• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

^ Aw. Thanks, Kher. :) :wow:
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=icekandi]^ Aw. Thanks, Kher. :) :wow:[/quote] so,,how i your day? :D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ dizzy and a bit sleepy too. am not feeling very well. =|
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ why? talk about sleep, i think i got some insomnia :retard: :lol: i really cant sleep at night :wallbash: and i must go to college in the morning :crybaby:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

LACK OF SLEEP! :cry: haha. i have insomnia! RAWR. drink food supplements for sleeping. :)
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ better be coffe :lol::lol: hahaha...just let it flow.. :penguin: :D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hahaha. thats a good idea. XDXD try sleeping earlier..
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ice icy XD i miss you ~ i just got dizzy here. what bout u? aw u changed your avatar again. :eh:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

hmm. class X is gone. =(
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

gud pm guys ;) :]
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Lol. I still have chance to recover my Suspended Profile. Well, here's what happened. I received a warning from Friendster that they'll suspend my account if i don't remove the ad removing codes in my profile. So, I immediately removed all my style sheets. =) But, (the stupid me) after I removed the style sheets.. I posted a retaliatory shoutout in my profile saying "Cheap Friendster".. Actually, after I removed the style sheets they gave me a chance already but I think they were offended by my shoutout (I was thinking of Freedom of Expression). :lol: Good for them.. Lol. :evil: But, I mailed them and said sorry. So, that's why they said that they'll give me one more chance providing I send ID information (driver’s license, passport, or other government issued ID) and a promise not to break our rules again :lol: WTF? :wasted: Grr.... Hate this.. I don't have Valid ID because my passport is still in the government because we are applying for British Passport.. It'll be returned in 2 months. :wallbash: And I don't have Driver's License. I think I'll just give them my School ID. :ninja:

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-06-07 08:03:07)

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ me too.. i receive that kind of email when i try to take my account back. :lol: [quote=kristina16]gud pm guys ;)[/quote] nice to meet ya agen :D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Gud pm too ate [b]tinay[/b]. :) [b]Xave[/b] So they were offended by your SO. Haha. You can get your FS back by provide them your ID. ? :paranoid: You must be more careful then. I'm sure you'll be on their watchlist. =d Good luck Xave.
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=KhErMiNaToR]^ me too.. i receive that kind of email when i try to take my account back. :lol:[/quote] Dude. Did you reply to that message? I mean.. Did you send your ID? And were you able to recover your profile? [quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]Xave So they were offended by your SO. Haha. You can get your FS back by provide them your ID. ? :paranoid: You must be more careful then. I'm sure you'll be on their watchlist. =d Good luck Xave.[/quote] Yeah, don't worry. I'll just give them my expired college ID. :lol:
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]Dude. Did you reply to that message? I mean.. Did you send your ID? And were you able to recover your profile?[/quote] i never get my account back :lol: i didn reply the message with my id, but i says bad words and many kind of animals =D=D=D:lol::lol::lol: that time i really pissed off :mad:
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]Lol. I still have chance to recover my Suspended Profile. Well, here's what happened. I received a warning from Friendster that they'll suspend my account if i don't remove the ad removing codes in my profile. So, I immediately removed all my style sheets. =) But, (the stupid me) after I removed the style sheets.. I posted a retaliatory shoutout in my profile saying "Cheap Friendster".. Actually, after I removed the style sheets they gave me a chance already but I think they were offended by my shoutout (I was thinking of Freedom of Expression). :lol: Good for them.. Lol. :evil: But, I mailed them and said sorry. So, that's why they said that they'll give me one more chance providing I send ID information (driver’s license, passport, or other government issued ID) and a promise not to break our rules again :lol: WTF? :wasted: Grr.... Hate this.. I don't have Valid ID because my passport is still in the government because we are applying for British Passport.. It'll be returned in 2 months. :wallbash: And I don't have Driver's License. I think I'll just give them my School ID. :ninja:[/quote] wew..:D :D nyahahahahaaaa...=D =D I'm so sorry to hear that my bro..=( Hopefully they will not suspend u anymore..:lol: :lol:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=KhErMiNaToR]i never get my account back :lol: i didn reply the message with my id, but i says bad words and many kind of animals =D=D=D:lol::lol::lol: that time i really pissed off :mad:[/quote] Oh.. That's why. :lol: But they said they'll give me a chance so.. Why not take the opportunity? :eh:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

That's what happened to my other account before. But they suspended me before they warned me. Why don't you just make another account? [b]Ice[/b] Awts. Are you really in UK right now?

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2008-06-07 13:34:20)

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]But they said they'll give me a chance so.. Why not take the opportunity? :eh:[/quote] its up to you bro.. :lol: for me, just make the new one :lol: or maybe hijacking the old/inactive account :rolleyes::eh:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Nah, I don't want to waste my time creating new account and start from scratch. :wallbash: [b]@Harvey[/b] There is a Barrio Fiesta in Morden. =) But I'm not going there, coz I'll go in Hounslow "Independence Day Fiesta" :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:13

[ 9 queries - 0.662 second ]
Privacy Policy