• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=takashi]@duch new house, new friends. right? haha. our family always move, so sad. haha. but cool. good luck with your new house!! (pakain ka naman!! :D)[/quote] No, (paburger) :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=Ephemeral]Check the layouts on our contest. =) 4 of them really stands out.[/quote] I've seen their layies. And this is it! This is the finals round! :lol: [quote=xavierkym]Where bro? :paranoid:[/quote] [url]http://theftalk.com/t32302-Layout-Contest-%5BSecond-Leg-Finals%5D.html[/url] There bro! :D

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-06-02 07:45:34)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I received my t-shirt. =D :penguin:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]I received my t-shirt.[/quote] Glad to hear that buddy..kampay! :thumbsup:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: yay. im absent last night :lol: pakken pldt. lolz. :penguin: halu ebriwan
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^Helo Ate Meng. How long is your vacation pala. People giving me negative repu. - Not bothered! :/ Am I being cruel nowadays? tell me..Tell Me...
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: two weeks only haha.. classes start on june 11 :retard: just enrolled today :eh: wee...im gonna go to baguio this friday-sunday c/o the university :eh: just paid 200 and we're off to baguio.. woooo :penguin: lol. im not that excited :lol:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

200 pesos? Wow that's too cheap. I thought gas fuel in the Philippines get higher every 12 am. Are you all going as a big group? Or just a small group? Awts. I thought you're gonna be available on August. I missed those conference moments. :crybaby:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: small group. around 1% of the school population? haha we're around a hundred i guess.. it's actually paid for by the school..it's for the leadership training of school councils :eh: maybe the 200 is for the drivers? haha.. or maybe for the fun games we'll have.. oh those conference moments.. what i missed most is the scandals! :lol:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]@Harvey[/b] 200 pesos is indeed cheap when you convert it to Pounds. I think it's around £2.34 (which is just a coin!).. But if you're in Pinas, 200 Pesos is already big. That's why I don't waste a single penny here. :lol: [b]@Yuna[/b] Tnx bro. =D:thumbsup: [b]@Jovs[/b] Congratz. :D So, how's the size? I think you ordered for XL. That should fit you. :eh: [b]@People[/b] I received a message from [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/user.php?uid=18789477]Friendster Community[/url] saying: [quote=Friendster Community]xavier kym guillen, This message is a warning from Friendster's Customer Support department. We have recieved one or more complaints about your account for the following reason(s): - Other reasons. We do not permit the suppression of ads on our site. This is a warning to remove your ad suppressing style sheet. Failure to do so will result in account termination. This is a violation of Friendster's Terms of Service. Please take steps to correct this. If this is not corrected, or if we receive further complaints, we reserve the right to suspend this account. If you feel you have received this message in error, please feel free to reply to this message at custservice@friendster.com.[/quote] Should we also announce this to the whole FTalk community? Or let's just leave it to them :question: (Well, some people aren't bothered to read NEW messages) :lol: [b]But, here are my questions:[/b] - Is the account [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/user.php?uid=18789477]Friendster Community[/url] real or fake? - Who's the bloody guy on earth would report my profile? Damn. :disgust:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

For me it's ok to have ads. Just as long I can choose its BG color and text color like on loudfusion. :lol: Or... we just hack the iframe on Google ads XD. Anyway about the t-shirt. It was short for me. because i'ts only X not XL. :penguin: Anyway I'll start working out on the gym this coming months. :penguin:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-06-02 13:31:38)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I think Friendster surrendered on filtering linkers. :lol: Because they're tired of filtering linkers, they decided just to terminate accounts. :lol: Lazy cheap Friendster. :disgust: [b]@Jovs[/b] Yeah. In loudfusion, the ads are just fine because they are just words and phrases. But in friendster it's really crap coz sometimes, it's flash.. And most of the time, pictures. :wallbash:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Guys be careful. :lol: Logical Imagination may take effect. (Oops) :wallbash: :penguin:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-06-02 14:43:24)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Anyway about the t-shirt. It was short for me. because i'ts only X not XL. :penguin: Anyway I'll start working out on the gym this coming months. :penguin:[/quote] Poor Ephe. The size in Indonesia is quite smaller than international size. Go to the gym soon. Goodluck. =d [quote=' 'eMokIdD]People giving me negative repu. - Not bothered! :/ Am I being cruel nowadays? tell me..Tell Me...[/quote] Argh. I would liek to add. But failed. Maybe next time. No no. You have to stay the way you are Harvi. Envy people is around you. Ignore them. And btw. I've voted for you. What is that? [quote=xavierkym]Should we also announce this to the whole FTalk community? Or let's just leave it to them :question: (Well, some people aren't bothered to read NEW messages) :lol: But, here are my questions: - Is the account Friendster Community real or fake? - Who's the bloody guy on earth would report my profile? Damn. :disgust:[/quote] Leave and ignore them [b]bro[/b]. They are lazy people who tired filtering the linker. And now try to terminating our profiles. I guess it's ok if we have their logo and footer. About ads? I prefer to hide ads. =d Who's the bloody guy? Ask a ninja. :lol: It must be one of your fans. Nanii?

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-06-02 20:18:09)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]I received my t-shirt. =D :penguin:[/quote] wee nice... can we see it...ahehe i mean you wearin the shirt ;) ahehe :P
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Friendster Community]xavier kym guillen, This message is a warning from Friendster's Customer Support department. We have recieved one or more complaints about your account for the following reason(s): - Other reasons. We do not permit the suppression of ads on our site. This is a warning to remove your ad suppressing style sheet. Failure to do so will result in account termination. This is a violation of Friendster's Terms of Service. Please take steps to correct this. If this is not corrected, or if we receive further complaints, we reserve the right to suspend this account. If you feel you have received this message in error, please feel free to reply to this message at custservice@friendster.com.[/quote] two of my friendster account was suspended. i think ot because i hide the google ads. i have read a notice on the cradle forum about this thing. do not hide the google ads. i think you right xave, we need to inform this on the board. you dont know how it feel when you know your account get suspended. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: 1094 friends gone in a moment. [b]SUCK!![/b] btw, like what i do now, just teach 'em how to modify the google ads :D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=' 'eMokIdD]^Helo Ate Meng. How long is your vacation pala. People giving me negative repu. - Not bothered! :/ Am I being cruel nowadays? tell me..Tell Me...[/quote] My own opinion, Honestly.. I'll say YES. Bcoz, the way you post, yeah. I mean sometimes. Like: Remember the way you talk with Karuro? :| [quote]Well actually meron ate weng. Pinag mukha nilang tanga mga sarili nila. Kasi hindi sila marunong maka-gets ng topic.[/quote] Do you really have to say the word [b]Tanga[/b]? :| Harvii you're a mod, you dont need to say that word. And you know were MODS.. [spoiler]Dapat, maging good example tayo sa mga member. I mean, ipakita mo ung pgging strict mo na hindi ka makakasakit ng ibang members.[/spoiler] Just my opinion. :|

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2008-06-02 21:56:46)

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]Dapat, maging good example tayo sa mga member. I mean, ipakita mo ung pgging strict mo na hindi ka makakasakit ng ibang members.[/quote] what thats mean to be? :| :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

He means that he's sexy. hahaha kidding. :lol: He said we have to be a good role model for the members. He can be strict but in a way that is not offensive to other members.
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i dont trust you..:doubt: coz i think he says that i am the sexy one...:P:P:P where can i buy a pinoy dictionary or translator??:paranoid:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:37

[ 9 queries - 0.331 second ]
Privacy Policy