! :D
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew..:D :D Thanks a lot bram..=) =) You're my idol and I have been waiting for this for such a long time..=( Thanks again..:cool:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]@Admin[/b] The CSS in the Original FriendsterTalk theme is a phailure in Firefox 3 and Safari. Please check. ;)
admin
» FTalkManiac

@xavierkym [spoiler]That means firefox 3 and safari sucks big time haha. Man... i really hate it when different browsers interpret the same stylesheets and client-side scripts in different ways.[/spoiler] Yeah, there are some errors when viewed in safari. Haven't checked it in firefox 3 though. Will do and try to fix it later when i got some time. :D
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Don't worry admin. There are just few difference.. Font colors and sizes are the only difference. Just wanna remind you coz the Download Day for Firefox 3 is approaching. :kiss: Gosh Safari and Firefox 3 use the latest CSS Rule, CSS 3 is really strict. :lol:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I haven't check the codes of css3. I guess I will be insomiac again! Hmm.. I don't know why they have to release new css codes. Im really curious. New moderators are andHa and oka?! :D Cool!
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Weng[/b] Sorry havent replied.. my unli expired :wallbash: [b]Tinay[/b] oh ok.. :) Wish you all the best sis.. ;) Wewww!! Welcome to bro [b]Andha[/b]! and [b]okacybernet[/b] where are you? post post! :D

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-06-16 05:10:29)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote="'-'LoisFuLL'-'"]Awtz. There's a member who pm'ed me this: [quote]haha antanga mu. u sound so proud. try mu manuod ng intrview wth d vampz sumthn like tht bk mlmn mu sagot sa tnong mu alinganga[/quote] I really felt so bad right now. I don't even know her. T.T [I didn't do anything to her.] =([/quote] Waaa, Lois cheer up, Kuya EJ is right. Just ignore her.
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew..:D :D Perhaps they are still shame..=D =D
okacybernet
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:D hello all brother and sister :D introduce my self my nam is oka :thumbsup: iam new bie moderator hope you all help me okey :wow: :wow:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ hi... Welcome to the backstage! you can call me duch .. :D good luck!! :thumbsup:
okacybernet
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: ok duch thanks for all :thumbsup: i will learn more from now :thumbsup:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=okacybernet]ok duch thanks for all :thumbsup: i will learn more from now :thumbsup:[/quote] Welcome to the backstage bro...keep on rockin! rawr..[url=http://cinta.kaskusradio.com][img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/bigemot/smiley/cari.gif[/img][/url]
okacybernet
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz]Welcome to the backstage bro...keep on rockin! rawr..[/quote] :thumbsup: thanks my brother lordheinz :thumbsup:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to d backstage andha and okacybernet ;) [quote=ducheszv]Tinay oh ok.. :) Wish you all the best sis.. ;)[/quote] weee thnx siz duch! yeah really need that one mamats siz ;) :kiss:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-06-16 07:26:13)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:08

[ 9 queries - 0.835 second ]
Privacy Policy