• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

lets make it hot agen.. like..go to da beach together or... go to da hell .. :/ :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[b]James[/b] - I will gladly accept your invitation as your Stage Manager :lol: [b]Admin[/b] - Glad to see you! [b]All[/b] - Hello I missed you all! [b]ducheszv[/b] - Hi! :D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ how are you? :D [quote=lucknskill]Hmm, yeah i agree. There are now gaps between a few moderators. Looks like peace is hard to achieve these days. So sad.. :/[/quote] [quote=admin]Whats up guys.. I just feel like the backstage is totally different now, the moderator team is starting to break apart, esp. because of those quarrels and arguments among moderators lately.[/quote] :arrow: i say give it time. it well settle eventually. =) just as long as everyone is doing their jobs thats important. :)
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Goodnight guys...:cool:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]Whats up guys.. I just feel like the backstage is totally different now, the moderator team is starting to break apart, esp. because of those quarrels and arguments among moderators lately.[/quote] Actually it doesn't affect me at all anymore. They can do whatever they want but it will just reflect to their personality and may also affect the whole staffs. For me, Im excited to have my net connection to my house because I'll be really addict online. :eh:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ^ how bout you think about your mistakes too before using the word "they" in a sentence again? :) Come on be mature as you claim to be. ;) no offense meant. chill. [b]LH[/b] will you pay for my fare if ill be goin to your party? :eh: :lol: just joking kuya :P [b]iceee[/b] txt me! txt me! :D :lol:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Whats up with the word they? Would you mind refrain from noticing my every word? Its irritating and very insulting. If you have something to tell me, then lets settle it privately because i keep wondering what are the "mistakes" youre talking about. The recent "mistakes" that "they" made is abuse of signatures, insulting members with the use of other words or images. If "they" will deny these, then id say "they" are the ones that should act mature. Again, refrain from constant noticing and correcting my posts otherwise i will continue too to expose the "their" mistakes. Talk to me in private if you have the guts, and cease from avoiding me in IMs

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-07-22 05:26:52)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i am just saying that they hardly post anymore. They dont post rude posts and images too. Can't you see the improvement? Even a little? =| So quit pushing them pls.

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-22 10:48:15)

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew :D :D hello guys :P Let's make this forum warm and comfortable again =) we all are family :rose: [b]>>tinay[/b] thanks for ur kindness and so friendly here :wow: I have next Padme in urself now =) you make me remind Padme :crybaby: miss her so much :wallbash:

Last edited by TA Juleigtin Siahaan (2008-07-22 09:58:48)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ hi bang july! :D aw yea. sis tinay is the calm one .. very kind :wow: anyway how are things goin? i never had the chance to meet Padme
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew :D :D [b]>>ducheszv[/b] yeahh..Padme is so kindness and so friendly with others :) miss her so much :crybaby:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: hi duch, hi kua ej. I don't want to interfere...but please settle it privately. :thumbsup:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ sorry mengot. :D [b]Bang July[/b] i read her posts before. i think she's really smart. hmm, i didnt get the chanz to meet forsakenkidd too.. is he cool? [b]icee[/b] do you have load? :lol: :arrow: wooots i see clou2 here.. heyyyy post!! post!! i missed you bro!!

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-22 10:39:52)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]LH will you pay for my fare if ill be goin to your party? :eh: :lol: just joking kuya :P[/quote] Sure cutie duch..i will..il call you when i got home..chilax..har har..
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

omg. i missed Padme again. :[ [b]Duch[/b] I hav load! Wait! il text u. haha. Forsakenkid/Charles... hes cool. Very techie. Haha.

Last edited by icekandi (2008-07-22 10:47:12)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz]Sure cutie duch..i will..il call you when i got home..chilax..har har..[/quote] :o youre not serious are you? :lol: august 20? :/ i wish i dont have my hospital duties and exams coz ill definitely go! :lol: [b]icee[/b] uhm im confused. :/ i read your confession.
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew :D :D [b]>>ducheszv[/b] yeahhh..forsakenkid is so smart and friendly =) He is the mod that recommended me as a new mod to admin :) miss him so much too :crybaby:

Last edited by TA Juleigtin Siahaan (2008-07-22 10:56:08)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ aw okie.. wow. so he was a mod already when you became a mod.. weehh i wish i caught up with them. Who is the oldest, active mod up to now?
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]^^ aw okie.. wow. so he was a mod already when you became a mod.. weehh i wish i caught up with them. Who is the oldest, active mod up to now?[/quote] wew.. :D :D ehhmm..the most active mod up to now is [b]meng.o3[/b] :thumbsup: :thumbsup: he has already become a mod before me =)

Last edited by TA Juleigtin Siahaan (2008-07-22 11:03:16)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Ooh. thinking bout thise days.. Ate Padme is really the best mod for me. She acts like our big sister here, and with great advices too. She's into Asian movies and stuff. She has lots of ideas and great threads. She's really a legend! :eh: FoRsAkEnKiD aka charles. he's a good mod, intelligent too. He's so cool, he loves to investigate (especially admin's identity :lol:) i recommended him to be a mod.. but he's not active for months now.. (maybe busy with studies and lovelife :ninja:) haha.. I miss the other mods too. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:46

[ 9 queries - 0.083 second ]
Privacy Policy