• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[b]james :[/b] post edited :exclaim:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

:arrow: i'm wondering where is "Burning Gossip: AdminTalk of Ftalk" thread in the news and gossip??
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Hahaha.. I think someone trashed it. I saw someone posted that he/she cleaned that section. Hmm.. Well I think that topic is already been outdated or no more members are posting there.
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Haha OMG, MAYBE Admin Has Something To Do With This. :lol: Peace Minmin.
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]^cleaned that section but i didnt find any topics about the gossip admin thing[/b] :smoke:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i lost my respect to someone i didn't knew that you are really like that....
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]Haha. Yeah, I'm just warning you to be on the safe side guys.. Anyway, if anyone doesn't believe me here's my proof..Two of the profiles which I tried to access. Victim 1 - Victim 2Lol. Don't get me wrong, I didn't alter anything in their profiles. I just tested the hack if it works. By the way, speaking of hacking.. I hope admin has updated the PunBB Forum Version because old versions are vulnerable to Cross Site Scripting, Manipulation of data and Brute force. Here's what I've found.[/quote] wew..:D :D I have warned about this many times..:wallbash: :wallbash: Hopefully [b]bram[/b] can check this out and fix it..=)

Last edited by TA Juleigtin Siahaan (2008-05-13 01:13:21)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Hahaha.. I think someone trashed it. I saw someone posted that he/she cleaned that section. Hmm.. [i]Well I think that topic is already been outdated or no more members are posting there.[/i][/quote] :arrow: no ... apparently whoever permanently deleted threads included the [b]"Share Your Unsaid Feelings"[/b] in Philippines Section. That was an active thread.. :crybaby: :wallbash:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-05-13 01:12:42)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: Internet cut off.. :retard: I'm back now. I miss everyone esp. my hunney. :crybaby: I have burned them hunney. =d Well. Time to zap reports. :penguin:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ immah ghost now i missed you so muuch <333333
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]:arrow: no ... apparently whoever permanently deleted threads included the [b]"Share Your Unsaid Feelings"[/b] in Philippines Section. That was an active thread.. :crybaby: :wallbash:[/quote] as in dai? waaaaaaa. :wallbash:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ yea. as in .. :wallbash: i opened another one again.. dang i have too many memories in that thread :wallbash:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ haha yeah, it's like a blog. if it was trashed, i'd prefer it to be only transfered to RB, but permanent? tsk tsk. man....
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i miss u soooooo much hunney. :crybaby: immah ghost too. :wallbash: crap telkom. T_T btw everyone. =d i've got the T-Shirt. some pics. :D :penguin: [spoiler] [img]http://i30.tinypic.com/uoq40.jpg[/img] [img]http://i28.tinypic.com/xdgz7t.jpg[/img] [/spoiler] thanks to [b]admin[/b]. :thumbsup::D:thumbsup: i was surprised when i received the packet. because i used my dad's name. lulz. :lol:
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^weeee!! congrats with the shirt sis, haha!! looks good on you!! :D claps!! [img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/panda/smiley/1187888020912.gif[/img]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks jeca. =d i hope you will get your t-shirt too. :D:D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Envy!!!! :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :drool: :smoke: :wasted: Hehe kwel t-shirt. =) :thumbsup: Remember guys. Click those Google ads! :lol:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-05-13 09:37:36)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: @kuya ej. it's not that outdated. there are still posts from last week, and there are still curious members. @share ur unsaid feelings - :crybaby: i always look back to that thread... and it's not even in the bin :crybaby: it's like the 'oldies' thread. i mean there are memories of dramatics.. lol. but seriously, it shouldn't have been deleted. i can still accept it if it was moved to the bin or even the archives :crybaby:
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Ate Meng! :] I missed you. Hello. :]
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^hahha. I envy yuna too. yuna : you said it, I hope mine didn't get lost or something. hahaha!! :ninja:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:48

[ 10 queries - 0.674 second ]
Privacy Policy