• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Arghh.. I'm gonna miss you soo bad ducheszee!! :crybaby: Well. Wish you all the best in college life!
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Whats Up Guys? I Miss You All. Imm Busy Here. :crybaby:
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wahh is that lil sis kimmy ? huhuhu inggit ako hahaha xD
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sorry for now being OL suddenly. :wallbash: Got addicted to Play Station 2 :wallbash: I Can't defeat the Lingering Spirit Knight on Kingdom Hearts II: FM+. :wallbash: Hard to beat the game on Critical (Super Hard) mode. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: Currently 44 hours of game play. :wallbash:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-05-03 10:47:09)

Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

im addicted to deathnote finished it in 2 days hahaha
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Nice hehe I was planning to play it after I finish final mix... Anyway... Here's a funny. If you heard Touch My Body by Mariah Carey. Here's the spoof version of the song. http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/retouch__lBr.mp3 Lyrics: [spoiler] Jackie Beat, still young and sweet! Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah… You know I’m gettin’ older And I’ve gained some weight, too In my imagination I am just 22 I’m way too busy to do Jenny, Weight Watchers, too The fast food is to blame, cholesterol’s through the roof If there's a camera up in here that’s takin’ photographs of me Then it’s true, that you Must sign this confidentiality agreement right here tellin’ you, what to do 'Cause if you run the pics you got without the use of PhotoShop I will hunt you down 'Cause baby this is show business, nobody wants the truth Don’t even try it, this is my diet Retouch my body Stretch me some more Take off sixty pounds Then take off ten more Retouch my body Re-size my head Clean up my skin Please tone down the red Retouch my body Lipo my thighs With your computer mouse I’m as big as a house Retouch my body Remove every curve I’m goin’ to the mall to get a soft serve Give me a tiny waist because I eat like a slob Remove a chin or two and how’s about a nose job? Erase under my eyes where it is wrinkled and dark Your resume says that you worked on Jurrasic Park If there's a camera up in here that’s takin’ photographs of me Then it’s true, that you Must sign this confidentiality agreement in blood or else you, will get sued Cuz if I end up on Perez, Hilton lookin’ like a lez I will hunt you down 'Cause baby this is show business, nobody wants the truth Don’t even try it, this is my diet Retouch my body Don’t wanna look tragic So call In-dustrial Light & Magic Retouch my body Make me look lean Like fat-ass Oprah on O Magazine Retouch my body Even out my tits And make sure that this haute couture size 2 fits Retouch my body Blur it some more Come on and give me what I’m payin’ you for Retouch my body I just want some gummi bears, I refuse to take the stairs Make me fuckin’ young and sweet Get rid of my celluleet I don’t want no photo, boy I want an oil painting Retouch my body Retouch my body Don’t cause any trouble I am in denial Don’t ya’ burst my bubble Retouch my body Just look at Madonna In real life she looks like An ancient iguana Retouch my body And if you can of course Try to make me look Like less of a horse Retouch my body I’ve no other choice I only wish you could retouch my voice Retouch my fuckin' body![/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[edited] :D i guess admin has his purpose on what i just said .. lol too bad :lol: :P thanks to someone who pmed me though.. :lol: admin i can see the member who suddenly became a mod there .. :/ :paranoid:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-05-03 13:21:48)

Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

who who who ?? tell me ?? hehehe
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

If anybody wants to watch Naruto Shippuuden Movie 4. [url=http://www.narutoget.com/watch-episodes-online/movies/narutomovie4.html][b][Click Here][/b][/url] [spoiler]Naruto used Ultra-Chakra Rasengan in his finishing blow. What a weird attack. :eh:[/spoiler]
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Anyone can give me link where I can watch Bleach. I'm stuck at episode 164. Damn cruchyroll people for buying it how greedy.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Harvii[/b] Try this :arrow: [url]www.animecrazy.net[/url]
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Thanks Yuna. I thought you'd reply so I waited lol. Good morning btw. Edited Wahh.I can't watch vids from Veoh. I don't know my cp internet blocked it for thinking it was an Adult site. Do you have any links.

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2008-05-03 19:51:33)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Haha. :P I'm an Otaku. lol. Btw. You have a CR acc? Good morning too. :D Geez. I'm dying mode here. I miss Shirow so bad. :wallbash: Awh. I see. You can't watch vid from veoh. :wallbash: Well. Here's the list of watch anime online. You could try it one by one. :arrow: [url]http://www.animetoplist.org/watch/bleach.html[/url] or try this. For Bleach episodes. :arrow: [url]http://www.anime-rising.info/?q=Anime+Categories/2/4[/url]

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-05-03 19:58:19)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yes I do. My username is harvii
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Walalaa~ You haven't edited your profile. I'm going to add you. You could meet Shirow, Ezil, and Shak too.
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ I can't be bothered. I just watch nonetheless.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I see. Btw, have you tried the last link ? It's from Mega Video, not Veoh.
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yep but I have to dload it. Bt I found a link on the toplist anime site you've given and now I'm currently watching it. Waiting for it to fully load though.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thank God. It works! Haha. Well then Harvii. I'll go back to my nature now. I got headache. :wallbash: I think I should take more rest now. Enjoy the anime! :penguin:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Oh headache. Get well soon then and thanks for the help.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:22

[ 9 queries - 0.217 second ]
Privacy Policy