• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

^ i already take my pict.:D but the problem is, my cardreader was gone..:wasted::retard: i cant transfer the image into my PC..:wallbash: ok..i'll wait for ya...:D:D:D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=KhErMiNaToR]just want to say.,,, i already receive the delivery sir admin..:D the T-Shirt is SO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL............!!!! :o:o:o:o i'll take a picture wearing that and make it as my avatar,,bwahahaha... :lol::lol::lol: thanks so much ... :wow::wow::wow::wow:[/quote] waaaah :o yeah... i cant wait,.... wahehe.. :penguin: good for you kher.. ;) :wallbash: wahehe..
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

OMG! I just received the shirt this morning. I haven't opened the package though. The package came from Jakarta. I'm gonna check it out when I come home.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

waaaaah i envy you guys... :P you already received the shirts ahehe ;) ;) yeah any mods at phil sec who received the shirts already?? =)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-05-19 04:32:08)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: none yet i think :paranoid:
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew..:D :D I;m the first man who received the T-Shirt..;] Thanks a million bram..=)
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

haven't received any shirt/package yet. =(
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Waaa, same here. :(
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Flippin hell. :o I received the shirt oredy. =D:thumbsup: I think Harvey also received his. :eh: Thanks so much admin. :redface: Oh, BTW.. I was asking for a large size but I received a medium size. :cry: [spoiler]Good luck to all Filipino Mods! You'll get yours soon. :D [/spoiler]

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-05-19 13:14:21)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

guys kindly check this thread: http://theftalk.com/t32049-%5B-The-Cradle-%5D-CSS-and-JS-Linker-%2B-Solutions.html [quote=November]Note: For more INFORMATION visit: :arrow: The Cradle Forum[/quote] there are already 2 sticked linkers. one is for JS the other is a CSS linker.. and try to look at that the bottom of the 1st post "The Cradle Forum" i think the credits are overdone. They had the "THE CRADLE" in their title already. And the way they post its like they are promoting. No offense for "The Cradle" forum. I know they've been very active in making linkers and generous enough to share it to other forums particularly here but dont you think somethings wrong in the way the that it was presented. in my opinion. i'd move the 2 sticked topics for JS and CSS linkers here and stick November's Thread. Or vice versa. =|

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-05-19 13:42:10)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Xave[/b] I just received it this morning also. I opened it the shirt is too big for me. I should have ordered the small one tsk tsk. Don't worry guys you might get yours sooner. :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Got shirt? Indonesia - YES Malaysia - YES United Kingdom - YES Philippines - oh POOR. =D ENVY!!
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ How about Australia for Kuya EJ? :lol: [b]@Harbz[/b] What size did you receive?? I got the medium. Medium is quite small, and I think it fits you. Huhu. :wallbash: But anyway, it's still orayt though.. =( Thanks again admin. =):thumbsup: [b]@Mengz[/b] I wonder why it's delayed in Pinas. Maybe it's so busy in the Airport? :ninja: I'm praying your shirts won't get lost. :paranoid:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]Got shirt? Indonesia - YES Malaysia - YES United Kingdom - YES Philippines - oh POOR. =D ENVY!![/quote] haha yeah yer right bout dat siz meng.. i envy you guys...huhu T__T we'll just have to wait for our shirts.. ;)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]How about Australia for Kuya EJ?[/quote] I dont have it yet! :cry: Maybe it got traffic. The airplane lost its wings or wheels. I dunno. :lol:
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew..:D :D [b]>>eehjhay[/b] ahh..:o :o a plane without wings and wheels??:o :o wakaakkaaaaaaa=D =D it's so dangerous..:wallbash: Don't take a plane with it bro..:paranoid: nyahahahaaaaa=D =D damn..:wallbash: you're so funny bro..=D =D I can't stop laughing...:wallbash:

Last edited by TA Juleigtin Siahaan (2008-05-19 21:12:32)

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: Got shirt? Indonesia - YES <-- the delivery is from Indonesia.. :P Malaysia - YES <-- Near Indonesia :lol: United Kingdom - YES <-- :rolleyes::rolleyes: Philippines - oh POOR. =D <-- just be patient for a couple of days.. ;) ENVY!! <-- YEAH...!!! \m/[/quote]
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

I love the shirt that I’m wearing for my outer layer =D :thumbsup:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wahaha. I wondering why the Tees didn't arrive in Phil. :ninja: And Australia too. UK is a [b]far-far-far[/b] country from Indo rather than Phil or Au. =D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ yea im also wondering why.. arghhhhhh :wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:24

[ 9 queries - 0.587 second ]
Privacy Policy