• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

duchess
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[b]Bang July[/b] oh ok. so the oldest and still active mod here is mengot? wooott :D

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-22 11:07:56)

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=ducheszv]oh ok. so the oldest and still active mod here is mengot? wooott :D[/quote] wew :D :D 100 % agree :thumbsup::thumbsup:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ oh ok.. wow.. Hands down to mengot! [b]Mengot[/b] thanks for the info. i was always curious what they were. i really wish i had the chance to converse with them especially Padme. xavier said she's smart and friendly and i can see in her posts that she is. Forsakenkidd. i saw him post before but i was still a bystander here in FT then. hmm who are the first batch of mods?
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew :D :D Hopefully there is no mod will retire anymore :wallbash:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Duch[/b] Hehe. I deleted the posts. Cause if I didnt, he will not stop bugging me about it. Lol. Hes texting me right now. =D If I'm not mistaken, I'm on of the first batch of mods. Or not. Hahahaha.

Last edited by icekandi (2008-07-22 11:21:56)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Aha! This is Kirksydney. Gotcha! :evil: @ Ice: Nice signature by the way. =D Welcome me to your Backstage, everyone. :eh:

Last edited by icekandi (2008-07-22 11:25:02)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:/ ok im getting confused here. chi is that you? :paranoid:
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=icekandi]Welcome me to your Backstage, everyone. :eh:[/quote] wew :D :D hello icekandi =) Hopefully meet u someday in the real world :rose:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ i think the 2nd post was not ice :/ waaaaa ei chi.. get out! amf! :wallbash: :lol:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yes, Duch. Look at the IP Addresses. Missed you. :D You want me to get out of Icekandi's account? I'll use yours instead. :P

Last edited by icekandi (2008-07-22 11:32:49)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ill pass. :/ wehhhh seriously though stop it :P
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=icekandi]You want me to get out of Icekandi's account? I'll use yours instead. :P[/quote] wew :D :D uhmm..:paranoid: are u really icekandi??:paranoid:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: uhm Excuse me, This is The BACKSTAGE, and mods are the only people allowed here, since you're not icekandi..have some manners please. :D @duch. i'm not the only one.. there's also ZEE. We're both from the first batch. and also my mareh. :thumbsup:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

In awhile, I will. I don't have any bad intentions here anyway. I just want to say hi to a male Moderator here that's stabbing me behind my back. Judging me from hearsays, relaying false information about me to other people as if he knows everything. I'm confident to say that you know who I am talking about, Duch. =)

Last edited by icekandi (2008-07-22 11:37:31)

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew :D :D I think we should report it to admin :angry: it's only mod allowed in [b]The Backstage[/b] :| [b]>>icekandi[/b] wahhh..what happened to u my co-mod??=(

Last edited by TA Juleigtin Siahaan (2008-07-22 11:39:11)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@ Meng.03 and TA Juleigtin Siahaan: Sorry to be a pain, but I'll leave sooner in a most peaceful way. I don't even read threads/posts in here. I'm a lazy retard. :D

Last edited by icekandi (2008-07-22 11:41:35)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: if you want to remind a male moderator about it, why not PM HIM instead? Everyone's trying their best to live peacefully here at the BS yet you're trying to make it worse.
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=icekandi]@ Meng.03 and TA Juleigtin Siahaan: Sorry to be a pain, but I'll leave sooner in a most peaceful way. I don't even read threads/posts in here. I'm a lazy retard. :D[/quote] wew :D :D okei ice..=) =) Let's keep the peace and comfortable of this backstage..:thumbsup:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I didn't come here for an arguement, so chill. =)
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i know, i guess but i expect more of you though chi. you know rules and how forumers value it. especially moderators. so please :) [b]mengot[/b] oh ok. so yuna is also one of the first batch mods here. wow! thanks for the info. now im not so ignorant about the first batch mods. :D

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-22 12:16:47)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:50

[ 9 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy