• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Weng.. That's orayt [i]dai[/i] yours will arrive soon. But you know, maybe you should try to visit the Post Office =):thumbsup: Good thing I am not in Mindanao anymore. =D Well anyway..... Let me share my latest album here in my Laptop. [quote][img=100x100]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/87/Flo-rida-mail-on-sunday.jpg/200px-Flo-rida-mail-on-sunday.jpg[/img] [b]Album Title:[/b] Mail On Sunday [b]Artist:[/b] Flo Rida [b]Date Released:[/b] March 18, 2008 (U.S.) May 29, 2008 (Africa) [b]Track Listing:[/b] 1 "American Superstar" - 3:40 2 "Ack Like You Know" - 3:45 3 "Elevator" - 3:50 4 "Roll" - 4:00 5 "Low" - 3:50 6 "Priceless" - 3:52 7 "Ms. Hangover" - 3:57 8 "Still Missin'" - 4:40 9 "In the Ayer" - 3:40 10 "Me & U" - 4:30 11 "All My Life" - 3:33 12 "Don't Know How to Act" - 3:33 13 "Freaky Deaky" - 3:17 14 "Money Right" - 3:16 [b]Plus BONUS Tracks!!![/b] 15 "Gotta Eat" - 3:52 16 "Make A Wish" - 4:16 [url=http://rapidshare.com/files/118540751/Flo_Rida__Mail_On_Sunday_.rar.html][b][DOWNLOAD NOW][/b][/url][/quote] ...Sponsored by xavierkym :lol:

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-05-29 07:01:28)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Ate Tinay Thanks for the info ate. [b]Oh wow. [/b] I'm calling all Underground section mods. :penguin: I know you guys are [b]online[/b]. I've banned moar than 3 members now. Haha. IP Banning. But she still back? :wasted: Dang. I wonder where is the other mod. I'll offline soon. Don't forget your duty. :penguin:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]FRIENDSTERTALK!![/b] am still alive. hows everyone? i'll be gone for like... a year or two.:crybaby: [b] ADMIN:[/b] thanks for the shirt. i love it.:wow:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: yay. ice already have yer shirt? - can i just ban all those crappy people in the forum vs forum thread in N&A seciotn? :evil:

Last edited by meng.o3 (2008-05-29 09:26:27)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ yep. and it fits well. laviiiit. :)

Last edited by icekandi (2008-05-29 09:28:55)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]thanks to those who showed some sympathy with me. but for kher, he really flaunted his t-shirt. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: buhuuuuu[/quote] Aw, dont worry ate Weng. =D Your tshirt will arrive soon. Just pray that.. "The postman is saved from terrorist". =D Hehehe just kidding.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: lol to the terorrists part :lol: woo. i hope nix can come join us here soon :thumbsup:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

weee siz ice...weebee ;) gud eve to all :]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Calling all Moderators in Underground.[/b] Where are you guys? :ninja: Gotta go everyone. Watch out that Maria. :lol: Goodluck. :penguin:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

shes mheryllicious...i think... ive seen their email adds...
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Aw, who's that Maria? Sorry not that active with Underground. =D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Ate Tinay[/b] Yah she's mherrylicious. What's wrong with her? She always say, " Double Posting is Fun" [b]James[/b] Maria Mercedez. :lol: She always spam on linker threads. I thought she was n _ _ _ a :/
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ the underground sec? in what thread sis? honestly i don't know what those punks are doing. :wallbash:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Mizel[/b] This thread sis. And she said bad words for other members too. [url]http://theftalk.com/t31776-p31-Latest-JS-linker-%28May-28%2C-2008%29-From-The-Cradle.html[/url] I've deleted some of her non-sense posts. :wallbash:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I think I'm going to Jakarta.. :o Because and [url=http://www.gmanews.tv/story/98330/Indon-businessman-plans-to-drop-money-from-plane]Indon Businessman Plans To Drop Money From Up Above[/url] :lol:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Cool. Free money lol. Raining moneys.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Oh My. That man is :|. There will be victims. I believe on that. Jakarta is full of hungry people. :lol:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^Urmm. Like stampede. Well, Philippines has lots of hungry people as well.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Stampede? O_O Yeah. Lots of hungry people. I'm afraid they will fight to get as much money as they can.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]Ate Tinay Yah she's mherrylicious. What's wrong with her? She always say, " Double Posting is Fun"[/quote] i dont really know siz.. she wasnt like that before.. but i think it has something to do with her friend who also got chatbox banned.. haiz.. shes nice..before... anyways... she mentioned my name...at the underground lolz.. :doubt:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:18

[ 9 queries - 0.079 second ]
Privacy Policy